/alg/ - Azur Lane General #132

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code , or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastelink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Touch fluffy tail

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

One day there'll be a battle between those that like the harlot and those that don't.

Those that do get to attack first.

I can't believe Hermes is fucking dead.

Eugen and Indy retrofit when?

>SSR retrofits
YAMERO

when the wiki doesnt say where i get certain equiepment, my best bet is to just open purple boxes for them?

Some are event only like oxygen torp, homing 5tube. Else they would mention which faction boxes they drop from.

well im assuming thats why it states what country they are from.

I don't remember there being purple/blue that can't be farmed from maps, there's some gold that are from boxes only like barracuda.

>2/3 of the steps require gold BP's

>Still waiting for my oxygen tube
Put it in one of those event trade things already.

You mean all of them.

and rainbow BPs for the retrofit and ex skill node.

Nah you need to leave at least one or two steps purple to suck people in the despair.

Won't surprise me if they want to use +10 gold equipment as material as well, like belfast retrofit needing a +10 gold 155mm.

STOP.

Now that would be cruel.

>bong boat requires jap gun to retrofit

>not wanting to grind to boost the performance of your favorite SSR
I bet you fags are the ones that said Portland retrofit is garbage

>portland isn't garb-

R-raffy?

Cola doesn't pay for itself you know.

What part of any of those post are complaining about grinding? We're just speculating what they'll require.

>comparing the performance of a ship with another ship of different class
>not just that, but also using battle end stats as argument
Spotted the retard

>Offering Unicorn for sale at a discount
I will skin that cat.

>comparing boat that is universally regarded as shit to another that everyone treats as the second coming of Christ
>shit boat does more damage than portland
>i-it's not comparable!

>drills for sale
If only damn Jewcat, start stacking some gold bulins and we'll talk.

>BB CV hybrid out damages a CA
Wow, who'd have thought
>damage is everything that matters
Holy shit, do you even know that fleets have to have good synergy or do you just field whatever has high damage potential?

This is my cute wife! She doesn't have very much fanart, and most of it that does exist is mediocre at best! Say something nice about her!

> do you just field whatever has high damage potential?
Literally works for every stage in the game.
If ammo weren't a thing my Boss fleet could easily clear 10-4 by themselves and probably wouldn't dip below 50% HP because of how fast the trash fleets die.

How thick is her bush underdeck? Who has a thicker bush than her?

Maya is waiting for you!

Long Island the filthy neet.

It's a handicapped abomination that has neither the firepower of boats or airpower of CVs and still manages to do more damage.

Just because it works does not mean it is optimal. A well rounded fleet that has good synergy can get away with being underleveled or with suboptimal equipment. You will see that fleet compositions will be much more important once world 11 drops. And the bong memes will be real

>Let me put bad/no equip on Portland Kai to compare against Yamashiro Kai
>Let me make sure they're both not lv 100 and just pick a random battle result to prove my point

Patch Notes where?

People will bitch harder than Chink KMS if World 11 gets much harder without any reasonable way to further strengthen your boats.

>without any reasonable way to further strengthen your boats
Why do you think they're starting to give everyone retrofits? Not that it really matters since most fleets that work well together are SSRs already so they probably won't get retrofits

Just buy some of my new in-battle emergency repair kits nya.

>it's a different class!!
>b-but you need to pair them up!!
>um.... no equips??
>t-they're different levels!! (portland 99, yamashiro kai 97, st louis 100)

Btw Indy doesn't have anything equipped. That's what a boat without equipment looks like.

Outside of belfast for QE buff, tirpitz/hood and lusty, other SSR can easily be replaced by any other lower rarity botes. Most auto fleet I see uses unicorn/shoho where the fleet is basically invincible.

>still not showing equips
>st louis is higher lv
>st louis might be fully fed
>no one knows what their skill lvs are

What's the easiest way to get blueprints? Hard mode?

Yes, medal exchange has one gold BP every SSR rotation I think.

You can only get BPs from hard mode and the medal shop desu.

You acumulate quite a bit from tasks too.

More cute kraut destroyers when?

