Coinbase's Support page is currently down

>Coinbase's Support page is currently down

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrust.org/coinbase
highya.com/coinbase-reviews
sitejabber.com/reviews/www.coinbase.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're getting shut down. Someone said they were visited by the FEDS the other day. Many are discussing all over about their lack of support and numerous issues from as far back as 2015.

Huh that's weird. I got redirected to mtgox.com/support.

What did they mean by this?

I lose access to my Google Authenticator app, so even if I wanted to move my BTC out I cannot. I can't even contact support to recover my key!

You fags are just butthurt they took away your selling privileges because you were buying heroin on the darkweb.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just buy more coins from Coinbaseâ„¢ in the meantime. You have nothing to worry about.

I couldn't buy more even if I wanted to. I lose access to my Google Authenticator

Thank goodness I received my payout yesterday from them for my LTC sell.

Fake and gay.

Calm the fuck down you sperglords

You're spilling spaghetti all over the carpet

Not at all... go read community.coinbase.com .. all negative reviews

go read ..
bittrust.org/coinbase 1.5/5 stars 180 reviews
highya.com/coinbase-reviews 1.4/5 stars 24 reviews
sitejabber.com/reviews/www.coinbase.com 1.5 stars 60 reviews

Just moved my eth/bitcoins/lc to me offline wallet 30 minutes ago.. no problem at all.
I get the same error

you're not logged in..

You're screwed. Others had the same issue and coinbase stole their money and won't help you.

That's why I don't have an F2A key. I do have the authenticator app for my phone though so if I lose my phone I'm screwed.

Should I just use email verification?

What's the point of 2FA if an attacker can just disable it.

It's hard for them to prove that they are you. They would have to get a hold of your license

Coinbase is a scam, but it's a fully legal and insured scam. The con is all about astronomical fees and strategic use of downtime.

Okay biz you've managed to FUD me into getting my shit out of coinbase

I was looking at transaction history and downloaded a report from coinbase and it's showing me all these transactions I never made along with different peoples banking/credit card info (not the full numbers). Something is definitely going on there.

The big exit scam is upon us. So glad I've been with the wonder twins this whole time

so say coinbase gets it up the ass, btc price would tank, but what about the alts?