/skg/ - Senran Kagura General - #1238

Hanabi is note actually dead edition
previous thread NEWS
>Re:Newal is out in Japan! Featuring Gessen and New Hebijo characters as free DLC for the following 2 weeks. Localizations yet to be officially announced
>PBS PC version announced for 7th of March!
store.steampowered.com/app/696170/
>Mikagura Sisters and Ayame confirmed for New Link
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
[YouTube] 『シノビマスター 閃乱カグラ NEW LINK』オープニングアニメーション
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game announced for Switch
>Homura is best girl, anti-crabfags gtfo
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title

GENERAL
>Beginner's guide on how to play New Link
en-news.qoo-app.com/21997/qoo-guide-starters-guide-for-shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link/
>New Link skills information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mslCP7neZT8OoEdbW7PRwiv1tCwMPtagtRZrtdD821E
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>How to play Senran Kagura New Wave and other related stuff
pastebin.com/0xbwvWyJ
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/ginchansan3/status/967055031789699073
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/967054481102749698/pu/vid/1280x720/Vn28_QqlIYnDAN0E.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac&feature=youtu.be

Haru

That's actually a really good theme...

I love Ikasuka!

Why would you ruin perfectly good waifu by adding Ikaruga to her?
Just...why?

She killed millions...

>thighhighs
Nan doesn't care.

>Anoncchi...

Here's a challenge /skg/ : Try create a male shinobi OC without sounding like self-insert material. Murasame is a good example as a reference.

Does it hold for all the Harufags, or is it reversed then?

I'm the ninja and I fuck every senran.

My OC would be like Madara Uchiha.
And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Reverse trap

this is a work of art

Uh...some dude who isn't sure how he got into this, but has to rely on his literature skills to save the day. Somehow.

Did you get the Lover's Strap as well?

The struggle of modern shinobi summed up in one image.

>Their biggest struggle is keeping their clothes on.

Truly it is a rough life

>those hips and thighs are 15 years old.
Even without the tits.she breaks suspension of disbelief.

So where was Dogen again?

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Reminder that PBS improved these two girls design-wise and character-wise.

inviting those 2 girls to your [Halloween Party] in the summer!

Some mid-tier comic relief male shinobi who also breaks the forth wall sometimes and has a crush on one senran but never scores and it's played for laughs. My entire personality is just a parody of established tropes and I may or may not get a badass moment where pull something out of my ass at the last second to save the day.

If Senran Kagura were around in the late 90's and early 2000's, Shiki would be using the word "hella" a lot. Would this be a good or bad thing?

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

That would be hella cute.

>Hanabi_Halloween.png

Ok I'll try

Name : Daisuke (大助)
Faction : House Togakure (戸隠家)
Ninja Academy : None
Classification : Independent/Neutral Shinobi
Occupation : Third year at Mie Prefecture Public School, Shinobi of Togakure
Weapon : Kyoketsu Shoge (距跋渉毛), Straight Dao Sword (横刀), Maxim 9 Handgun
Shinobi form : pic related

Daisuke is a ninja hailed from House Togakure, an ancient shinobi clan that manage to survive for hundred years thanks due to their maximum clandestine & secretive nature. They are not affiliated to the government or corporations. Daisuke is tasked by the clan to scout and infiltrate the Nest of Yoma in Japan and pinpoint it to the Kaguras so they can destroy it in order to prevent Shin's reappearance. The House Togakure solely believes that Shin is unkillable by nature due to it's power is amassed by the blood of humanity's malice. However they think that Shin can be defeated for eternity by putting him in the Void dimension, where no beings in the universe able to escape or get out.

An avid backpacker and explorer, Daisuke loves traveling around Japan and admiring it's nature. However his Shinobi task prevent his enjoyment and hoping to finish it sooner so he can life his life to the fullest. He laments that the shinobi world of current times is filled with "Kunoichis prancing around and doing useless stuff" and tends to avoid most of them because of this.

Senrans sweating on stage until their clothes are coming off!
Senrans holding long notes until their outfits start to burst like that one Bugs Bunny cartoon!

Baseball-kun

I find the idea of a guy running around cracking ninja heads with nothing but a baseball bat kinda fun to think about.

>Independent/Neutral Shinobi
Look at this gary stu.

The whole clan is independent though. It's the same as Goshin clan.

