/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Basketball Bernard edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9B4vrOvba4
gameplay.tips/guides/2040-kingdom-come-deliverance.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arab_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>adding back in what the game is
y tho

>tempted to buy SSD for this

s..should i? is it really worth it?

ded

How can I get a hunting license?
I did the quests for Talmberg huntsman catching those poachers and also helped the tanner, but only got coin.

absolutely, i havent tried with an HDD, but i saw ppl complaining about loading screens and chuckled, my loadings are a few seconds at most with a shitty slow ssd

I have an SSD and my loadtimes are non existant from what I've seen of people playing with HDD. For example when they talk to NPC's it loads like 20 seconds. I don't have that. For me that load is 3 - 5 seconds at most.

idk man I have an ssd but the game is on my hdd and the loading screens aren't too bad

You should have an SSD regardless of this game or not. 256gb ones are pretty cheap today, no reason not to grab one, use it for system, some software and a couple of heavy games.

>Escape from Talmberg and make it to Skalitz
>First living guy i see attacks me without any warning
>Try to only wound him so that he yields or runs away
>Hit him once
>He falls over and dies
Shit... in hindsight i probably shouldn't have whacked him on the head.

Is there anyway to do Playing with the Devil and not fuck everything up?
Can you not kill the lumberjacks?

>tfw ever since I got the troubadour perk I spend 90% of my time fucking bathwenches nonstop

Henry's dick must look like it's been bodybuilding by now.

it's a one game RPG at the moment, a summary for people who want it contextualized to see if it will be of interest to them as a historic RPG is good in the OP, don't know why someone removed it
meatier OPs are also more aesthetic

why not tho, its a banding scum

I don't even HAVE load times. I press E, I talk with an NPC. Seriously people have load screens when talking?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a white male's delusional power fantasy of a medieval Bohemia without the numerous PoC that inhabited it.

Not in 9/10 situations I don't. But some traders load for me. Don't know why. lasts about 3 seconds. I saw Skallagrims video though it lasted like 15+

Except it's been out for two weeks now so most people who want it have got it or are lurking waiting for a sale

Those fuckers are looting the corpses of your friends, neighbours and loved ones. No mercy user.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree alchemy is ahistorical and should have been cut

does being covered in blood give you an intimidation bonus?

i'm fairly early on but i have 9 fucking aggressive speech check option

>Ottoman Empire
>Large swaths of land
>1403 AD

Are these people mentally impaired?

>Multiple perks that make you injure more often
Can you tell when you have injured a foe?

Skallagrim must have some pretty messed up software on his pc, pretty certain that shit can happen only if your cpu and ram are fucked by bloatware

*smacks lips*
bız.....
*spurs horse*
ıdı...

Yep it's funny as fuck, he basically sperged out at the game. Going around with a beat up head, hands, unrested, hungry into combat and complaining how the game is clunky and shit. Fucking snownigger normie

how do you make a fire in the game for camping trip?

>Can have magic potions of healing and night vision
>Can't have black people and other Asiatic cultures

Really turns my gears...

I hate that encounter. There is no real way to arrest them when you get them to admit their crimes

Did he really support GamerGate? Why? He doesnt even know those women, why would he go and harass them like that.

that's because nobody wants niggers in their game to be honest.

>go on a mass-murder spree
>Go to jail for 10 days
What?

And killing them counts a civie kill and drops your rep

No he doesn't. He just said something very logical and the SJW's immedaitelly lost their shit.

3 more days than in Skyrim

>you fight only against """bandits""" and not actualy king sigismund's soldiers
but fucking why tho

>Guy who sells Roach says its owner was some Polish guy who was worried his wife would stuff it.

Absolutely based Eurodevs.

So how do i meet hanekin hare in the clearing north of talmberg? Only time ive been able to meet him he tore me out of the horse race. I ended up reloading the save so i could do the horse race first, but i haven't been able to meet him since. Went back to the clearing at the same time of day later and he wasnt there, tried showing up at different times since and i still cant find him.

