One Piece Games General - /opgg/

The feeling of day 2 edition

Last: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

The rare recruits that came out of my 3 multiples are ridiculously sad.
All I wanted was Marigold.
20 of the 30 pulls were dupes.

Legends:
Croc (dupe)
Zoro
White Beard (dupe)
Marco
Boa

I don't think any of em are noteworthy.
Overall pretty disappointed. Still saved 150 for tomorrow.

Quad maxed Lucy! Feels good. My birthday is soon and was hoping I'd get something good.

Please add me, Lucy boys

ID: 540 304 041

>there are people farming lucy on a difficulty other than underground

RNGchads report in. Neko and V2 Boa from 3 multis.
Lucklets need not apply.

Should I limit break my V2 Boa or Akainu?

this sugo has been shit from what i have seen and pulled

reminder what 3 times 0 equals 0

added you, real lucy hours.

pls ignore the +198, I was missing 2 hp candy

>Blucci has been out for ages
>only just now noticed he's a shooter
Well shit, I didn't notice at all
That fits really well on BB powerhouse teams

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

Got Lucy, V2 Lucci, V2 Law, 2 Shirahoshis and 3 Nekos. Kind of salty I didnt get v2 boa instead of one of these fucking nekos

>2 multis yesterday got me guaranteed dupe mihawk
>3 multis today got me dupe aokiji, lucy and guaranteed dupe mihawk

If not for lucy this would've been an atrocious sugo for me

Did 3 multis, pretty happy with what I got because I really just wanted Urouge to serve as a guaranteed Neptune function, and who drops as the second poster of the first multi than the man himself.
New:
Neptune
Raizo
Sandersonia
Marigold
Carrot
Jesus Burgess v1 and v2
Apoo
3d2y Brook
Blue Gilly
Heracles
(Not pictured and new) Senor Pink, Intvankov, Inthawk
The rest were dupes or fake golds.
I've been wanting Pink and Intvankov for ages, and both Boa sisters is a great outcome. Only the guaranteed legend is a little piss, but I braced my butthole for that one to be another Goku and I'd much rather be given the golds I got than 5k raypoint drops.

grats man. nice to see this stuff instead of all the shitpost negativity. i went for the 6+ law on day 1 since i didnt want to gamble and i'm super happy with it.

glad us /opgg/ boys are getting good pulls.

Smoker and Tashigi are out for anyone that wants to fuck with dual characters

>Finally pull Carrot
>quadmax instantly.
best girl and best Strawhat.

wait when the fuck did you come back?

Going for all 9 tomorrow.
If I don't get Lucy, Shirahoshi or Magellan I am going to kms live on stream.

>all the people who pulled trash hide their names
>all the people who pulled lucy don't hide anything and just keep showing him off

Us lucklets need to revolt against reddit. These are dark times indeed.

why do redditurds always win?

Rate ups were definitely real. Pulled rated up rrs and legends.

>they actually made dual types
what the fuck when did this happen

just now, i came back to see if i could pull Carrot and I actually did. might try to play for real again.

I'm not pulling until Big Mom and you can't make me.

there's no reason to keep RR dupes for LB reasons is there?

Was really hoping for the boa sister I'm missing (Sandersonia), Kanjuro, and a "game changer" legend if that makes sense, but I'm pretty happy with these to be honest. 14 total new units, all of the new batch except Barto, and V2 Boa. Will do a third pull tomorrow for the gaurenteed legend.

one multi
>3d2y Zoro
>Legend Goku
>Marigold
>Allahu Akbar
>Legend Mihawk
>Barto 4*
>Barto 5*
>Onigumo
>Haruta
>V2 Boa Legend
>Share the Urouge

Goku and Mihawk are dupes but I'd definitely say that three legends are worth one multi.

Give me one of those bepos and I'll give you a spare barto

idk what you're on about. i pulled neko, v2 law, and v2 boa and a new marco today bro.

sorry about your luck

>what the fuck when did this happen
literally just now on jpn

>yes lol. did you get both boa sisters? its gg then
Yeah I do, also have V2 law, aokiji and likely some other stuff

But my G4 team has Ray and koala so I still dunno if neko will play out better

Reminder that if you purchase gems then you are a WHALE. Miss me with that "Mosty F2P" shit

The sisters have a great limit break, I'd personally keep the dupes of them.

Oh man. If you have V2 Law and the neko sisters, you're actually set man. You're better than G4 by far. So much stronger than Ray and Koala, trust me.

