BHB soon

Which ones should i build?

Mc
Fucking
Kill
Yourself
Raul

dry weekend

Gangbanging Chrom whole Tharja is forced to watch from the sidelines!

For every /feg/got who played FE before Awakening, which NuFE character is your favorite?
This includes anyone from Awakening, Fates, and the OCs from SoV

When do we complete the trio of good boys

but christmas is over already you dumbass spic

Cum inside Cumilla!

MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO BE PLAYABLE

Unironically Adult Tiki

All the happenings occurred yesterday. It may well be dry.

Cum inside Sakura!

BHB for the regular units

Why are redditors so mad at the best Lord being popular?

Soleil is pretty good with SwordBreaker in AA

honestly? reina. i liked her backstory ever since i decided to read her supports.
t. first game was fe7

>"If you're trying to give me a gift, save it. You should find a girl who cares about such things."

Lucina probably, Berkut's a second

Leo. A qt who is one of the few Fates characters with an actual brain. Shame about his utility though.

Does this thing really work? Initiating with it seems like a lot of trouble, and then you leave yourself open to getting killed by the rest of the enemies due to armor low mobility

Is this THE FEH video?

Larcei is a downgrade compared to the hotness of her mother.

salty

Felicia

Why is Micaiah such a rapist?

because theyre all f2p casuals that wanted tharja or a dancer to fill out their empty barracks? most people are ecstatic just to get a plug and play decent red unit and the rest are happy about warding breath fodder

It seems I found Ayra's replacement.

Cherche and Henry

trip back on saduca

I love Fernand now after RoTD

How do I build Effie? Is Brave Lance still her best build?
I have an extra Hector, but I'm pretty neutral to Effie as a character, so I don't know if I want to use it on her.

Honestly? Probably Lucina.

I just really like her design and voice, and wish she had more of a role in the story of Awakening since she was basically meaningless past the midway point or so.

shame about her fanbase though.

>most people are ecstatic just to get a plug and play decent red unit
Said no one ever

LIke is neither a decent red unit

I'm not sure.

Gregor

Suzukaze

Either Kaze or Sumia.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67432994
Cursed image

thats why he has a built up femui to and beruka carrier to assist brave burger. its still a memebuild after all

Takumi, it still pisses me off how much wasted potential he was on conquest, he was a pretty cool final boss during Japanese release when no one had any idea what the fuck was going on

The entire video is showing off BK going against WTA
Against reds and greens he'll destroy them in the first brave and take no damage

Henry, Gregor, Saber, Azama, Shiro, Clair.

Lucina and Lon'qu

Peri. Which is odd since my favourite games are the Jugdral ones.

I gave her the gift of foddering her for Swift Sparrow (lol

>32 speed
>took off her Chill Speed
I guess with buffs she could still double a lot of stuff anyway?

>memu bugged out and hass the xp gain sound effect on an endless loop
This is VERY annoying.

you are out of touch as fuck you smoothbrained redditor, most of the playerbase doesnt give a fuck about meta and arena scores.

florina is the strongest pegaslut
eat some tide pods you illiterate beaner piece of trash, that's for daily maps

Kaze, Saizo, Azama, Gregor, Sumia, Mozu, Dwyer, Felicia, Jakob. Too many to count

I hope we get a good Lonk seasonal so I can use him as a 5* red.

I guess Ayra's full long hair and sharp, harsh eyes just does it for me better. To each their own.

Nyx

Lucina, Chrom, Conrad, and Berkut.

Honestly, is this any way to fix these IVs?

>Said no one ever
>When he just won a popularity poll

Face it, most people play a mobile fanservice gacha game for fun and to use their favorites. The powergaming tier 20 autists are the minority

Charlotte

62/40 Offenses if she has full HP and initiates combat, pretty good if you ask me, also she's on the same team as Fjorm with Hone Speed so she gets up to 44 Spd.

What's the most A E S T H E T I C blessing for my Freddy boy? I just inherited a bunch of shit over to him and I have to grind his SP up to match.

>voice
which one

It's a memebuild.

But honestly it just shows how fucking broken bold fighter fucking is as a skill more than anything else. It's why Zelgius with bold fighter is probably one of the top things you should take into account if your blue can OHKO or tank. Fucking ridiculous how hard a +10 Zelgius can hit.

And without further ado, the winning theme for the April Fools' meme banner:

>"Big Brother Is Now Big Sister"
I took long because I had an FGO banner ready, since I thought it would win.

