/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Gay Kairi Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khuxtracker.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a good ship

delet this

Is 0.2 Terra a decent speed medal to use?

yes

I guess its better to use it than FFSora?

if you cant use ff sora in 5th slot, yes

When in doubt use khuxtracker.com

Does union cross have a required free roll?
Basically, do I have to make new accounts to get a good free roll or will I be able to hold on to free premium currency they give me until a good banner comes out?

the required "free" roll is always a single pull tier 2 Mickey medal(which is shit). But I think they give out enough premium currency to make a proper 10pull

>Starlight 32
Stop, you're wasting gems that could have gone toward far better Keyblades.

Oh okay, that's not bad then. I'll just make an account now and reap the free shit until I get my bearings propbably. Danke.

are gems actually wasteable? there seem to be a lot of opportunities to earn them.

Yes, the strength ones you will roll in like crazy but speed and magic are a pain to get unless you're constantly in the top 250 players on the rankings or buying the avatar boards.

ok senpai

Oh cool didnt know this exists, i guess FFSora even not in the 5th position is better than 0.2 Terra for me, seems to give me more damage according to this

Technically Xion is a Sora so its not that gay

technically xion is a kairi so it's self-cest

so the raid event this weekend is the one that's been up all week and not the one that was up last weekend? it's the easy one that doesn't give a ton of lux? How am I supposed to get into the top 2000 of solo if the raid event is so shit?

She only LOOKS like Kairi because she is made up mostly of Sora's memories of her, but she's still a Sora

shes a replica of a nobody she probably has less than 0 gender.

well she has boobs so Kairi could suck on them?

delet this

If Kairi looks at Xion, would she see herself or Sora?

depends on if xion keeps her memory mimicry powers once she's her own person. kairi would definitely see sora if she did, but xion has her own appearance.

Is there a reason Lea and Isa didn't see xion as Ventus?

Because they only saw Ven one time in their whole lives and probably quickly forgot him?

Does a world outside of China exist in Land of the Dragons

Is going HD Namie, KEK, HD Vanitas a decent setup?

that's not how friendship works in this series and you know it.

The weekend raid event is different from the monthly raid event. If you want to get high in the rankings you need good medals, incredible amounts of time to waste, and lots and lots of raid spawns.

I wouldn't really call around two hours a day, that is mostly automatized that much of a time sink

but there is no weekend raid event this weekend, only the monthly raid event? I have good medals and I have a day to waste because of 0ap, but the thing I need isn't going to spawn.

Just grind during the double lux/double rate of appearance hours which is on the notice, doing so guarantees the boss appears with just one fight, and also gives twice the lux

this raid boss sucks ass though. I want the kind of raid boss that leveled me up from 20 to 160 to 220

You were just spoiled by how low the exp required to level up was during those levels, for 300 it takes several hours of non-stop grinding

yeah but that doesn't magically turn a level 3 raid boss into a level 200 raid boss now does it?

Is it worth doing the top-drawer deal daily to try and get traits on my HD Namine and KHII Namine?

You're going to have to put in some work if you want monthly raid bosses to give you ridiculous amounts of lux, which is what double lux hours are good for since each fight increases the boss's level by 5, rather just 1

probably considering you want double cast on your copy medals or kex or xex

in that case i'll do proud mode for the next hour and a half until it's bonus time.

KH1 had a globe in Deep Jungle of Earth and a map of Africa. There was also London (Big Ben). We see Stitch fly towards a blue planet in BbS credits and Port Royal in KH2. So Earth exists, just separated apparently.

So when is Sora gonna befriend hitler?

not a disney character, inb4 nazi donald, that was a dream

Pretty sure most of those Disney worlds are set post 1944 so probably won't happen.

>350 quests down
380 quests to go, kill me

you've almost started the game!

Which is better?

Why are you KH fags so sensitive?
>Playing Overwatch
>Guy in game named Roxas
>Already cringe just from his name
>Kill him as Hanzo with a headshot in really close quarters
>He says this "Nice cheats there, fuckface."
>Respond back with "I'm not cheating, and I at least don't have a fucking character from a garbage Disney franchise as my name."
>He responds with "Reported" and "KH is fucking awesome you asshole."

I should have said my HD Vanitas is 200% guilted while my MickeyEX is 0 dot

Just use a different Keyblade goddamn

Like what? I have Starlight, TT, LL, Three wishes, Olympia, Moogle O' Glory and Sleeping lion

None of those seem better to me

Use the goddamn calculator

just do the fucking story you will everything oneturn anyway

Well dont tell me you use a different keyblade till i have it then you fucking retard

Aqua is a classy lady! she wouldn't wear slut clothes!

>Starlight at 32
Boi we keep telling you Starlight is ass and shouldn't be upgraded past 25. Just do the story and get better keyblades. You should be OTT'ing everything anyway. Also left is better.

ok have a Kairi then

1/6, next up is chain of memories. I hear it's a bit of a grind.

