Best time and price to buy BTC

New Coiner here; I have been messing around with couple 100$ to hang a of this and I feel like I am ready to jump in.

When is the right time to buy a bunch of BTC; I have 10,000$ I want to throw at it but I don't want to hold further invest in altcoins.
Been observing the altcoin markets for a couple weeks and I want to jump but I can't seem to figure out the right; I am waiting to buy bitcoin as cheap as possbile and invest in alt coins when BTC has highest value; When during this week will this be the case according to you Veeky Forumsnessmen ? Please offer practical advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-passes-1800-hit-new-record-high/
junseth.com/post/146674913712/suitertunity-cost-the-longitudinal-price-paid-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are trying to time the whole market. The way to go is incrementally.

You don't have to jump in the pool all at once, start with the big toe

That is good advice. I will keep that is mind.

However, Do you think that the current price for BTC is significantly over valued. BTC has risen over 200$ since I started actively observing it's price over the last couple weeks. So, I have feeling that it might crash soon.

never buy all time highs.

Just wait for the crash. It will come. Bitcoin is only rising because altcoins are mooning right now, and people need to buy Bitcoins to transfer for altcoins.

Nexus(NXS)

>shooting rockets into space
>shooting cubit satelittes into space
>will be first crypto to have it's own independent network for it's blockchain
>connections to Elon Musk, SpaceX and vector space systems
>plans for fully decentralized internet, let that sink in
>already working on post quantum encryption

Depends what kind of project/product you want to invest in

Pull up the top 100alt currencies and start researching, use YouTube and a few exchanges

Do you really think the whole Crypto market will lean on Bitcoin for eternity, watch over the next decade and things will start changing when we see better exchanges

Money is already pouring into ETH and other alts, from BTC and it will likely continue to do so, even if BTC continues to rise in price

BTC isn't significantly overvalued. Though there will be a crash at $2000 when people cash out. I don't see it falling more than a couple hundred though.

coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-passes-1800-hit-new-record-high/

>tfw missed the train again

FIBS
I
B
S

I am talking about this week not the next decade you NEET

/pol/ here, bringing some facts to slam down on you get rich quick faggots

Bitcoin can go to zero in a matter of minutes. Gold, however, as a physical asset that is coveted above all others, can never go to zero.

Remember, its not how high can gold go, its how low can fiat currency go vs gold. When fiat currency is replicated into oblivion, Gold will maintain its purchasing power at worst, or most likely go way up. A house for 2 ounces of gold.

Bitcoin, as a collection of electrons in a computer system dependent on other computer networks and systems functioning, could be one of the first things to go. It is also very liquid.

Economies always flee to physical assets when the times get hard. Bitcoin is not durable. It will not stand the test of economic collapse.

You are betting on the collapse of cvilization; we are betting on it's progress.

That is why /Pol/ will always remain poor and bitter. Go back to hole you came out of.

Powerful.

this.

this

pic related, /pol/

junseth.com/post/146674913712/suitertunity-cost-the-longitudinal-price-paid-to

>NXS
A new sensation.

Without pol and shitty wipe. your shit bizrael site wouldn't even exist you commie boot licker.

newbie here too

pls someone explain to me one thing. what happens when the last block of btc is mined?

i understand at the moment new transactions are incorporated to every new mined block, but what happens when there are no more blocks where to write those transactions?

Blocks are still mined, they just have no reward, only tx fees.

thx

so there are virtually infinite amount of blocks instead of the 21 million... and the blockchain will grow infinitely so no hdd will be able to store it

something is fucky

Yes. The good news is, hard drives get bigger every year too

>/pol/ here, bringing some facts to slam down on you get rich quick faggots

kill yourself faggot

Here's the key to success in Altcoins
It's a bit counter intuitive.

If you don't have BTC you want to buy it when it's HIGH and immediately spend it on good altcoins that have dipped because of the BTC rise. (must be on at least Bittrex, Polo or Kraken because of liquidity problems trying to get out of a trade)

Then when BTC dips and your alts go up 50-100% sell them and buy BTC low, rinse, repeat...

Get ETH, LTC, Waves
Get coins with good tech and lots of room to rise like RLC,ARK,ICN, PIVX,INCENT,MLN,WBB

and don't freak out when they go down...