>mfw doing the "Masquerade"-quest after I've cleared all of the Cuman camps

I keep turning in cuman camp leader masks and cuman ears to sir robard but he isnt paying me anything? What gives?

Have you seen the Charlaten talk about the wild hunt? youtube.com/watch?v=z9B4vrOvba4

Mace or axe?

I suppose you are right.

Can you buy an own house at some point?

>Peasant
>Owning property

Hahahaha

How did you launch that quest? There's no line to start it for me when I speak to him

maybe because Sigismunds army is, you know with the army

the bandits and outlaws are deserters, so technically, you are fighting them.

You do get your own place if you become the huntsman.

Yeah me too - I assumed it was a bug.

Why do ripostes only happen sometimes?
Im parrying the green shield perfectly and 90% of the time he doesnt counter
But when i do it with Bernard it counters every time
????

you are not quick enough, you need to press block slightly before/as soon as the shield appears, with bernard it works because he attacks in slow mo

>ears
I remember hearing about bringing ears for proof but was it just Cumans or bandits in general? I forgot the details. Anyway, if I potentially turn into a warrior at some point and manage to take down some Cumans - how do I cut their ears off?

Watch the sword not the indicator, the indicator will pop up too late if you want a real parry.

Talmberg, Home.

they respawn don't worry. Anyway, you'll probably get stuck as Elona is dead

why do people keep calling me a knight, if I was actually knighted I wouldn't take orders from Ser Mole

Where do I find a black hood?

bandits

I finally did it. I murdered someone and now I can't shake off the fact I killed him in cold blood.

>chase guy
>tackle him
>he runs
>i'm pissed off
>chase him with a sword now
>tackle him
>swung at him
>THUNK
>he dies
>oh shit
>look around
>phew nobody see me
>fuck i can't leave his body here
>carry him to the woods
>find a perfect spot and drop him
>loot him
>24 groschen

24 groschen. I robbed and killed a man for 24 fucking groschen... I don't think I can come back from this. It's too addicting. Now I know how black people feel.

because your Radzig's autistic son and he's told everyone in Rattay to be extra nice to you

>doing quests
>accidentally punch people when Im trying to interact with them
>they keel over dead
jesus

NOOOOOOOO

Why do people get affected by SJW's so easily? Just go around them like dog shit. It's what I do. Imagine a huge pile of steaming dog crap, would you stick around and be affected by it? No, you keep going forward and ignore it.

Giving them attention is the worse thing you can possibly do. I know they can reflect badly on your product by giving it bad ratings and whatever, but does it really matter? I mean you never made this game for scum like them, the normal people will still buy your stuff after a quick preview.

In the pestilence quest, do i need to make one antidote for the whole of mehojed or one for every afflicted?

What? How`???? How do I do this?

>Kill 3 bandits just fine
>Almost get my shit kicked in by Zbyshek who just blocked all my punches

one antidote and you give it to everyone who's affected so you have to go ot each house

whole, you will need 10-20 doses

you just loot them, and you start by turning in bandit ears/spurs to captain bernard and when you finish off all the bandits he sends you to robard to hunt for cuman ears/masks

>tfw headcracker perk
>thonk the wandering knight on his helmet and knock him out cold in the first hit of the duel
embarrassing

What is wrong with these fucking nigger monks? The book said the day starts at 3AM so I woke up at 3. All the monks are still asleep and its like 5 minutes till 4. I tried to walk downstairs but it keeps saying I'm neglecting my daily schedule.

Are the cumans not enough for these people, why do they need blacks

gameplay.tips/guides/2040-kingdom-come-deliverance.html

I don't think Vavra cares, he just adressed the issue. He's a Slav, Slavs don't give a fuck about SJW's dude. He's not gonna bend the knee and start adding "PoC" to the game any time soon.

kek that must have been a bug. He's supposed to run away. He's also invincible there.

