/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Winterfest 2018 Giveaway
news.fate-go.jp/2018/winterfes2018_ca/
2/24~3/5
Log in every day of the campaign to get 10 quartz, 7 chains, 2 lamps and 1 scarab

>Winterfest 2018 Gatcha
2/21~3/7
Nitocris (Caster) is always on rate-up
Cleopatra: 21-23, 25, 27-1, 3, 5-7
Ozymandias: 21-24, 26, 28-2, 4, 6-7

>Kara no Kyokai: Garden of Order Re-run
news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/
2/15~3/1

Void Shiki is always on rate-up
Asagami Fujino: 22-24, 27-1
Artoria Lancer Alter: 24, 26
Elizabeth Bathory: 24, 25

February 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0131kjgas/
>Eternal Gear
>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/redoxHN/status/967308559246540803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for tamamo

LE is trash

I wonder if Wonderland will be all nice or if it will be some crazy twisted horror wonderland and NR will be fucking insane.

Introducing JK Saber's master

So why the fuck did Nero insist Hakuno not go back to check on Rani's body and instead hurry on to the next floor?

I mean it's blatantly hinting she's not really dead but what did they have her say to justify it?

Nobu a CUTE

That Rani intended to stay on the floor from the start and didn't ever mean to go up

LE last boss

It was supposed to be her turn, not that dumb Rin's.

rip cutest birb

retardbro...

I don't feel like playing NA anymore
what do

LE would unironically have been much better if they put all the exposition in one episode, and then all the fighting in the next episode. That way nothing slows down the fight and it could go into way more depth than it does here.

> Nerofags still defending the nerowank
How can one fanbase be so deluded?

Sell your account to buy quartz.

stop playing NA

Robin had a decent showing, again it's not like he's some kind of powerhouse amongst the Extra servants.

Did Circe's VA die or something?

There's no wank to defend, she won fair and square in a logical manner without any bullshit.

This wasn't a Drake fight repeat.

No time? The floor was disintegrating, the Moon Mile Ladder had a time limit of 2 minutes. Too short to actually go get Rani. Hakuno still wanted to try, but Nero stopped him, as Rani never really wanted to go up.

Is not delusion if you are in charge

>punching a weakened goetia is as chad as using swords to btfo gil and using dan his own style to fuck him up
Stop trying to nitpick and just accept that Gudao is literally useless and will never be as good as them

But Nero's win this time was actually clever and she didn't win through a mana kiss asspull.

She managed to oneshot someone that was supposed to be sturdier than her by damaging him less than he damaged her.
This was exactly like the Drake fight.

>Gudafags think punching a dying cripple is cool

Jesus you lot are fucking loathsome scum

>She managed to oneshot someone that was supposed to be sturdier than her by damaging him less than he damaged her.
BASED RETARDBRO

>dude let me bleed myself out to get out all the poison then block an attack that's meant to be roots spreading all around me rather than an arrow because you didn't notice i was bleeding myself out despite me standing still and the blood dripping down my arm in plain view

Did you also complain about MUH NEROWANK when a weakened Nero beats Robin in-game?

Should had stick to pleasing old men

>robinfags and draKEKs upset their favorite servants are low tier jobbers

I like how Nero's so powerful all her opponents are made morons to have her win.

He never damaged her much at all, all he ever did was graze her. She damaged herself way more than he damaged her when she bled herself out and had to use Thrice Setting Sun to revive herself. If he'd hit her in the spiritual core she would have died instantly just like how she hit him in his spiritual core and he died instantly. Endurance only determines how much damage you can take outside of getting a direct hit to the spiritual core.

>antiNerokeks SEETHING after being thoroughly BTFO
Ohnonono, how will they EVER recover?

>LE isn't even top TT
flopbros...

>"I beseech you, when I die, lay my body to rest beneath a yew tree."

>gutting a servant right as they lose their master is equivalent to receiving a few arrow wounds and losing a pint or two of blood (which you don't really need the same way a human does) while your master keeps topping off your mana

Leave sunboosted Gawain to me.

>died instantly
Did you fucking watch the anime? He had enough time to monologue and walk himself over to Dan's grave before dying.

So wait Dan was acutl.............................................................................................................................

No
Because it was a fucking game

>dude let me bleed myself out to get out all the poison
Nothing wrong with that.
>then block an attack that's meant to be roots spreading all around me rather than an arrow
Yew Bow only has a special roots effect if there's poison in the target.
>because you didn't notice i was bleeding myself out despite me standing still and the blood dripping down my arm in plain view
Red dress covered up the blood and they never stayed anywhere long enough for blood to pool at her feet.

>Nerotards eating whatever garbage Nasu shits out
At least nips have better taste since LE is bombing

If she lost so little blood, how did she get out all the poison that was introduced into her body from many different wounds in many different places?

Reminder this argument has proven anti-Nerofags are EOP secondaries and the few Nerofags are moonspeaker primaries.

user he was fucking dead, all Servants get at least a few moments to give some final words even after their spiritual core is busted so long as they're not just totally annihilated.

>posts Medb
>talks about taste
OH NO NO NO NO

I really really want sella and leysritt servants

Are wa dare da? Dare da?

OK, so Nero probably sucked someone's dick this episode? Was i tHakuno, Robin, Dan, Rani, or Rin?

>shy medium red oni shows up
>only to job
C'mon Kotarou you're actually supposed to be pretty strong

>fags can't accept that Nero is the best servant and Hakuno is the best master
POST YFW THESE FAGS ARE BTFO

Me

>they never stayed anywhere long enough for blood to pool at her feet.
Except when Robin was using Yew Bow and she stood still for a good long while?

