/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Waiting for a good thread edition

MAQUIA: When the Promised Flower Blooms Tie-In event, literally just login for free stuff
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=540

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

playartifact.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OR4jPtrDCLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has the meta shifted this last day? For some reason I cannot climb at all at ~9k today.

>making generals for dead games
Um?

It's more likely than you think

Last 1k points is always a pain

I'm finally closing into masters but i literally can't get a winstreak going because of low masters runeshitters

yeah fuck those guys

I've seen many running cannon sword memes.

>still playing shadowverse
Stockholds?

If I go 4-1 in arena with a deck with an ageis and baha, does that mean I'm shit?

and sunk costs

How'd you get baha?

Just doing solo dailies and log-ins until the next set. I'll decide from there if rotation has a future or if it's another 3 months of ToG and WD decks.

nice board lock nerd lmfao

>n-next expansion will be good for sure
LMAO shadowbabs

So do they not broadcast JCG anymore?

>forest doesn't have 800 ways to bounce a card back into hand

What is he gonna use fucking Fairy Torrent?

Just use that 5pp gold enhance that'll heal him outta lethal range bro

I like how the enhance is literally just a drawback to make it unusable in unlimited roach decks.

Why do people run Venus? They always end up burning cards or missing a slot on the board.

Because they need big hands for Elephant.

Because forest has shit draw power

Non-Rune classes don't exactly have many options for card draw. Staircase is bad in that deck since it can easily draw your elephants, and Night's Way doesn't come with a 4/5 body.

>make proactive plays
Always do.

How's Venus bad? Draw power or not it doesn't really matter, she's like a free bounce count with the advantage of getting a nerfed high cost amulet for 0pp.

>Play Daria deck
>Get matched up against a Haven player
>Before the match even begins he takes an incredibly long time just to mulligan, contemplating disconnecting
>Decides to play anyway
>He is unable to do anything but play amulet/search amulet cards for 7 turns
>Doesn't get a follower on the field until turn 7
>Plays Heavenly Knight and immediately concedes without attacking
why would anyone do this to themselves

Fuck off medusa casual.

Draw power rankings (rotation only):
Rune > Shadow > Portal > Blood > Haven > Dragon > Forest > Sword
Is this wrong?

Forest can generate infinite number of fairies why bouncing them like a bombs to kill everything and boost your board. Also brambles, why would it need draw power?

What playable draw power does rotation Haven have aside from Globe?

wew lads

I'm not sure about the finer details of the lower rankings. But that top 3 sounds right.
And with Rune and Shadow most of their draw power also gives them spellboost/shadows. So they get something in addition to just cards.
Grandpappy banish and Inquisition. I'd probably put them below Dragon personally.

What the fuck is a medusa casual user

Ugh, forest doesn't have draw power, how can we ever compete?

Ah yes, Portal doing what it does best for 10+ turns. Absolutely nothing.

>manasurge still shilling their shitty website here

I'd say rotation needs more aggro to fuck over shit like this, but then again with happy pig, treant and the rest of the forest wards neutral forest slaps into their deck I dunno what can be done. Burn rune?

Mooooooooooooom, bring the camera.

Manasurge is the competent team that consist of shadowverse professionals.

they have aerin and can just put in an elf queen or 2.

I watch a lot of SV streams and have never seen that nigga stream.

At least neutral forest hardly swarms the board so queen won't be a full heal, right?

It always shit on aggro, it's actually doing well in unlimited right now as well. Mid-Shadow and Dragon used to beat it month 1, but apparently it's highly favoured vs Dragon now.

>2 drop or ETA
>kaizan
>balance
>hector
>bnb
>sahaisra
>aerin
>saha
>albert

Then I know what I'm sticking to.

they can just put in brambles if everyone started playing dirt.

albert3
>zeus
>still alive?

Based Melissa, she can be useful thanks to cannon memes.

>that pic

Hopefully Beauty and Bullshit gets the nerf soon.

Please no misunderstandings about Luna and bones

It could at least cost 7 since it's like Heavenly Aegis.

The deck as a whole is just overloaded with bullshit, similar to neutral rune. I'd much rather see ETA get nerfed myself, saha rotating will hopefully weaken the late game. Although I could see .

just make it like officer timmy and let it be damaged by spells.

Lack of bahamut and sahaquiel actually means anomaly can be a legit threat versus some decks, and I've already seen some neutral forests running that.

