/lolg/ - League of Legends general

OT:

your waifu is shit

>tfw Kai'sa is a dirty rageblade abuser instead of a patrician reaver carry like I expected

Still hot though

Think of a skinline that would be bad on Lulu.
Its literally impossible. Everything could fit her in a way, even the edgy ones like project, Pix could be a drone and her Q laser beams, in a high tech skirt with a serious look on her face.

because who the fuck ints to prove their point

NA casters are gay valley girl- talk cancer. How can faggots like Kobe and Azael compete with Atlus/Papa Smithy?

So you would be surprised if someone inted after they told you they would if you keep pinging?

Your support is the only teammate that cares for you!
Never bully your support!
Honor your support after every game!
Rito add appear offline option please ;-; !

yes i would be surprised someone would intentionally lose a game because of pings
>but muh ego
come the fuck on
if you're intentionally losing a game to "prove a point" you're just being a faggot

I hope Jinx gets cold colored/dark skins down the road

So you would intentionally keep spam pinging the person after he said that why?

>Be support main
>Want to learn midlane
>Play AP Ez mid for a bit
>Constantly getting ganked even though I'm warding

Why are majority of supports such shitters at warding ? Both top games are me playing mid, while the bottom one is usual vision score as a support.

Hello ?? Use the wards on cd, and buy control wards. That's what you do.

i wouldn't do either
because i'm not 12

Fix Kindred! And give her a cute skin already!!

Is that what the diaper is for?

>get in game as top
>ww on enemy team
>infernal first drag
>say "if ww sneaks that I'm dcing"
>"lol chill bro why dont you ward it yourself then?"
>ENEMY HAS SLAIN THE DRAGON
>immediately alt+f4
>mfw

Why are Yordles so fuckable?

RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHT

THROUGH THE ALPHA STRIKE

>KILL YOURSELF RIOT
What did he meme by this?

xth for bullying subs in any role

he meant it's like having fun except just go fucking kill yourself

So what do I do when the enemy sejuani is duo with the enemy mid and
>Ganked over 8 times in 15 minutes
>dived three of those
>Is buying pinks for mid so I can't keep vision
>got ulted 4 times in a row by sej
>all joined by constant ganplank ults
All while my zac is farming raptors or killing scuttle, like not even enemy jungle he's one ability away from turning it around into a double kill
How do I git gud here exactly
You told me to git gud lolg

>your teammate is playing a hard champ in ranked for the first time ever just to test his 260rp skin get from the hextech chest and he goes 1/10 and you flame him cautiously so you dont get banned for flaming because you already have 2 bans under your belt and the next one will be permanent

you lose, ragepost on lolg about how stupid duoQ is

then try to stay calm for the next game praying it wont happen again

do what I do
make a second account that I play a couple games on first and absolutely go apeshit on my teammates.
Then move to me other account where I don't talk at ll

is hash /ourguy/?

Rarely ever touch mid but!
Buy some control wards?! Put 1 in the right side bush and use the free wards you get every 100 second to ward the left part!

Been watching NEACE on twitch for quite some time now and over the past few years hes becoming more and more toxic. why is that?

3rd reply to this post decides my main role for the rest of my LoL career

niggger

reminder that jinx got YORDLED

Now that a reasonable amount of time has passed, what is the verdict on new Swain?

From what i think, it is

>Passive

It is so so, not too weak but not too extraordinary either. Pretty sad they removed the mana regen, makes his early game much weaker

>Q

Your main ability. I like that Swain has some sorta wave clear now, i dont like that even at late game you cant one shot the wave. It is also blocked by minion or their tanks so shit can be frustrating sometime

>W

There are games when you wont be able to hit with this shit even a single time. A shit. Can only be used to zone, and even then it is not that effective

>E

Wont ever hit in lane if your opponents have half a brain. You also wont be able to disengage with it if they decided to jump on your ass since the cc can only be applied once it returns. Average cc in mid / late teamfight

>R

The health regen is pretty lackluster and despite the dramatic visual, its damage is quite mediorce. Mere shadow of what it once was

All in all, Swain isnt a lane bully anymore, if anything his early game is quite weak.

>Champ literally has a passive that increase her damage based on auto attack
>Expect her to use her abilities more often for some reason

????????????????????????????

Nigga is mentally sick and needs help

poops gros mate

>getting killed when you have 2 flashes
???

I'm not that keen on bullying but I always love to hear what kind of filthy things you'd do to me

You can take advantage of his W to trap your lane Opponent and landing your E for a soul fragment but other than that i dont see much use for it.