Was the Goshin clan ever stated as neutral? Or the Mikagura Sisters/Overseers for that matter? I always saw them as good shinobi but don't think if it was stated at any moment.
I guess New Link will answer me that question when they get released, wonder what are they going to do with Kagura too.

twitter.com/ginchansan3/status/967055031789699073
Cute, anyone know if Miyabi has one of these home screen animations?

Muh fucking dick

hibbers

yeah but eventually hella would fall out of fashion and then it'd seem hella old and hella lame
I honestly miss that word

her hand gestures for the first 8 seconds look like shes fondling an invisible ballsack

Shiki never forgets to cup the balls.

>MinoriOP ''I don't like Renka because she's mean to Hanabi'' Jason

>MinoriOP definitely had to have seen that jogging Renka pic in the last thread
>still bullies Renka

Shiki is a true cock predator

I want to save this
how do I download webms from twitter?

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/967054481102749698/pu/vid/1280x720/Vn28_QqlIYnDAN0E.mp4

I'm gonna honk my horn at this dumb pheasant when I drive by her

now if I could figure out how to make it into a webm under 3mb

>remember hanabi's guardian animal
>try and think of something a little more fitting
>
>"...see: Animal-borne bomb attacks"
Thanks wikipedia

>kamikaze dolphins
Luka no!
>anti-tank dogs
>

A shemale shinobi that only ever gets hinted at being a Shinobi for the majority of the game. The biggest hint is with their interaction with Katsuragi near the beginning of the game who does her using gropygrope fun times only to discover her boobs feel weird, Katsuragi moves her hands downwards to the shinobi's panties only to be shocked and horrifed, Katsuragi runs off, never to be seen again.
This way, we can remove Katsuragi from the story and we never have to deal with her renegade parents ever again and the series is one step further towards being beach party fun times forever and ever.

Shiki wasn't improved. The only thing that changed was her hair and it was worse in PBS.

But what if her parents are at the beach?

thanks!
but why that filename anoncchi, that's rude

They're too old and would take time away from Yumi and friends, so they're banned from the beach forever.

what if yumi was the beach

>laments that the shinobi world of current times is filled with "Kunoichis prancing around and doing useless stuff"
>An avid backpacker and explorer, Daisuke loves traveling around Japan and admiring it's nature.

Sounds hypocritical doesn't it?

Senrans that don't want to go to work and have to fake being happy at work

Senrans being happy not at work but instead playing Samba de Amigo with Daidouji on her Dreamcast

The only thing that motivates me to be upbeat and chipper at work is the fact that the mere state of being happy is enough to annoy all the miserable wageslaves there with me

Man I'm in a bully mood lately

Trust fund baby Senrans that'll never have to work a 9 to 5

Shiki's nocturnal, like a bat.

Meaning she works 10 to 7 nights.

Minori no!

Remember that more times Hanabi appears in the OP, the stronger she becomes. And stronger she becomes, more likely she will consume us all.

>Classification : Independent/Neutral Shinobi

I believe we call that evil desu...

Huh. I thought Evil Shinobi work for profit regardless of the method and affiliated with corrupt politicians/businessman.

They work for a profit, but are not affiliated with anyone, as opposed to good shinobi who are government's employees.

>Shinobi who works for the government are guaranteed good and those who are not are guaranteed evil. Those who quit working for the government are marked as Renegade and will be eliminated.

>wondering why like half the content on 2ch isn't loading right
>whatever I'm gaijin that's probably why
>load a page in chrome (which Idon't bother with adblock since I never use it) to translate something
>turns out half the website is just ads

holey moley

I don't know how people live without adblockers

Senran Kagura x Metal Slug

Goodnight boobgen

OH BIG

What a cute teacher

Life is Strange made me un-miss it.

mommy

SV was a mistake

Making every Senran above C cup a Mama Shama!?

>archive stops saving full images after going a few months back

well that was fun while it lasted. I'm now armed with a new arsenal of Minoris, though.

senrans washing your foreskin

Any Dais?

Haruka fiddling about with wireless sex toys so she can play with you no matter where you are!

18 year old girl

I just realized NOBODY talks or posts Harukas on 2ch.
Like I went back to last october pretty much and I think I saw one kaguni.

My mom is young & beautiful

Your mom is fat

a few but like no one does oc of her. just card reposts. Haruka on the other hand, gets nothing.

>next to no japanese mistressfags
I bet they don't even care about the ever lovable Coatbot either, what casuals.

>least I-K cup girl
>behind even Kagura