Most Amerilard SJW's/leftwingers have no idea about Europe and the surrounding area. They don't even know that the Cumans are a steppe/turkic tribe. Just because Cumans aren't black as niggers, they don't count as "PoC"

I hope so, I also hope he adds children to his new game so we can add a mod to kill them like in Skyrim.

Ha-ha, time for a second play through. Going for a stealthy sneaky not-so-knightly Henry.

>help all the sick in Sasau
>Johanka won't even talk to me.

fuck you too bitch, I hope the custodian fucks you

Because you're speaking with people that never saw anything more than their home, "the big castle" and the woods around their shit village, so anyone with armor on, that isn't hostile and speaks their language, is a knight.

Even a cuman would be adressed as a knight, until he started speaking gibberish.

Sort of a similar reason why all american GI's would identify any tank as "tiger" and any plane as "bf109"

well said
I mean, does anyone that lives in Eastern Europe unironically thinks that there were any blacks here...?
mutt education strikes again

Is my boy Hans still corrupting save files?

I went to Uzhitz and two guys randomly ran past me. The one doing the chasing caught up to the runner and killed him in the middle of the field. When I checked to see if he had anything good on him I noticed that he was called a bandit (although he was unarmed and all - he did have a lockpick, though). There was no ear, though.

Just run around a bit to get out of breath until he regains consciousness, then when he opens his eyes say, "Good duel, my friend! I was beginning to get tired around the ten minute mark, but lucky for me I got a good hit in and knocked you out." Then when he says he cn't remember any of that, assure him that he fought very well and that you're very impressed. Best to save him the embarrassment of knowing he was a one hit chump.

I knocked him out while fighting too, then when he woke up the game said he'd won because I'd sheathed my weapon.

I am from Serbia so when I heard this fucking whining about the game I was really caught offguard. It's so non sensical that I thought it was ironic for a while.

Even say if you add Arabs or Blacks, they would be treated terribly by Slavs. (e.g en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arab_(mythology) )

So then the SJW's would just lose their shit further. I came across this one dude that thought Bohemia was made up so that's why they should add PoC. The amerimutt mindset has no limit

Where does one find belladonna? Is there a specific portion on the map? I never seem to see it.

>favourite armour
>all these clips
WHY

fugg this game is so gorgeous. the lighting in it is spot on.

He is a thief that steals something from the dude.
Dude chases him to the fields where they fistfight.
You can help the dude beat the bandit and give him his money back from the bandits body.
Or keep the money to yourself.
Or only half.

I don't have that problem. I wear chain mail coif and padded coif together all the time with a gambeson and I never have this issue. In the clothing menu it might happen for a split second but it fixes itself and everything is properly layered.

How does one activate mods after they're in the folder? Is there a command line for Steam?

more screenshots pls

I am close to buying it

despot stefan mod when ?

also did you find the dialogue that father goodwin fought in kosovo against kebabs

You have to kill the hare dude in a quest.in Talmberg.

no but, even the higher ups refer to you as knights
I wrote the post because I just got "Im honored that a knight such as you would grace me with his prescence" from captain Robard(paraphrasing I dont remember what he said)

The dead guy had a few coins on him so I'm assuming the guy took his money from him when he leaned over. I watched the fight and only approached after the bandit was dead.

>ser Radmole treats me like I matter, gives me ample pay, huge responsibility and authority despite being the underachieving idler of a smith
>"good luck son"
is the twist at the end that he's my actual father and the favor he owes "father" is that he took care of "me"

Trust me Eastern Europe had 0 foreign races. I can confirm based on the fact the Bulgarian army apparently had 1 japanese soldier in 1400 and we couldn't stop mentioning him as some Alien soldier from outer space in every history book. If there were any negros we would have written it down, if a Jap made our jaws drop a Negro would have blown the entire country out of proportions.