>Ike: Tomboy Mercenary
>Sword Infantry
>"I'm Ike of the Greil Mercenaries. You the one… sorry, did I do something wrong? You look surprised to see me like this.”
>Weapon: Blessed Ragnell
>”Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked. Grants Attack+4 during combat if unit is attacked. Also grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
(Does not stack. Only highest value applied.)”
>HP: 41
>Attack: 36
>Speed: 36
>Defense: 35
>Res: 15

>Innes: Princess of Machinations
>Lance Infantry
>”I am Princess Innes of Frelia. I frankly couldn't care less, so don't think much of if you can't, but...if a man called Ephraim is here, please make sure that he doesn’t see me.”
>Weapon: Siegmund
>Special: Moonbow
>B Skill: Lancebreaker 3
>C Skill: Defense Ploy
>HP: 40
>Attack: 34
>Speed: 34
>Defense: 20
>Res: 34

>Chrom: Exalted Princess
>Axe Infantry
>"I'm Chrom, leader of the Shepherds and Princess of the Halidom of Ylisse. For my friends...I'm sorry, you're looking at me oddly. Is something amiss, friend?"
>Weapon: Axed From Smash
>”If attacking any enemy named Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Roy, or Corrin, this unit will make a follow-up attack and the enemy cannot. All B Skills on any opponent with those name will be disabled.”
>Special: Vengeance
>A Skill: Fury 3
>B Skill: Quick Riposte 3
>HP: 45
>Attack: 39
>Speed: 22
>Defense: 41
>Res: 13

>Ryoma: Peenless Samurai
>Bow Infantry
>”I am Ryoma, High Princess of Hoshido, and she who inheritedthe Fear Staff Plus. I will give my all, however dire the times- I’m sorry, are you laughing at me?“
>Weapon: Fear+
>Assist: Rehabilitate+
>B Skill: Wrathful Staff
>C Skill: Speed Tactic 3
>HP: 38
>Attack: 40
>Speed: 40
>Defense: 23
>Res: 11

give him dc and berkuts lance and pretend he is evil wendy

I love Elincia

This is making me consider leaving fury 3 on my Myrrh when i'm not playing the game for arena defences and changing it back to DC when i'm actually playing it

I probably like Kobayashi as her the best, but I think Bailey and Tipton are about equally good for her overall.

>Brave Lance for offense, but you won't do much on enemy phase and need armor march/boots
>Berkut's Lance for defense, but you won't be too strong
>Slaying Lance for a bit of both
Try her with her default skills first to see which you want to go for before investing in her.

No shit it's for the daily maps. I was just pointing out that since IS isn't beating around the bush anymore with recognizing canon pairs we'll get a Robin/Tharja BHB in the future.

Arena scoring TIER LIST

750 unit score(must both use DC to get to 750)
Hardin
Grima

Lissa
Robin
Zelgius(must use either warp powder or DC both isn't enough to reach 2300 total SP for next tier)
Hector

Gwendolyn
Amelia
Sheena
Hector
Chrom
Myrrh

Draug
Effie
Henry
Tharja
Jakob
Lyn
Ayra
Ike
Ike
Dorcas
Mia
Shiro
Celica
Fjorm
REALLY makes you think how most recent banner has the two highest scoring units in the game huh

>Hardin played by Richard Epcar
>Grima and Takumi making "WRYYY" poses
>Takumi's special quotes sound exactly like eren
These are the most anime units we've gotten in a while

Hinata because i want him to sexually dominate me.

*Ryoma is Staff Infantry

Legit the prettiest FE girl

>changing skills around for defenses
don't do it, that shit isn't worth the effort

I would say Mae but I got to know/liked her from Gaiden and I dont really think SoV is really 'nuFE', so the next in line is Olivia.
I also really like Mitama so she gets an honorary mention.

>Edgelord Takumi is going to get gibbed twice for fury
>But that smoke skill though

FUG

Also can another maid lover tell me is speed ploy still optimal for C? I might have to give her ATK ploy instead since I have no spare fluffs.

Fortress Def/Res in A-slot.
Fortress Res seal
Vengeful Fighter
Bonfire/Iceberg

>All these nuFE seasonals
>No Lon'qu
Pretty mad desu.

Does she count?

Simple and cheerful is all I need to be happy

Can someone rate my Gray?
'not to crazy about QR on him but I'm not sure what I should replace it with

>Weapon: Axed From Smash
Nice.

I feel like I should be upset about it but I really can't
Maybe it's because Grima's an actual final boss? I dunno, they'll just make naked armor serika with 755 later, who cares

I want to help him with his depression.

>there are "people" who use blessings for the upcoming game mode or esports instead of for aesthetic

which blessing looks the best on based Hardin

>Peenless Samurai
nice.

Doing the battling with fjorm missions just reminds me yet again that the askr shitters have been worthless for over a year and they've still done nothing to fix them. What are they waiting for?

I like FE11. Do you like FE11?

how bad is 209 turns for a casual Hard 2 playthrough?

1. Azama
2. Berkut
3. Lucina
4. Takumi
5. Nyx
6. Conrad
7. Saizo
8. Walhart
Those are the ones I like, anyways.

So is this his best build?

Fire. Looking forward to getting another one hopefully soon

The upgrade will probably be tied to the story

You do realize that people are just going to have myrrh suicide on their unit right? It doesn't matter.

Do you think they might put Veronica in the next Smash? She's popular, represents games from a new platform and is Fire Emblem

After Roy got 2nd place in CYL they realized that what the fans really wanted were incompetent lords that only got strong at the very end of the game
so enjoy waiting for another year