/wfg/ - Warframe General

Believing in you, always edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Nezha is cute. CUTE.

Got this off some guy in maroo's bazaar for 45P, how much can I jew it for

I hope you're all having fun here! Don't forget to buy platinum to support us!

Get back to work steve, moa pets now!

i can give you 10p

I'll give you 6p and a rank 3 ammo drum.

>Mirage will never have you sit in front of her so she can bully your dick with her feet
>ywn switch after that and just relentlessly fuck her with her face in the ground
Why even bother living at this point

Damaged ammo drum or no dice

I can give you 30p so you can cut your losses a bit

>Domus Syandana
It's "PC Gamer logo turn Dark Split sword skin"-tier laziness. It's a fucking Liset model with over-resized tails.

Submit it as a feature request for next devstream. Reb will allow it.

Jelly that you don't get paid to re-use content?

This
Once we have moas I will do literally nothing else

>Come back after like 2 years
>Have no idea what to play, how to build them, what to persue
I don't feel like wiking every few mins. Are most things decent enough that I can clear content with?

Can't wait for the syandana that's just Excalibur hanging by his feet

Valkyr is the CUTESTEST!

yes

Cute!

>submit it
>Reb shows up in a Mirage outfit
Yeh boi

>most Noble animations have frames carry themselves with elegance, alertness, or stoicism in their idle animations
>most Agile animations show a wild, reckless, or childish nature
>Noble Gara is cocky and playful, while Agile Gara is poised and focused

What did they mean by this

I feel like regular stuff is good up to 30 level enemies. Then it's all about formas, catalysts and mods

Is this a good vaykor hek build? I know I need to level the mods, working on it.

That Gara is best girl, obviously

While we're on the topic, how do you build Gara best? What's her dump stat? Because I've played around with her a bit but all her stats seem to be important enough

No, it's not good, remove Blaze and Chilling Grasp, replace them with Hunter Munitions and Vigilante Armaments. Having blast and heat procs is bad.

simply epic cool and good

I like a little punch-through on my shotguns for that hallway clearing effect.

i think it's bretty good

>lf octavia chassis farm
What? Does he need someone to remember the order for him?

Thanks

I like your color scheme but it doesn't save that thing from looking like shit. The stretched tails just flop around like overcooked noodles.

gara is an ara ara
wait what was that? noble titania with cape that has tattered edges like a child ruined it?

>noble titania with cape that has tattered edges like a child ruined it?
What did user mean by this?

What's the best idle animation for Valkyr to make her butt look better? Her noble one is literally hiding the treasure.

Mirage probably.

Agile, obviously. Just don't commit the cardinal sin of covering it with a big cape. If you have to put something on her back, make it one of the ones that's tassels or ribbons.

thats the community default since people cant think for themselves.
you should at least have the animation on a frame that could fly like nova with her rocket exhaust on her body

cape is stupid as well. it covers up your entire frame when moving and jumping.

Guys, I want a rhino frame with a - polarity in the aura slot, so I can make one for speedruns. I have an unlevelled normal frame, and a rhino prime with V aura. Do i make the prime for speed or the regular?

You obviously get 2 Primes

The right one, right?

That's a terrible crime, I agree. I was ogling that silky stripe (udyat?) which would hopefully get entangled over her hips all the time, making her look even better. On the other hand, short syandanas that are guaranteed to keep her butt exposed feel plasticy or unfitting.

>elect multi
>now you just need toxin and you can replace the would be elec with vigilante armaments

>haven't played for like a month
>noticed that sweet mesa deluxe

I'm actually quite glad that DE improved after the ember chicken monstrosity

i want mirage to dominate me

Hard choice, most agiles do show the goods and you have some like octavia doing a little bounce.
But you also have frames with annoying idle animations.

Personally I like Altas' agile.

>i'm in, tenno
What did she mean by this?

I'd personally pick left honestly, -mag on an already low magazine weapon is kinda annoying regardless of how much dps it can pump out.

saryn noble

Those colors are fucking ugly, but I'm more curious about being able to use the tubes with Prime. I thought only regular Valk could have those?

Kiddy diddling, obviously

Valk Prime comes with her own tubes cosmetic

how gay is repala syandana?

are you retarded or something?

>that disgusting pastel colour scheme
apply yourself fashionlet

>gara noble
unf

also this

Cry more faggot noone asked the fashion police.

pretty gay.

Since when does stalker lift everyone in a red bubble?

Arguably the worst and most overused syandana in the game, wear it if you want to be labeled as someone who has bland, r*ddit tier taste. Otherwise stay away from it.

kids, dont do drugs

What are the weapons and frames people are using to farm Eidolon now after the changes. I know Chroma has been nerfed, but is still good, but I don't know the ideal setup and good weapons to be used

>spy

Agile poses are taking it too far in my opinion. Yet almost every other "noble" compared to hers makes her butt more pronounced. I'm leaning towards Saryn or Mirage noble.

Any site I can go to for frame and weapon builds?

>valk fag has shit tier fashion sense
who would have guessed.

I can only think of "ara" as a parrot. As for Titania part, he could have meant clipping issues with syandana.

>Some no name cunt on wfg thinks he knows shit about fashion.
The ultimate irony.

Makes sense though, irony is probably the closest your clothes get to being ironed.

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings by implying you color things like a 3 year old I guess.

No one invited you on his NEET ship. I bet she looks better anywhere else, it's just that pink overdose of pink against pink on the pink screenshot that ruins it.

He's right though, your fashionframe is trash

Just google "weapon/frame" + "build 2018"

TATTERED EDGES YET THEY ARE ABLE TO FLOAT SO THERE IS ZERO REASON FOR THE CAPE TO EVEN SHOW SIGNS OF WEAR

yeah, pink in every slot looks really good in PoE and Larunda relays. don't forget to equip your titania noble!

user I care deeply about Valkyr's ass jiggle but I need info about stuff before I spend a bunch of resources on it

>Titania noble
>Ash noble
>Mirage noble
Anything else under the "used fucking everywhere in relays" list?

pastel and neon colors, repala, generic orokin style theme, generic red veil theme, generic corpus theme, generic twitch theme.

What's the most mobile stance?

latest tennogen wave for a week since release

better question, how come archwing melee weapons can't use stances?

>do sabotage
>fire everywhere

that one with shield and sword that has the shield surfing moveset
shit's ballin'

obviously you don't care enough to READ THE FUCKING OP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

This fucking defense sortie. The target has gotten stuck and the enemies won't move from their spawns so I have to go looking for them.

Tempo is pretty mobile. I think that nikana stance that drops from stalker has a combo that slides you quite a distance forward too.

Final Harbinger? That's the one I'm currently using, its hella fun

Can you Repala-haters just post some quentin and be done with it?

can you repala enthusiasts instead justify how it clips with nearly every weapon in the game + most frames?

What's the best Syndana that you can get for 50p anyways?
inb4 buy plat

Blind Justice if you can use combos or can set up a macro

Can repalafags give me one fact as to why their shit cape is good

none
good syandanas cost a lot or locked behind 10ogen

Which combo is that? I really hope it's not the pause one cuz that shit is impossible.

its an actual cape that fits on every frame, the other "capes" are shit on certain frames or aren't good capes

you could argue capes don't belong or something, but for some reason people go ape shit over a good cape

It's the pause.

>that shit is impossible
git gud

Not that guy but fury + berserk and I am literally incapable of preforming any pause combo

use macro then
pause window is there its just very precise

Too much effort, I'll just stick to mashing left click

I finally got the war blueprint, do I build it or keep broken war?