Yeah, Forest right now has the obscene Brambles, stupid neutral synergy with stuff like Elf Twins, Turn 6 Aegis, and its own Albert. And this is just the stuff that's going to be staying in. It's disgusting.

Wolf getting rotated out makes elephant/warden combos much less stupid though.

It's a shitty do nothing without Wolf to help set it up. I don't see a lot of future for elephant either once Wolf is gone.

It'll still retain a lot while everything else stands to lose more vital cards.

OH SHIT OH FUCK

IT'S HAPPENING

playartifact.com/

who cares about dota anymore lmbo

It's because they tried too hard to push Forest into a direction that didn't involve roach by printing ridiculous cards. Rune got the same treatment where they got busted cards to push archetypes other than DShift.

And what happening with the mtg one, heard there's a CBT and then nothing.

artifact doomposting isn't as effective as dqr doomposting in /svg/. Using a japanese CCG is always better.

You shall not pass.

Next rotation will be Erika's time to shine!

>sv
>dinosaur
>artifact
>meteor

What's funnier is that all of these things combined are still less stupid than roach.
Would you let him have a free win if he's playing haven/sword?

>implying nips care about obscure ASSFAGGOTS genre based card game that it's not even popular in their country.

>2 drop or ETA
>kaizan
>balance
>hector
>bnb
>sahaisra
>aerin
>saha
>albert
Funny thing is all of them are available since WLD but Forest was the worst craft during that time

It's not even worth talking about the DOTA card game. Dota itself has been overtaken in so many ways. Serious cardgamers will always play MtG, which is going to get a card game of its own. Hearthstone has all the casuals. SV has the Japs and people who don't like Hearthstone. What is Dota CCG going to offer?

The bad thing is, they enter the market when the CCG genre is dying

It's unlikely, sword and haven fags are heavy bmers from my experience and i still remember themiscaust. Non bm leaders are: erasmus, urias, yuwan, touhsaka.

I think it is time to post this again.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR4jPtrDCLo

The ability to buy and sell cards on the steam market. NEETs will play to farm money for actual games.

It's not dying, it's hitting a glut like it did with paper CCGs in the 90s. Devs don't seem to understand that the time and (sometimes) money investment make it very unlikely people will want to jump ship. People usually just move on to different genres entirely once they get burned out.

You're confusing nips with the chinks. Nips don't like farming, or at least they don't like to farm as much, they prefer fishing like gacha games.

> Nips don't like farming,
nips are fine with farming, look at games like pso, monster hunter, and the final fantasy mmo's.

He doesn't ask about nips's audience and Dota or even Lol is never big in Japan.

>haven't played in a week
leaks when

They don't start until that one magazine gets their first exclusive.

Wait for famitsu to reveal, they have THE contract.

Chinks aren't going to farm in this when there's better games to farm in like PUBG. Chinks and Japs like to whale but they would have to have interest and there's no interest in a Dota CCG because Chinks would rather play LoL or the actual Dota2, while Japs have no interest in Dota and never did.
This shit is so dead in the water. I doubt even Americans will play it unless Valve hurls money at streamers. Some might try it, just because the most popular streamed CCG, Heathstone, is in such a shit meta that even its pros are dying to try something else. But it's unlikely they'll stick with it unless it happens to be the greatest CCG ever made and gets an audience too.

63914 concede pls

It really feels like Valve execs said "CCGs are hot, get us some of that!" They never really concerned themselves with whether anyone would actually want to jump to their game or not.

If these cards can sell for $2-3 each Super Rare rarity foil, I'm sure it will

Chinks would definitely see that as a business opportunity since they're the de facto asian jews (I am one), but tanaka-sans on their way to work on their bullet trains don't have time to farm 11 hours for money.

All you need is the chink market, just look at pubg.

>when they think they've won but then you end the match with Razory Claw

>when you lose because Razory Claw would win you the match if you didn't have only 2 life left

>when your opponent missed lethal and you win with razory cause you have drain

>When the enemy sets up a bunch of Ward bullshit and you have nothing left but then you topdeck Snarling Chains

So about Neutral Forest
Need a possible Forest deck and i usually dislike Neutral stuff but i gave up on trying to have fun and enjoy things for now
Only 1 Saha and 1 Isra
What to change?

FOR MA FRENZ

Anyone has that picture of a bunch of girl cosplayers holding a memorial photo of Rowen?

Beat me to it. Same filename and all.

What's the fucking point of mulligan?