This dude needs to cosplay Shaco

I find him to be hilarious when he makes these stupid low elo mistakes,theres a guy on youtube that does his replays and commentates on his lane phase on what hes doing wrong.

>3 of 8 ganks were dives
you fucked up 5 times then? you need to see what you did wrong and then don't do that next time
you git gud by avoiding getting tilted and using every game as an opportunity to see and fix your mistakes

He's bad. Not the worst champion ever, but

>game kicks me out of champ select
>tells me that I left the champ select
>have to wait 5minutes to queue again

What

You got it backward mate, his root is on his E now

I'm not a good writer so I can't detail much, but I like the idea of bullying by not teasing or touching someone which is like double teasing

Is Kayn a strong jungler still?

I know.

use his W so that way the enemy laner moves the other way and you can predict the movement by rooting him with his E

Are you into hand holding or is that too far?

If they know Swain skill they know that they can just walk through it and the skill still wont be detonated before then

Which minions to Demateralise ?

this game is a poison hat eats away at your strength

slowly
gently
this is how a life is taken

Sounds like imLS.

He's equally as mentally ill, but in a different way.

i could stay here and explain all the bullshit riot did to kindred, but is simple to say they prefer to ruin and forget about them, also base skin > every other kindred skin or future kindred skin

Stop banning GP you guys. He's bad now :^)

none, get a different rune
otherwise, the ones you're not one-shotting

ad carries

1 of each and then it depends on the champion you are playing. if you have no problem one shotting the back line then just use them on the cannons when you want to hard shove otherwise it doesn't matter. if you do need extra damage for the casters then dump all of the rest into the casters.

one of each then you use it to manipulate the wave eg. push hard on a cannon wave

Is there anyone actually use Hexflash? Talk about a shitty rune, who the fuck thought it was okay?

Wait!
How does Nami wear boots?!

annie bot uses it. i've seen a few high elo support mains meme with it on alistar and champs like that.

ikr

You really care about me Support user?

Particle effects in Super Galaxy skin are so pretty!!

cups them over her titties to keep them warm

Yes!

old swain was fine then they shit on him because plebbit crybabies

Will you guys judge me if I play Ziggs and Morgana mid?

Wow user... I'd understand if you forced me to eat your cum out of my ass or something... but this?!!

Merci. Watching LCK and Taliyah has it, didn't know which one she put them on.

CDR is really strong with her E but hurricane has a similar effect.

Literal perfection
why aren't you playing the best waifu, jungler and everything /lolg/?

Woohoo!

her ult makes me want to uninstall

WTF is this? Virtua Fighter 2?

I'm playing the other jungle waifu who has an objectively better ass

warwick is the best jungler tho, and I'm riding that freelo

>Do 3 times the dmg of enemy mid

>He starts flaming me post game and tells me I got carried

lmao

Fucking /lolg/ is infested with furries.

Xth for gassing Malzahar mains!

i want this back

I'd hold your hand non-consensually while on our first date!

>free kill + escape
>bad
Really?
Huge ass doesn't make for a good waifu you dumb nig
>55 wr
Hmmm your fun won't last for long enjoy getting hit by the nerf hammer while Eve won't get anymore nerfs maybe more buffs

warwick is only good in bronze tho, he's for new players so he doesn't need nerfs :^)

REMINDER TO FUCKING GAS ALL RIVEN MAINS

It's a perfect mixture of cute and lewd. You're hating on it only because you're extremely easily influenced and literal 14yo kids on 4chin tell you what to think about stuff. No offense just like, reflect on it for a sec.

Fuck you

Give ign slut or are you the Zyra main?
That support wants your cock not to hold hands get lost

No way. Next thing I know you're asking me to marry you!!

Good user!

it's not bad
it's overpowered

Am I a furry if the only two non humans that I want to fuck viciously are pic related

honestly people that are attracted to riven, yasuo, lee sin, and/or fotm in any way shape or form should be killed
how do you manage to play someone that is basically a free win on a silver platter and feed double digit deaths

Sometimes you just make mistakes.

The biggest mistake to make in a lane where you are being pressured is to forget that keeping the turret up and roaming with your laner is the priority.

No matter how many time you're ganked and even if you're always behind in farm, it's invaluable to keep your turret alive. Of course the problem with that is hoping that your teammates capitalize on all that time the enemy spent keeping your pressured.

t. made the mistake of trying a rune page that doesn't suit my style but still won with a positive K/D/A because the team made use of the attention they weren't getting from the enemy jg

Healslut

yes

No it is not she has no other defensive options
>inb4 her W
no
Soraka is okay

I said give ign you cock sleeve