/fhg/ - For honor General

Non-discord verison
Didn’t fall for the bait

>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY [Open] [Open]

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7cj857/execution_information/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to not follow discord

dun

oh boy the great divide now

Reminder this is the face of name faggotry

Some anime retard on discord, wow you gottem good!

He will be shutting it down out of embarrassment now for sure.

lmao

Don't fuckin post it that's what he wants.

>Phoneposting
You're as worse if not worse than discord faggots.

There is no namefagging, you are literally perpetuating what you are "against".

How fucking dumb are you? There has to be some deep rooting psychological problem you have.

No one else made a new thread and I was getting off my shift. Im already home and on my PC if it makes your sour mood better.

>boot up pvAI
>it's filled with salty actual-autists bickering amongst themselves today
Where the hell did this come from?

Probably some orders relating to kills and one fag got upset. Happened to me before

So which gen are we using this one or other one?
Usually we use the one posted first but half of people here are "REEE DISCORD" so I take it this one will be more active in the end?

Yes

So you have discord, use it (because you are using an alternative background color). You have the phone app.

You are either a sour grapes console baby, or one of the huge fucking faggots from the 1st discord that would get laughed out of town in this one.

You aren't against discord, you are against /fhg/ having one, and that really says it all mate.

Looks like this one is the one being used.

attitude adjuster
Beat down
Viking elbow

Which one?

This one. Fuck discord and the stupid drama, let's get that shit to stop and the usual thing moving.

Post some webms

Yep. Even the discord fag will use it.
Can't samefag his own thread forever.

Elbow is quick but beat down is more mean

Beat down > attitude adjuster for 35hp

Viking elbow is a 50-hp long option

Beatdown
Like A Stuck Pig
Heart Attack
Head on a Platter

Where can I find data on execution health?

>someone reposts a webm of yourself
Feels weird man.

Ah.....
The glory days of Warden

the place which shall not be named
no not that place the other one

>someone makes a discord
>doesn't spam thread
>autist get's really angry
>now thread are just filled with discord shitposting

way to go guys

what the fuck is this from

Weirdly, why isn't this part of Character Values?

New emotes this week. Drinking and salt for every faction hero. Animation varies by faction

Someone should update it, great thing they updated kensei and highlander's damages when the new reworks came out.

So basically a 1/4th of /fhg/ is in the discord now after a few days?

Which is probably most if not all the PC players. So what exactly is the problem here?

But I've got nothing new today.

Thanks.

Hearing real people talk makes me uncomfortable
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

But user!
Discord is a NORMIE program! We can't possibly use it, that would go against everything us 4channers stand for!

We need another one hit kill gltich. Gotta spice up the season again

We've been over this. Having a Discord/Teamspeak makes a little circlejerk that ends up trying to ruin the general at some point. Same thing happened with Siege.

>why can't we make this general dead and join a small circlejerk that killed it's source of members?'
>why can't don't we all stop posting on generals and start a discord group?
>why can't we stop being anonymous and start making usernames to make ourselves feel relevant?

please let it be on warden again and be forever

let his shoulder bash, fully charged, somehow launch someone indefinitely in that direction

I've been playing online games since ancient times, every used vent or TS and if you didn't have both of these installed you were retarded.

Discord has literally taken over everything, nothing can compete with it.

>it's free
>has good UI for chat, voice, and easily assecable servers compared to other options
>it hides your IP from everyone

It's no secret they sell your data to advertisers, but it's not like Veeky Forums doesn't. And it's not like if a single person on your TS/Vent server was caught in an NSA net that all your voice and chat logs aren't saved there either.

The bottom line is you have to fucking have discord to play FH with friends or in any kind of group. So why the fuck not have one for everyone here who might have trouble finding people to play with. It gives them very easy access to people who don't give a shit who they are and just want to 4 man for whatever.

I can't explain it anymore than this, if you don't get it you never will.