If you get Shirahoshi, you're actually set for all content released even on Japan currently.

Yeah your neko team is nutty with those units, between G4 and neko there shouldn't really be anything you can't clear.

2 multis and some change, got Hody Jones as my only legend. He's surprisingly fun to use, just cleared some colos with duo Hody captains.

Got a lot of the more useful subs as well, so not a complete waste.

Also I was wondering what you guys think of Sabo for taking over my free spirit team once I evolve my G4 Luffy. Was either going to pick Sabo, INThawk, or Lucci. But with the Hody and 3D2YSanji powerhouse captains I already have, not really sure he's worth getting still.

DO NOT PULL
A couple of months from now the game is only about dual characters
I REPEAT, DO NOT PULL

Red=Units before sugo
Blue=Units after 2nd day sugo
Red+Blue=Dupe
Still have my free legend dupe and 50 gems gonna use those on day 3 and hope for the best.
Or should I just roll one last time on this sugo? I don't fucking know.

316 gems here, decided not to pull I have 2 V2 Laws + Shirahoshi from the CYO Sugo way back. All I need is RR Siccilian, but he isn't rated up from what I see, so eh, I'll save up to go hard on the blitz battle. Good luck to everyone pulling, and if you need advice on JP videos for content, I'll happily provide. Also, Trebol Blitz is 15 stamina for global instead of 25, so you can get the 50 runs needed for the choppeman missions via natural stamina.

Wtf the kimono vivi is actually not bad. I heard people say she's useless. Her stats aren't great but she seems to fit into a TS Luffy team pretty well. Orb boost, randomizes non matching, and a small heal all on a 10 turn CD.

No Problem man, good luck on the farms

INTHawk and Lucci are the best 2 to pick out of that batch. INTHawks 6+ is tremendously useful and 6+ Lucci is still used now more than ever in JP due to orb fuckery.

And when global finally gets dual characters JP will be getting new, better characters. You might as well just not play the game or switch to JP if this is your mentality.

Yeah I was actually pretty surprised by her and Uruoge. Not optimal, but they can fill in pretty well.

You'll need marguerite to complete V2 Boa honestly. If I were you. I'd just say fuck it and go all out for her.

jp player here

urouge can actually make or break some runs on a neko team

the DR and heal come in clutch, not to mention full board of orbs

Are there literally any good slasher orb changers besides fucking legend Kizaru? I have a pretty decent slasher team lined up with new Cavendish, Dex Lucci, 3D2Y Zoro, and taking INTHawk as the free legend, but have no idea how o actually get matching orbs.

Vivi is actually solid now that we have Raid Doffy, but also great for free spirits as well. Urogue is also fantastic for that special, as well as fortnights where only int or striker class is allowed.

RR Kinemon

Oh yeah almost forgot I did get neptune.

Onigumo + Raid Doffy
Umbrella Zoro + Colo Kinemon

My guaranteed legend on the third multi was fucking Sengoku(dupe) I was lucky enough to pull Neko in the first multi but still I only got one new legend. I'm so fucking glad I didn't buy the challenger pack, Bamco doesn't deserve a single cent with these atrocious rates.

I don't think I got a single evolved unit.

The Dex one? He just gives everyone whatever color his own orb is.

should I buy the 110 gems and do the six multies today?

My dumbass spent my last 50 gems hoping for something good

Yeah they seemed pretty rare this time around, got an evolved kimono vivi from a random multi though, so thats neat I guess.

what legend should I pick? and also should I just start farming that dex lucy colosseum or should i start farming 100 gems from story mode so i can do 2 more multis?

yooooooo what teams should i make???

2 multis and only one i got was the new Diamante, and I already had his un-evolved version.

protip, write in a notepad what units you get each sugo and how many gems you spend to remind yourself not to buy more to keep trying

>Post entire box
>"Guys what teams should I make"?
Think for yourself, anons. It's not hard to use the damage calculator/google to come up with good teams.

well i'm stuck on the gates of justice area and i have all of this

Does Boa have easily farmable sockets outside of her raid? I still haven't even skilled up my raid Boa but I just pulled V2. Would it be retarded to use tomes on her?

I used tomes on her. I have so many now and we'll only get more and more. I don't think it's a waste when the other option is a 60 stamina raid.
The cotton candy is what I;m not sure about. Was going to go hp/atk but then I saw someone say rcv is good for her pinch-healing.

