/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
imgur.com/a/vKnYt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

I love Ayumu!

Saihara BIG slap

I was walking by her and she point at me and shouted "BASTARD" which i though was cringy but she pulled me over to a small group of other danganronpa cosplayers that was nearly the entire crew of danganronpa v3 with a few dupes here and there, so we were a group until most of the people had to leave. It came down to just me her and her friend who was tenko

she pulled me aside and gave me her hotel room number which was really nearby and told me to meet her there at around 12pm dressed like how i am now

i could only say ok after that and walked around the closing venders hall wondering if i should go or not, but i think i made the right choice in the end because that shit was fucking wild

she was also dressed like maki the entire time

MONACA~!!!

I love Junko!

Kiyo!

Kaede and her beautiful baby boy!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I'm so glad she puts up with me, she's the best!

I love Junko?

Sayaka did nothing wrong

who

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

I love her skink sister!

I want to say this didn't happen but people become so much more forwards at conventions, especially cosplayers.
Don't underestimate how much people want to fuck their husbandos/waifus in cosplay.

cumming on moe-tans cute slutty face

Design choice question: hoodie and turtleneck or hoodie and shirt?

I love Sayaka!

So can we see your cosplay?
hoodie and turtleneck

So what are the 4 new titles SC will announce at GDC?

I love Sayaka!

I LOVE KYOUKO
and kaede, celeste, angie!

rawr

Say something nice about mai waifu. Please keep in mind that she has several hard math and science doctorates and a 40 inch chest.

So if I go to an anime con dressed as Shuichi do you think I could score some puss?

DR Togami the Game, DR Togami the Game 2, DR Togami the Game 2 Episode 2, and DR Togami the Game 0

I love Chihiro!

platonically, of course

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too. She doesn't just "put up with you", she actively enjoys your company and how much it brightens her day. If anything, she sometimes thinks similar thoughts, but hearing you say that you love her makes her realize that those thoughts aren't true and that you really love her.

Kinda long winded, I know

I'll see if i can get a photo of me andthe group since some people i know took some

hey what would happen if i cosplayed as shinguuji haha

no
Not vulgar at all, very pure girl

You'll definitely score with an Ouma crossplayer that's for sure.

Yeah, that

I want her to live, prosper and invent sick shit. I mean come on, it's 2018, where's my sick shit at.

I love Kaede more than I've loved any girl in my life save for one who's on the other side of the world and it pains me that she'll never be real.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large SOUDA!

My hubby, Big Smoke, will have the same

Moetan's cute underboob.

me too user...me too

Sounds fun. Need me an Ouma cosplayer like this.

And there's a very good chance the ouma crossplayer will be a girl, so it won't be gay!

are you a manlet or a """cuteboy"""

That's literally what crossplay is lol

Dangans guarenteed to get you pussy
>Korekiyo
>Komaeda
>Togami
>Ouma
Dangans that might net you a dedicated fujo's one-night stand at her hotel room
>Saihara
>Naegi (if you're cute and smol)
>Please someone else add to this list. I can't remember all the fujobait

Can someone please redpill me on this meme?

I'm going to the next otakon in Washington

semi Manlet

uhm..
ouma and komaeda are fujobait

She posted a cosplay picture on twitter during Katsucon and there was some underboob showing. It was a cute picture but some weirdos like to obsess over it

I might have seen you at Katsu. Are you around 5'3-5'6 tall?

That Komaru has nice legs and good skin.
That Touko wig looks atrocious.

Add Leon and Souda to the first list

Yeah...that's why cosplaying as them will get you pussy from crossplayers or regular female fujo cosplayers who want to be fucked by their husbando.

please post a link
i'm sad and really horny

t. Leon and Soda

That's why theyre in the guaranteed to get you pussy tier, is all the fat in your butt distributed to your brain you obese cow!?

I don't wanna link her twitter without her knowledge, sorry dude.

I'd fuck a Souda cosplayer not a Leon one

Would have a cosplayer one night stand with
>Ouma
>Komaeda
>Saihara
>Amami

Maybe
>Naegi
>Kaito
>Korekiyo

Nope
>Togami
>Souda

I actually like the look of that palette on Souda. Not too fond of Leon's look, though.

no, it all goes to her muffin top
She's a pianist, she doesn't use her brain or her body. No wonder she's a fatass

t. Trashman

How does a shy TOWER like me get a dom gf?

inb4
>what're your hobbies and talent
i abe nothing besides playing vidya, watching anime all day and shitposting

>nice
That's not how you spell "incredibly crooked"

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I tell every guy who's looking for a girl to first and foremost take care of his skin and hair.

Holy shit lol yes I did go to katsu

Yesss the bestest

Go to an anime convention dressed as a dangan boy.

yes

I think the chicks on lolcow farm are into femdom, misandry and 'tfw no bf', try over there I guess.

Thanks Chihirofriend, and don't worry about it man, the fact that you even typed all that out means a lot, honestly.

imgur.com/a/vKnYt

How could you forget the number one pick?

>Won't you cooperate with me?
Needs a 'my honey' or some shit at the end to be full meme oom.
Shiiiit, are they implants or something? How to they defy gravity like that?

Hey, so apparently Spike Chunsoft is announcing 4 new titles at GDC. You think one of them'll be Danganronpa?

Fuck off.

With the first pick in the 2018 Dangan Draft, the Cleveland Browns select

>Shirogane wanted to create the PERFECT DR killing game copy
>She repeats all the cliches from previous games

Well then. Hope to see you at otakon.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you were really cute because out of all the Ooms I saw at Katsu, there was 1 cute one and the rest were either children or neckbeards

I'm glad it did mean a lot. It's nice to be able to type positive messages.

I should sleep. Very late, even by my standards and I'mm be groggy tomorrow if I don't sleep. Good night, Makifriend, and pleasant dreams!

Junko Enoshima

Fuck off frogposter, you retards aren't welcome here.

I don't get the hype. We live in an age where you could easily find thousands of images just like this (or better) for free with a few clicks on google.

You're bullshitting with me right now, that's not Moe-tan.

Goodnight Chihirofriend! Sweet dreams and sleep well man! And thank you again for being such a good dude on here.

I don't even know who you are but I hope I see you there too

you will most likely know its me because i will be holding a sign that says "I have a CRUSH on Tsumugi Shirogane!"

If you dress up as Ouma there I hope you're still open for hookups

Well, that one have a point at least.

Name a better chart
Pro tip: You can't

>Anons RIGHT NOW are planning on meeting up for cosplay sex
What are you doing with your life?

I don't want a long distance gf
my hair is pretty fluffy and I refuse to have short hair or a pidgeotto cut like the NORMIES
I want toko and komaru to kiss

There should be a huge Monokuma in the centre.

No. It's game meant for localiztion. SC Japan isn't talking about this. Only SC America. It's obvious.

>Chihiro x Celes

her body is perfect.

Taking care of hair doesn't mean cutting it short, just use conditioner and make sure you smell nice and you will shoot up in points in the looks department.

Oh well, I shower everyday and I use strawberry parfume and I brush my hair regularly like every 2 hours if im home

Yeah I am still going to be