Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

I am a time traveller from the year 2010. Advise me on what I should buy to make the most money in the next 7 years.

bitcoin obviously you fucking pleb

POSW

Venezuelan bolĂ­var

>I traveled from the past
>I had Google then
>I have Google now

Buy all Bitcoin you can.

Sell in 2013 at 800, before anything shady is heard about MtGox.

In 2015, invest all of it Vitaliks Ethereum.

Enjoy your billions.

2016 Cubs won world series and Trump was elected president. Buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, and Ripple. Gold will keep going up. Facebook and Twitter got huge.

All this shit is easy in hindsight.

Short Bitcoin, as it has no use and only goes down from the release.

Twitter and Snapchat both explode due to their limitless ad space.

Also short AMD, because they continue to make terrible processors, they gradually go down in price until 2017.

tesla, dump at $300

I'm from 1 1/2 months in the future and I'll tell you that Milocoin will net you the most profit.

Traveling forward is illegal you fucking idiot. The council will find you.

How the hell does one short bitcoin?

kneepads

the dip

I advise you go back and buy bitcoin

You can short coins on certain exchanges.

Buy Bitcoin, AMZN, maybe FB a couple weeks after the IPO. Bet on the Cavs in the 2016 finals after the 4th game. Bet on the Pats to win the 2016 Super Bowl in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

ok i'm going to dump $50k into milocoin right now, thanks for the advice kind time traveller!

yeah since he missed the bottom in the fiat markets by a year.
accumulating as much bitcoin as you could would be the way to go. sell it on first peak and rebuy 200 for 5x more than your previous accumulation and just ride the rest past this unknown selling on the way up to buy property and coconuts. always keeping some behind and trying to accumulate.
I will forever kick myself for not loading 2k coins at 2$ after the mtgox crash.

A paltry 12 bagger is all you bring to the table?

take it large to vegas and make sure all the pitboss are around to see the bet