It is because you need cards to open doors which you get from defeating enemies

Oright cool, i havnt upgraded Starlight in a couple days since people said not to, im not gonna dump anymore into it

Settled on this setup anyway with Lingering Will on my Spirit, the calculator thing said this gave me me like 2mill more damahe

Forogt pic

Yeah, I played a bit of the gba game way way WAY back in the day, when it came out. I got up to dragon maleficent and just like in kh1 she shit on me so hard I had to stop and take a break, but I never went back to com like I did to kh1, so i'll basically be going in fresh.
I never played kh2 or any of the other games either, but man did I 100% kh. at least 20 times. every gummi mission, every consumable grinded out to 99, synthesized 99 megalixirs and elixirs. Fun times, being an autistic teen.

Anyway enough blogging. Any general advice before I hop in or nah

>Any general advice before I hop in or nah
Read up on the game first, structuring your deck is important if you want a smooth run

Sleights are broken if you set your deck up right

I don't mind if it's smooth, i'm not gonna try to burn to a platinum, I just want to play all the games to their fullest before I get kh3, even if I don't get it till 2020. First run is just gonna be going at my own pace. Then i'll go for more of the challenge oriented stuff in other runs, assuming that's how the game works anyway.

Fair enough man, have fun. Just make sure you read all the tutorial stuff at the start of the game or you wont have a clue how the card function works

Noted. Have a good one user!

I don't bother with the album, I know my main keyblade, and medals by heart and only do tests when I receive new stuff that actually looks good

You're a retard if you can't figure out why most KH fans are pansies

The thing is that you have to keep up with it for an entire month and do it month after month, and summoning enemies when it's not eggs feels like an eternity at times. Plus you don't have the luxury of +5 levels on kill so you're just slowly leveling the raid bosses only to have their levels reset to do it all over again. It's enough to drive you mad.

>Any general advice before I hop in or nah
Learn how deck structure works. You want to be arranging your Keyblades by their stats on how the combo works and to do that you need to look at the card collection the detailed view to see swing, thrust, whatever is what value. It tells you at what point in a three card Keyblade combo the Keyblade itself does the most damage.
You want around two to three 0 cards on standby at any point all the way up to five come endgame.
Jafar and Maleficent are the only real boss cards you should be using, use Maleficent immediately at the start of battle and then Jafar right after to make the most out of everything and make things go by quicker. Lexaeus is used once you have to start grinding things to make it go by quicker with his warping, same deal with the Red Nocturne though that's more for Sora.
Sleights can be overpowered but I personally just used a deck of six or seven Keyblade combos, Blizzaga, Curaga, and then five 0 cards along with some Elixirs of Megalixirs come endgame. At the start of the game you want to be using at least Blizzaga though, it's a godsend.
Use leftover cards that you use for sleights as fodder for high value combos. This means that if you use Blizzaga, on your second shuffle use either Blizzara and a Keyblade or use Blizzard Raid (Blizzard and then two Keyblades). This makes the most out of that sleight and helps you along the way.
Summons in Re:CoM aren't that good, Simba is alright at the start but his position is a pain in the butt and I couldn't really see a use for anyone else.

lethal frame to win

>In bbs you could trade mirage medals for crystals
>In DDD you're fucked to use special portals despite there's few things worth buying with flick rush medals

Don't die /khg/

Who else will I have ice-cream with?

Who're you again?

I don't actually have good context for this calculator. How good is 10 million damage?

No 1.

one green dot of a healthbar is 20k hp

you are saying 10 million is 50 health bars?

did you fail math?
50 healthbars are around 1million damage

Smittywerbenjagermanjensen?

off by a factor of 10. that's a simple mistake.
so 500 health bars.

yeah, but high levels will end up with you dealing less damage than 10 mill

Do you think that is possibile for the ps4 final mix to come to pc in the future? Considering square enix's new marketing strategies etc

No.

no

>ywn hold her like this
>she will never look at you like this

Why live?

The rumors about Switch / PC compatibility for KH3 gave me some hope, but I guess I will be buying a Ps4 for the sole purpose of playing every kh
Is there any other worthwhile exclusive on ps4?

Unlikely but not impossible. Depends on how tightly sony is holding the license for 1/2/bbs. Most likely we see 3, maybe ports of the other entries (3d, days, recoded, 0.2) are feasible. 1/2 are probably never gonna happen though.

just check out ps4g

Like seriously, I get Starlight user and his quest for a capped out Starlight, that's his thing, but these other two guys with 35 and 32 Starlights are complete idiots.

Why did xigbar see xion as ventus when he was the only member of the bbs trio he didn't interact with?

I hope not i can only buy so many more KH games, i mean i own

PS2
>KH1
>KH2
DS
>358/2 Days
>RE:Coded
PSP
>BBS
3DS
>DDD
Phone
>KHUX
PS3
>1.5
>2.5
PS4
>1.5
>2.5
>2.8
>KH3 (Soon)

Kairi is a Sora.

Forgot
GBA
>COM

Something something connection to Sora's heart.

That's not strictly true, some of these Raid Bosses have very weird HB totals in relation to their listed raw HP. Even some of the mobs in Proud do.

I meant normal enemies

Something that always confused me is...

wouldn't someone with a pure heart of light lack the ability to be angry, sad, or afraid?