More titcows FUCKING WHEN!?

You know, Xander is actually pretty good

Perish.

Sigurd is better, but yes.

Damn son I wanna succ

Of course he is. I just like Sigurd better so I still run him over
>Xander

Is he good now?

>reminder to wait until legendary banner to start pulling on fallen heroes, the lego might be a good unit or a sexy waifu
>reminder to wait until the next new heroes banner trailer to start pulling on fallen heroes, those next new heroes could be characters you want or sexy waifus

Serika's strong!

When?

Just wait for another one and merge them. Or give him, like, Fury or DB3

Any hope or expectations?

Oh boy

Is there a nice compliation somewhere with all these secrets? I want to find most of them myself, but seeing how it's Kaga we're talking about some are probably excessively hidden.

Gregor/Sumia/Kaze/Mozu. The rest can kindly fuck off

>Zephiel it's the very next day
FE6 banner

>Hopes
Children of Awakening - Owain,Nah,Gregory
Beasts
>Expectations
More ALTs

We need Kagero alts

More fallen heroes

Wrong image

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Which unit is worth using for Shadow Dragon besides of the obvious Caeda?
I'm using Barst,Ogma,Abel and Jagen at this moment.
Chapter 5 right now

OP has Gladion's jacket, move to new thread

Expectations:
>Reinhardt; Tordo's Wrath
Dismounted Reinhardt with Really Dire Thunder. Inbuilt Wrath alongside brave effect. Has the highest BST out of any mage. Basically no speed but huge attack power.
>Leif; Prince of Leonster
High HP with low speed and okay attack. His sword, Lightbrand, works like a recovery ring and also grants him +5hp on top of that
>Mareeta, Star Sword
Super High Speed Attack unit, min-maxed to fuck with boosted BST and a prf brave weapon (Mareeta's Sword / Dark Sword).

What the fuck

Slaying Edge or Wo Dao+ for Selena?

Can you read spanish? This site has a nice guide. Otherwise, try Serenes, maybe fireemblemwod.com/trs.htm

Having expectations is the surest path towards misery, only have expectations if you want to be disappointed and derive masochistic pleasure from it.

BHB soon

eiricat

Ogma, Navarre and Draug, especially Draug, are really good. Replace Jagen with Draug

I'd rather use a Gladion thread than an "mmmm Celica .... CUMMIES!" thread desu.

Just like Brave Tharja was soon, right?

Beast Units with Tibarn, Reyson/Leanne, Keaton and Nailah

What does Morgan's cunny taste like?

Horses are still the best unit type in the game. Their only problem is they score badly in arena.

Prove me wrong

Cute!

Those+Hardin, Minerva a bit, the Whitewings sans Est, Wendell, Merric, ballisticians and Tiki

Kagero's dart when?

Mae is Gay!

Eh, whatever, our OPs are consistently shit regardless.

We just got Grima!Robin so another Tharja alt isn't really a crazy idea.

>Tfw just realized that Arvis GHB is going to be up at the same time as the fallen Heroes banner
What is IS trying to say?
I'm playing FE3 Book 1 right now, I'm not sure if it's the same in terms of how good units are, but Wendell is great and Merric is good. I can't remember if you have Hardin or not, but if you do use him and one of his archer riders. Wolf I use, I think he's the good one. He's helpful dealing with fliers, anyway.

A mixture of every shepards' sperm

Do you pull for regular Tharja often or just for the hell of it? Or do you strategically pull for her only when she's on a banner?

Don't listen to this guy, use Est

Wolf+Sedgar reclassed

Fuck off

Nephenee is an infantry unit.

Your argument is wrong by default.

Skidaddle Skidaddle your Hardin my Hardin is now a noodle

Go away

Barst was my only axe user and he was a monster. Abel was really good too.

I'm in the chapter were i get him with his pals

I tend to prioritize reds in free rolls since I only need 1 more Tharja to get a +10, but it needs to be the exact IVs I want. I'm not really sure if pulling for her on a banner she's on is worth it over just hoping I get a good 4* version of her.

genny where are you going?

Isn't that the artist who draws the slutty Kamuis?

Nephenee with bread weapon alt when

lol you are one dumb nig if you think horses are stronger than armour LMAO

He's not old or powerful enough, he'll never last

are there any kamuis that aren't slutty?