>still implying that damage is all that matters
Are you a DDnigger? Because only DDniggers think that way.

Shoot, I didn't know the medal shop had items. Oh well

In total there's
>drops from hard mode
>1x BP from weekly task
>medal exchange
>1200 oil expedition(purple only)
>3starring hard mode maps

After the commies take over.

Who should I max limit break out of Tirpitz, Belfast, Enterprise and Prinz Eugen? I only have 3 gold bullin so I can only choose one for now.

>it's th CA fag

I should've known.

Tirpitz because you can't getting any more copies of her from construction.

Tirpitz.

Thank you! Are the drops in the hard mode maps fairly common?

>you disagree with me so you are some random retard
Way to win the argument, bud. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, nothing will change the fact that a well rounded fleet with good synergy will shit on a damage focused fleet 10/10 times

Gold? No. Purple? Sometimes. Blue? Everytime.

Also gold only drops from world 3+ hard mode and above. Blue is the minimum guaranteed drop for world 4+.

So you mean jintsuu, ayanami and another DD will trash ANY CA fleet? Well on that we can agree.

Not like anyone else can even compete.

>jintsuu, ayanami and another DD
With what back line?
>any CA fleet
If you mean a 3 CA fleet, then that is pure autism and can be beaten easily by a lot of setups. If you are up against a fleet that's a bit better thought out, you might find out that it's not such a cake walk as you claim it to be.

Any team with a CA in it is a free win.

Is that so? What gives?

Niizuki is going to finally get her voice.
I can feel it in my bones!

You mean Shingetsu?

Fuck you Mao.
Learn how Japanese works before trying to localize something next time. Even Google could've saved you from you shameful display.

Honestly the weakest link in the chain are the chinks. Such a shame too.

Can I play this without knowing Chinese or nip?

Yes.

>give Niizuki a fairly unique gimmick
>give her absolutely nothing to make it work practically
I hate it.
And I hate how common this is in this game.

I really REALLY like the Sino-russian destroyers too, a future with more of them doesn't sound bad at all.

They gave her low FP and make her barrage take more shots to trigger, it's like they are afraid it will make her OP or something.

It's not that most botes are underpowered; a few botes are just overpowered.
I'm looking at you, bongfleet and brooklyn class.

Exactly my point. Her barrage isn't even anything really notable either, so having it come out every 5 real shots instead of 8 would've been fine with her low FP.
Or leaving the barrage numbers as is and giving her a reasonable FP would've been fine.

I doubt they'd add missile destroyers like the Sovremennys though so there's only the Riga class left.

>some renown nigger keeps making early threads with renown ops
You guys just going to accept that?

>every single thread from now on will be a renown thread
Sounds fine to me

The only "solutions" are autistic thread wars or rushing threads out even earlier.

What would you rather? Have autistic thread wars, or post in one autist's renown thread for the rest of the game's life cycle while he jerks himself off all happy because he's the only one who gets to make threads?

Why don't you make the next one?

If you want autism wars, please feel free next time.

Because I made this one, obviously.

>no Sovremenny missile destroyers
A man can dream, it'd make for one hell of an event that's for sure, and since the chinks don't care about historical accuracy when it comes to bote power, they could be SSRs or broken SRs to boot.

I'm hoping someone else will make the next one. Renownfag's made it clear that he will always shove Renown down everyone's throats.

>I'm hoping someone else will make the next one
Yeah good luck with that one. You fags are going to post in my wife's thread every day, and you'll all like it.

Kisaragi is my wife

I am hoping that German autism takes over and we should start seeing some German threads as lord knows they don't get enough love in this game.

Arizona acute

Reminder that all ritual-posters are the scum of the earth and should be gunned down in the street like the garbage they are. Except for ash poster. He's alright because he's me, and it would be silly for me to want to shoot myself.

Lützow doesn't deserve love.

I like it. You're doing a fine job. I still fucking hate you though.

This is my wife renown! She looks like this after a rib breaking accident! You may all snort her if you would like!

>arizona

Ashanon I thought about you when I saw this picture of my cute wife.

You don't deserve love, Lützow and Leipzig are going to be making big waves here soon, look forward to it.