It wouldn't turn into a small circle jerk if the half of you faggots didn't seem to have physical pain at the idea of speaking to another human being.

"revenge of the warden 2, Boost power"
Would make for some great webms

that was sarcastic user, I'm not in our discord but I 100% get why people use it.

The discord has no ranks, no admin, virtually no rules. It only has 2 channels for discussion, and no outlets beyond For Honor.

There won't ever be an in group hiding in locked channels or looking down on new members.

The only thing that will matter is how good you are at the game, and if you are at least bearable over voice.

People post webms and pictures with their names visible all the time my dude.
Anonymity is great when you want to be a shit and meme spam but having a fake name works pretty well too.

So you just proved my point, Discord/TeamSpeak always turn into a circlejerking so that's a reason for not having one.

If you want to "socialize" add yourselves via /fhg/ but dont taint the general afterwards with your personal jokes and shit that nobody cares for.

>Having a Discord/Teamspeak makes a little circlejerk
Would this still be an issue if most of people were actually part of it though?
Also the way I see it, discord is just quickest way of, "I don't want to solo queue, I'll just ask people at discord."
from my point of view it's anti discordfags who are circle jerking

Yeah man because having an app that tells me who's playing and who wants to play is 10x worse then
>"Anyone wanna queue?"
>"Yeah sure, name"
>"XxKKOMxX"
>"I'll add you"
>"wait what console"
>"PS4"
>"shit I'm on PC sorry"
No one's forcing you to join it and I have literally never seen an inside joke posted in the general, it's just there for people who want to play and aren't career recluses.

>See all these lag problem webms about dedicated servers
>see the lack of icons on the top left where it shows up in the console version

>No one's forcing you to join it and I have literally never seen an inside joke posted in the general, it's just there for people who want to play and aren't career recluses.
That's what they've said in every video game general before Discord faggotry ruined it. Stop trying to pretend this one time will be different for unexplained reasons.

>No one's forcing you to join it and I have literally never seen an inside joke posted in the general,
Is this your first general on Veeky Forums?

You realize how fucking hard it is to find a pug group here?

I have to post my uplay ID, wait for a response, and hope that person has 2 freinds already playing with him, or that 2 more people will post their id's in the thread.

You know how long that takes? You know how slim the chances are of even getting a single person to respond are?

In discord I just @everyone or @here looking for X players for Y and everyone in the group that already is connected via discord and uplay is going to hop in chat and get things rolling.

Having constant and instant voice communication is a gigantic boon already. You don't have to individually go through your fucking friends list and this thread and talk to people via text one on one.

Theres just ironing out the kinks user

a f u l l y e a r

>it's just so we can find each other on for honor guys
Sure showed me. I joined this general so I can stop be anonymous and talk about my girlfriend problems.

When are they adding in lag comp?
When are they removing servers from Duels?! Who fucking wanted servers for duels?!

>No one's forcing you to join it and I have literally never seen an inside joke posted in the general

Have you ever been in other general with discord? Because that's everydays meal, as I said before I saw what happened to Siege and until they didn't get rid of the TeamSpeak in the OP the namefags and inside jokes never stopped, it's still a shithole full of trolls and spammer of course, as most of the generals but trust me that doing that they got rid of a big pile of dump.

i fucking hate fighting warlords as warden, fuck

So who's going to Kawaii Kon next week?

You did loyal customer!! Be sure to have your wallet handy for that steel sale next week!!

yeah so do i, i remember when he was the best character in the game

imagine having those be the good times

And people who gaypost with traps and burger memes, full blown /pol/ tier discussions etc... on here are different?

Why would that same community on discord stay on topic?

If discord fags really were just practical normie fags they'd just use the fucking year-old reddit discord
Please, take it there.

/poeg/ has the most fucking autistic circle jerk discord ever created bar none. THERE IS NO CONTEST AT ALL.