>3 multi pulls for Marigold
>Don't get her
>guaranteed legend is dupe Zoro
Was it worth it?

Because none of your units are fuckin leveled you grape. Fukaboshi, Zeo and TS Sanji plus whatever 4th unit you want makes a great akainu team that should steam roll basically every story mode stage.

She has a fn coming eventually with her skillbooks as well. Honestly it is up to you though. We are getting so many tomes from the luffy island and from colisuems that they aren't as rare as they used to be

good bait

where's gup's pulls btw

my current akainu team is ts sanji, garp, elizabello, and diamante

all of their specials combined should steam roll everyone in theory at least, but ill try mixing it up and find a good team

Lucklet like me should have waited for CYO sugo, i knew it.

Like the user said, it's really not so much your team. You need levels. You should be focusing on farming Fortnights (pigs/turtles to level your units, best pirate exp, and sockets/skill books depending on the fortnight) and clearing what Colos you can. Story is nice for the gems but otherwise not worth worrying about. If you''ve hit a wall focus on extra island stuff.

christ user, I'm so sorry.

You don't have a class/type booster in that team, use fukaboshi instead of anyone not named sanji. Shit stacks my dude, look up how boosts and conditionals work. Just because akainu benefits strength characters most doesn't mean you are required to only use them.

That Sengoku as the guaranteed must have broken your heart.. I'm so sorry user :(

>that sneaky sengoku in the bottom corner
RIP, user.

I just bought both packs for the legends since I'm not pulling this sugo. Got Ace and my 3rd dupe fucking Marco. Ace is new and I needed a shooter captain for the eventually Neo Akainu.

I wanted to farm some Colo Lucy but I'm spending it all trying to get an evolver that won't bloody drop.

Only 3 legends in 6 multis
>Lucy
>v2 Boa
>Lucci
At least I got the sisters

I got 2 legends in 6 multis and one was a dupe

>people who pull lucy also get a bunch of other great legends
>people who don't only get outdated legends or dupes

rly makes u thonk

So with V2 Raid Doflamingo coming soon, here's some characters he boosts with that special of his.
Shiki goes from 1 turn, to 3 turns of 1.75x ATK boost +orb manipulation.
Caesar is a 4 turn 1.75x ATK booster
TM Caverdish is a 3 turn 1.75x ATK + Orb Booster
Limited Akainu is a 3 turn 2X Orb Booster
Raidleigh is a 3 turn 1.75x ATK booster + Orb Shuffler
V2 Law is a 3 turn 2.25x Orb Booster
6+ Croc is a 3 turn 2X ATK booster

Anyone else I'm missing?

I suppose he makes Sakazuki a 4 turn 1.75x boost as well

Invasion Shanks

Which day should I pick as a new player? Steel have to choose my free legend and 100 gems. Have only Ace so now I want to build my shooter crew

Reroll for Lucy.

Of note, he works on a Judge team, since Judge is a Driven captain.

>3 multi's
>only legend was the guaranteed one
>dupe inthawk
Whoever began 3 x 0 = 0 is a wise man

If you're going for shooters, day 2, for Psy Boa legend and Marg

ignore the "multi's"

Thanks anons, at least Marigold will help me get another legend from Blitz battle.

Shit that's right. That's honestly a buff for akainu for colos.
Slthid is also true. Can't believe I forgot him. 2x orb boost for 3 turns is no joke. This is also true and with the orb lock + shuffle, yeah judge is perfect for this raid character. I'll max him immediately when he comes out.

>got Law's yellow skull
yay I'm all set
>also did two multis on global and the only red I got was a new V1 Law
he's following me

>Lucy
Why would you ever need another legend anyway?
If you're dead set on continuing that account, you should roll today. You really should for Lucy though. Ace is genuinely one of the worst possible starting legends. Incredibly RR reliant.

since i got the green snek sister in the sugo this team should be good for running the pica blitz fight, right?

Use a V2 Lucci friend, but yeah.

>Have Lucy
>Have Orlumbus
So I win the blitz challenge?

How do you stand after this sugo? Post your boys.

Sabo+
WB
Lucy
Zoro
Ace
Blackbeard
Boa
Doffy
Eneru
Kuzan
Cavendish
Shanks
Borsalino
Inthawk
Rayleigh
Fujitora

I also still have to pick my free legend, and I can't decide between barto and Lucci.

I got two marigolds, is it better to feed one for unlocking or just bazzar it?