RGT

We all getting Bengal Kittens edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4064551-sphere-3d-let-us-spoil-earnings-surprise
finance.yahoo.com/news/american-renal-associates-announces-upcoming-201500302.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/nxt-id-inc-releases-preliminary-120000835.html?.tsrc=rss
marketexclusive.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-ltd-nysemktnak-epa-hint-at-dispute-settlement/106045/
cnafinance.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-nak-stock-alaska-approves-pebble-project/15294
youtube.com/watch?v=M34SZbzpUeo
seekingalpha.com/news/3266630-sphere-3d-beats-0_06-beats-revenue
discord.gg/ntbg7Cu
investors.amyris.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1026124
conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary/?id=3782983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noob here

How did you guys know MNKD was going to shoot up? Over 70% increase this week, should have listened to /rgt/

What indicators did you guys use? What tipped you off that it was going to rocket?

short interest through the roof, and oversold

Show me a screener of this

For every great stock pick on /rgt/ there are 10 bagholding money bleeders

Interesting

Where do you find those stats? Does the RSI indicator tell you if something's oversold?

Who AMD and Wendy's here? Bought into AMD at the dip and so glad.

use finviz screener
and yes RSI
this

Better get in JNUG if you have any day trades left

>Implying

No one is buying your meme stock so the price goes up. You done goofed.

>Not knowing what JNUG is
You new here bud?

Kek I know what it is kiddo and I've seen all you fags trying to push it but their five year and one year looks like dogshit. The time to buy that has passed.

Thanks! I'll check out the finviz screener
Could you give me some tips on what to look for?
If an user suggests ticker XYZ, what techniques can I use myself to figure out if XYZ is actually a good speculation?

I hope this is b8
I've made more money on JNUG today than you probably have in your account. Since you posted I've made 200 dollars on JNUG have fun staying poor

Not him but how did you know that JNUG was going to rise?

I looked at the graph this morning, but had no clue if it was going to plummet or keep rising. How can one tell?

you do not understand how JNUG works

congrats you called the coinflip and won!

I didn't know for sure, but my strategy is backtested to have over a 3 sharpe the last 3 years.
You don't get over a 3 sharpe by calling coinflips

so if you were presented with this chart, what would tell you if it's going to rise or not?

also are moving averages useful?

nobody gives a fuck how many sharpies you got for free for all the poophole pics

now tell me, why is jnug up and dust down??????

hhuurr duurr guise thats not how JNUG works huurr duurr thats not how NUGT works hhuurr duurr thats not how DWTI works huurrr dduurr thats not how UWTI works huurrr durr

dont mind me just spergin out from boredom

>3 sharpe
i'm a little rusty on this stuff, but this this basically mean that you have lots of return for low risk?

not asking for your strategy, but could you point me to some good books/tutorials i can read on this topic?

My strategy is specific to the gold market. Individual stocks and indices act much differently, and different indices act differently from each other. Most technical analysis on stocks is complete bullshit just drawing random triangles and lines that don't mean anything. If you can't assign a statistically significant probability to your strategy it is bullshit

>now tell me, why is jnug up and dust down??????
obvious b8

please nobody answer this, this is crazy b8

Made. Past tense. It's already at almost half the worth it was a month ago. Buying in now would be pointless. It peaked.

Bought the dip for AMD around $10 as a test run for robinhood and I certainly don't regret it.

Seeing more articles poping up telling me to sell my SHOP, thoughts?

I see, thanks for the info

I'm pretty new to this stuff, but isn't JNUG (and friends) reset every trading day?

Is there even any value in holding a leveraged ETF for more than a few hours?

>Is there even any value in holding a leveraged ETF for more than a few hours?
yes. CEFL MORL MRRL can pay out a dividend and grow at the same time.. amazing

If UVXY gets back to half of its 5 year high screw the bengal kitten I'm getting a pet ocelot.

I'll just post my strategy
>Gold market is probably the most volatile market out there
>Gold stocks are a derivative of gold price, but more volatile
>JNUG and JDST are 3x leveraged versions of already volatile gold miners

Now here's the actual strategy:
>Setup your charts to 5 minute bars
>Plot two high/low channels(50 and 20 bars)
>at 10:00 PM no earlier or later, set buy stop orders at the 50 bar high channel for both JNUG and JDST
>When an order fills, set the stop loss order at the 20 bar low channel for the stock you're in
>update the stops every 5 minutes
>Sell at the end of the day if you are still in a position
If you can day trade, do this throughout the day, if not, do it once a day 3 days a week.

get in on ANY before market closes, it could be a moon shot

Thank me later

I only have 7 shares of amd, but that's a free $20 or so

Explain more please.

seekingalpha.com/article/4064551-sphere-3d-let-us-spoil-earnings-surprise

lol no

I'll look into those

I see, that's interesting. Does 10:00PM have a special significance here?