Destroying a spiritual core is instant death in nearly all cases unless you happen to be Karna or have Battle Continuation. Robin had plenty of time as he was dying. Nero clearly didn't hit his core.

>a few pints
>little
Nani?

good post

> every time Nero hits someone it's a perfect hit to the spiritual core
> they never even try to dodge or parry
Yeah, sure.

are wa NIKUI
NIKUIMAN

>Nerotard doesn't have an answer so he resorts to ad hominem

Archer in UBW had a destroyed spiritual core up until fading away

It's okay he gets to shine in Shimosa

That's the part I don't get. At least Nero had to cut her arm open and seemingly fight at her full power. Robin and Drake were MUCH bigger jobbers in Extra, who just got stomped by everyone without any challenge.

Bros what do I do? I'm starting to like Nero after watching her btfo everyone so easily.
Is this the so called Stockhom syndrome?

>LE is actually worse than Apo
Apologize

>Y-YOU CANT RESPOND TO MY AD HOMINEM WITH AD HOMINEM

Based Amakusa bro calling out memedb cucks

>a pint or two (which you don't really need the same way a human does)
So, does she need it or not? How is losing two pints from the exact same spot enough to get out all the poison that was introduced into her body from many different places?

He didn't. He sustained significant damage, but his spiritual core wasn't destroyed.

That poster is an EOP, Nero bled herself completely dry and revived with Thrice Setting Sun.
>Except when Robin was using Yew Bow and she stood still for a good long while?
She had already bled herself out by that point.
>Destroying a spiritual core is instant death in nearly all cases unless you happen to be Karna or have Battle Continuation. Robin had plenty of time as he was dying. Nero clearly didn't hit his core.
No, destroying a spiritual core is literally the only way to kill a Servant. Just about every Servant you beat in F/GO for instance gets at least a few words before they completely dematerialize. Battle Continuation and legend power like Karna has go way beyond just having a few final words.

No he didn't it was just damaged, and even then he had to stay in ghosto form constantly to keep going.

She and Rani drinked some sperm again.

Get the fuck out of my sight.

>active role in all 3 FSN routes, third most important character in all of them
>constantly appears alongside other TM main heroines despite not being one
>always high ranking in all popularity polls, popularity hasn't waned a bit in 15 years
>more doujins than any other female TM character
>her route gets TWO anime adaptations
>gets to be a main heroine in Extra and makes Rani irrelevant by merely existing
>gets an important role in Prisma
>gets a FZ episode all to herself
>important roles in HA and CP too
>gets TWO SSR servants in FGO and even gets a swimsuit welfare, all of them decent in gameplay
>once again gets to be a main heroine in Babylon and steals the spotlight, even gets two events about her
>again steals the spotlight in LE by staying a main character while rani dies pathetically
>literally the author's waifu
How do we stop her? CAN we even stop her?

lmao, you wish apofag

OOMOO!

Maybe with his mask on and in oni mode.

when sieg not on-screen

It's a game. You're meant to win. An anime can make it much more challenging and difficult because it doesn't have to rely on player input, but they chose to make it so that Nero's fights have both ended with her no-selling the opposing NP and oneshotting them with a normal sword slash.

Tamamo will appear in the 4th floor where ShuWho cripples Nero.
Tamamo wins in CQC combat against ShuWho

anyone can get the spotlight if they're getting fucked by the directors who are also old men

RinCHADs always win baby.

Nips in twitter were happy to see him animated

>So, does she need it or not?
It's honestly not clear. Servants have noted when they lose blood which implies it has some value but also aren't meant to be able to die unless a core gets destroyed or something. Same way we don't know why they seem to need to breathe at times; their bodily functions are a mystery.
>How is losing two pints from the exact same spot enough to get out all the poison that was introduced into her body from many different places?
Because it's a lot of blood to lose for a midget like Nero and she could have still had some poison in her but be able to brush off YB since it's own description notes a threshold must be met for it to activate its effects

are the preorders still shit tier?

RinCHADS... are too strong...

Secondary, please. The only way to kill a Servant is to destroy the spiritual core. If a Servant dies, it means that their core was damaged.
>He didn't. He sustained significant damage, but his spiritual core wasn't destroyed.
Not destroyed, but it was breached. He used Independent Action to hold out longer than a normal Servant could in his position.
> In addition, even if Emiya’s spiritual core sustained lethal damage, he can still survive for a short period. This ability is the reason why Emiya is able to secretly observe Shirou and gang’s battle as a spiritual body after being defeated by Shirou. In addition, after the battle between Shirou and Gilgamesh had concluded at Ryudo Temple, Emiya appeared in front of Gilgamesh as he attempted to pull Shirou into the darkness. He shot an arrow between the eyes of Gilgamesh and sent him alone into the darkness. The arrow shot at that time was a regular arrow, and from the fact that Emiya gradually began to disappear after this attack, this is probably the limit of Emiya’s materialisation.

>LE will handle servants better I swear
>handled them like MoTW garbage
Wow

>again steals the spotlight in LE by staying a main character while rani dies pathetically
But that's her niece not Rin

>deadface Hakuno looks like some edgy donut steel
>Nero wins lmao
>Rani dies because there's no budget for her

twitter.com/redoxHN/status/967308559246540803
NONONONONONONONO

Hey, that's not true. Monster of the two weeks.

Has nasu lost his touch?

Any dream I once had of an Extra, and CCC enhanced remake have shriveled away

It's like I'm watching an early heisei Kamen Rider.

yes, long ago. after CCC

Oh no we're Den-O through Wizard now