Yet they have less discord posting than we currently do. And it should also be pointed at that path of exile is a huge ego game with ladder ranks and hc vs sc etc...

Some of the people in that discord getting top 10 four month HC league finishes regularly aka some of the best players in the world easily.

Because you're anonymous and you don't get that shitstain on your shitposting before someone labels you as the local shitposter/punch bag/e-celeb and bring their attention-whoring talk here. The whole point of not having a identity here is so we can stay relatively on topic without the namefagging drama that comes with a identity.

If we have that here when jannies are hanging around imagine the no-rules discord

I maintain that this was never an issue with /tfg/.
However Ttitanfall 2 also had an in-game clan-lite organization system so we all had a deeper feeling of brotherhood than /fhg/ posters I guess.
When you play with (and against) people in your clan every night with or without voice chat you don't mind that they know a name to call you by.

The year old cancerous as fuck reddit discord with a circle jerk and twitch faggots, where they ban you if you say bad words or post politically incorrect stuff.

No, look at the reddit discord compared to ours and you'll see why no one wants to use that trash.

So by the end of this event do you think Test Your Metal will be 20 players v Gudmundr orrrrr

would if i could but i don't live in hawaii anymore

>vs Gudmundr
>he tanks my falling attack
>kills two of us and runs to get health
>the honor fagging conq finally attacks after the health buff pick up
>nearly loses and then finally uses his catapult
>good ole gundy eats it and zones conq for the match loss.
Fuck that raid boss piece of shit.

He's like WrestleDad's final form.

>make people angry in discord
>they block you

Wow!

There is no ranks or anything beyond what someone who just joined a second ago has. This is how you avoid the regular pitfalls with discord.

If that's what people want to post, and that's what the community there is fine with (they dont ostracize and block people) then it would be tyrannical and dumb to try and moderate that.

If there is some furry faggot in there posting his degenerate shit and everyone blocks and ignores him he doesn't get the attention he wants and leaves. It's really that simple. Now if everyone responds and plays along then I guess you got a furry enabling discord.

I guess I'm trying to explain freedom to a eurosmell by the looks of it though.

Fuck any and all honorfags.

>tfw they 1hp-tech-tank an ability/fall-attack with a hyper-armor heavy and exe you

So where'd Tozen's shirt go?

Its his phase 2 armor just like in the story.

He went his animu second form. desu he's a little harder to fight now, but still the weakest of the bosses. Currently Apollyon feels stronger. Gudmundr was strongest week one, now it's Apollyon IMO.

And to explain a follow up question

"what happens when half the discord is furries and the other half who can't stand them"

It's pretty obvious what's has to happen. It's just nice to have as much freedom as possible till it gets to that point. If some offtopic/fandom is overshadowing things or mucking everything up it has to stamped out.

>"what happens when the entire discord is furries"

Well then you got a nice Fur Honor General discord matey.

HE
MUST
DEFEAT
YOU

He literally Rock Lees, he says "Now I can move lighter" or something
I absolutely love that they made him have a proper haircut like that

Speaking of,
Looks pretty shirtless to me.

is that youtuber havok supposed to be good? i just smashed his shit in on duel

>I guess I'm trying to explain freedom to a eurosmell by the looks of it though
Yep. That's it, exactly. We're all just lost causes who don't understand or want freedom. Now leave.

Most Youtubers are fucking awful.
[spoilers] ONE DAY DAD WILL FART ON MY BALLS [/spoiler]

come back when you beat tru3t3land m8, and no fiftey fiftey cheese either.

i've beaten true a few times too

he was extremely complimentary of my pre season 5 nerfs conqueror

long day, user?

>rock lee
niglet it's piccolo

>Tozen running away like a true orochi

>that pic
Every time.

>Gudmundr does it better
Poor roaches aren't even the best at running

Man, Warlord has come a really long way from being overpowered killing machine in S1 to being literally bottom tier along with Centurion to keep him company.

k

You have to go back.