Find a flaw

Find a flaw

white peollepe

America should be a theocratic monarchy and there should be no free speech t(o) b(e) h(onest)

>implyong we shouldn't be a constitutional monarchy
Hamilton knew how to run a country.

You can't. The 1st amendment of the United States Constitution is one of the best things ever written.

it assumed mass media couldn't be monopolized and taken advantage of

Hamilton wanted a monarchy?

I prefer White Christian Anarchy

It doesn't prohibit the courts or the executive office from creating policy based on religion .

Its vague and lends itself to the type of interpretation that was natural to English common law courts, yet in America it is extremely difficult to override the interpretation given by judges, so judges are made into a super legislature.

Pretty much. His idea of the presidency held more power and was for life.

Noice, reminds me a bit of the Italian republics

america

this
religious freedom is atheism

Mass media didn't really exist at the time tbf

atheism is a religion

>Find a flaw
Catholicism isn't the state religion.

The actual, unironic, non-meme answer is that the establishment clause and the free exercise clause are ultimately in conflict. That, and makes a valid point, though this is balanced by the Judiciary having no power to originate the law-making and law-interpreting process.

I am all for this

Monarchy 2017

Finally proof that the USA is not a Christian nation.

America also has no official language

liberalism is not seen as a religion

No and no

>English Protestants
>English Deists
>English Atheists
"Hey guys let's form a Catholic government!"

Considering the only possibilities for a religion America could have recognized were fucking monotheistic memes clearly the right choice

That said if there was some sort of paganism that was viable in the west like Shinto or Hinduism is in the East we should have taken it

>His idea of the presidency held more power

More power than is outlined in the Constitution, but less than he actually has in 2016.

My only problem is that there is no explicit right to privacy. I mean it's implied in the no quarter, but traditionalists are against it.