Only five hours until corrin and azura leave, you DID finish their BHB without using any shitter units, right?
As a reminder, shitter units are:
Cavs
Fliers
Dragons
Armors
Dancers
Any units with arbitrarily higher base stats
F2P shitter guide units

Use Vyland

Checked the actual OP. Nice try, lying piece of shit.

You can still merge your +10 Tharja into one that has the correct IV's you know? You obviously won't get an additional stack but atleast you get to keep your +10

Fallen Takumi's bow won't inheritable will it?

I want to break Eirika's ass with my dick.

I can read 4 languages, but Spanish isn't one of them.

I'll try searching Serenes.

Yeah. I originally couldn't tell because her eyes weren't weird as shit, but this is the same guy.

What will the voting gauntlet be?

Will he survive?

I know, I'm just autistic and want to have my first +10 have the IVs I want.

You're just torturing yourself staring at that +9 and that ugly as sin border around her but it's your day.

Here it is, FeliciaAnon!

Threadly reminder to neck yourself.

"Xander." Need lined my voice. Every desire, every fantasy, every amount of heat lined my voice, "I want you." I uttered, the burning arousal too much for me to bare any longer. A low, groan rumbled through his lips and lust flushed his face.

He pulled me against his hard muscles, the restraint he had capped on himself before thrown away like my clothes as he brought my nipple into his mouth.

He lapped at the skin with such fervor that the most savory of moans slipped past my lips. His tongue circled around, teasing before sucking relentlessly, puffs of shallow air escaping through his nose as he openly enjoyed my quiet moans of approval.

I brought up my leg to rub the unbearable heat between my thighs, only to come into direct contact with Xander's erection. He broke away and dropped his head, a low, surprised moan running past his lips. My breath hitched at the sound.

I licked at my lips as a thirst urged tingles down my spine.

"Corrin," he whimpered strenuously, when I kept contact. I added the tiniest amount of pressure against him. He inhaled sharply, and his fingers dug into my back.

I slid down, joining him on my knees to look him directly in the eyes. He flushed at my boldness and looked to his side. His hands left my back, and sat beside him, running lines against the floor. I ran a hand up his thigh. I slowed as I neared his growing erection, knowing full well I had no idea what to do if gave me the chance to touch him. I took a glance at it when a rough sigh hit my neck. The thick, lengthy bulge pressed hard against the confines of the fabric, urging me to move that last inch closer...

"Xander," I teased small circles against him. He rolled in his lips, and pressed his knuckles to his mouth. He looked away, face reddening, chest heaving. "Xander... Can I t-..." I gulped. Gods. I huffed and leaned closer to him. "-Can I touch you?"

Huh?

It's perfect!! Thank you so much, again. Going to brighten up my day every time i look at my phone!

I'm glad you liked it!

Horses have the better ranged units. Armors have the better melee units, but who cares when you just murder them from range 2 before they get to hit you.

Go eat bread with your hick. If she works for you, have fun.

You mean his unique endgame final boss weapon?

>feeding an attention-whoring redditor
Fuck off.

autism

Fug

>corpse found in suit of armor with huge grin etched on his face

need 1 more doot. gimme doot.

I'm about to start this game for the first time in my life

Is there anything I should know before start?

It's a woman and Corrin is her self-insert. She's obsessed with Xander, that's why so much of her art is Xander fucking Corrin

round up folks the screaming circus monkey is here again

Don't mean to bug you, user, but can you do one of my boy?

Why does Magvel produce the best girls?

>Rhajat
>Sonya
>Fae

REEEEEEEEEEEEE THOTS BEGONE I WANT MY GRIMA

Look up secrets
be careful to not let sylvia fuck lewyn
play 1 castle by sitting if you feel like the maps are too big

give sigurd all the xp and every item the rest are shit

so he's just spd smoke fodder then, good. Easier to plan who is getting that

Sure thing! What kind of background and shape do you want? Do you want it for your phone or your PC?

GUESS WHAT

>not having a single semblance of a rein or blyn counter
try baiting them to opposite sides with units they're good vs
you look pretty fucked though

o-oh ok then...

I love penis shaped cake too