The first 30 minutes of the day is just noise

holy shit that thing is taking off

going balls deep in NAK wish me luck bois

he means 10 am

ANY gunna moon!!

can you explain why?

hope all of you on otcmarkets bought some MYDX this morning when i told you guys about it at .0081 looks like its getting ready for a massive run

probably not, i've learned alot of times people just come in here and post to the moon and sometimes it really goes to the moon and sometimes it doesn't, alot of times they give no reason.. at all

disregard rules 2 6 and 10 just get in now!

listen man
the way to limit your risk is to manage the volume you put into these moon memes

if you wanna learn how to actually take advantage of them, put a little bit of capital in instead of a lot
for me, i have a 1.5k portfolio so I put in only 30 dollars into Any, or 2 percent of portfolio value.
this way I can get the hang of surfing memes and swing trading without having my diabeetus act up over it

ONDK.

and rule 7, they have earnings report today

i bought 100 shares less than 2 minutes ago and already lost 1.4% of my investment
these memes are BULLSHIT Pump and Dumps
if a company doesnt have news of profit or means to make profit, expect OVERVALUATION FROM TRADERS

we are small fish in a small pond
and the big fish make the waves

>TFW you've been bagholding NAK since you bought too early on the big drop and you've made your money back.

How do you guys feel about ARA?

>Wells Fargo analysts upgraded it Market Perform to Outperform
>going to present in some conference soon finance.yahoo.com/news/american-renal-associates-announces-upcoming-201500302.html

Is it gonna increase?

and who the fuck are you?

who the fuck are you toughguy?
youre on a rawbinhood general thread
fuck outta here like youre a hedge fund manager

When are we holding NAK until?

someone posted these before, about a month ago, easy gains, and most of them are dipping right now.

they're saying to buy it

News from the EPA

What to buy before the market closes?

VRX

you're the one talking like you are a hedge fund manager faggot, telling me how to trade and shit

also

go all in on MYDX

ALT sneaking and creeping in the last 15min before close. Gonna have a volume jump tomorrow when they ring the opening bell.

Bullshit it's going up to a million bajillion dollars per share

CBB

Just brought 1.5k shares.

really hope yout otc players are buying MYDX right now... it'll probably triple

Do you guys think JNUG is a bounce or beginning of a rally? Gold/Silver are starting to build upward momentum.

News expected within a week

finance.yahoo.com/news/nxt-id-inc-releases-preliminary-120000835.html?.tsrc=rss

Gonna ascend finite numbers by close today

Screenshot this

Wrong link, but NXTD might be worth looking into too

Here's the NAK link

marketexclusive.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-ltd-nysemktnak-epa-hint-at-dispute-settlement/106045/

Should have a week ago mate

Stop with this article again lmao

>RNN

cnafinance.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-nak-stock-alaska-approves-pebble-project/15294

we've known this for a month now. this is not news.

RNN making me happy today.

Lol I posted the actual article from today just confirming that another week is needed haha

AMD
M
D

youtube.com/watch?v=M34SZbzpUeo

hope you all got in on the ANY rocket ship hold be a good day tomorrow

seekingalpha.com/news/3266630-sphere-3d-beats-0_06-beats-revenue

$ANW
10> x

Thank god i bought ANY today

How many shares of NAK do you guys have?

I sold all mine. I don't there is going to be any news this week but may buy back in if it drops again.

I have zero shares. I was heavily invested in it but got out with modest gains due to uncertainty.
I bought CVM, ANY, and NMM with the money

NAK might continue to do very well, but i just dont want to risk it.

Okay guys, what's the LEAST SHITTY free source of intra-day charts with indicators?

>yahoo finance and google finance have no indicators
>bigcharts is static, can't see much detail
>stockcharts and finviz want money for intra-day charts

I just want intra-day charts with indicators that are better than Robinhood's charts.

Where do you guys get your charts?

stop losing money

discord.gg/ntbg7Cu

If you think technical analysis is fake.

Plz leave the thread.

somebody PLEASE respond

Get a real broker you cuck

FUCK commissions

What's stopping you from using the broker information, and just trading on your phone?

because i need at least $500 to open any respectable brokerage account (which i need to use their tools), and i would rather dump that $500 into robinhood

tradingview

Looks pretty good, thanks

Do you guys think MRTX will jump tomorrow?

Earnings report came out today after market close, and they beat expectations. They dropped 9.72% today, but gained 3.08% after-hours so far.

Is it worth buying into early tomorrow?

never mind, it was last week

First wave of dillution closed AMRS

investors.amyris.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1026124

conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary/?id=3782983