/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2716
Minerva Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

>TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
Gonna be a good birthday present.

Worlds

Reminder that this is totally a Worm card.

Ultimate Conductor Tyranno is going to be banned on the next list
Do not discuss this

Xth for Dinos

Is F.A good?

>A Chaos Max-lite protection boss monster
>A Dark Law
>Stop loli

Strongest card

Test it yourself, m8

And the other world. I love them both.

My brother

Fuck off with your CaC bullshit. Nobody cares about your autism.

It feels like a rogue deck to me.

its a worm deck staple but why would you want to play worms

Samefag

Fuck off Dinoniggers

No, stay mad.

Am I tier 1 yet

I remember back when I was learning the game with Tag Force this guy was a real headscratcher.

Nice photoshop fag

It's always photoshop when you're too asshurt to think more than one person likes dinos.

Don't worry about it Dino bro. They're probably Brandish fags. Just post Dino memes.

>206374379
>less than 90 seconds apart
At least try.

Why do people say Lithosagym should come back? Anybody who has played Dinokangz before would understand that it was the perfect hit that left general Dinosaurs completely fair and playable. It's a hell of a lot better than what the OCG did to the deck.

b-b-but muh shitty petdecks that were only marginally improved by litho

>He doesn't know how to phonepost

As a dino player him at one should be fine but hitting him was the right move. People will always cry that the strongest cards that made the deck should be freed, look at Hero and shaddoll fags.

Not yet boss, at least if you somehow hit the field, I can pull Mistar and Bahamut Shark bullshittery like it was before MR4.

>206374962
ok, now you're just paranoid

Like what? Subterrors?

lmao that's every dragon ruler player in denial

>inb4 they'd be totally fine at 1
no

Stop posting Kaiba crap and post Dinos.

They'd be totally fine at 3 nowadays. The deck can barely do anything under MR4

>look at Hero and shaddoll fags
B-but i just want a decent wind hero so i can use Great Tornado.

please don't compare Shaddolls to HEROs, HEROs get new stuff almost each year and all generic Warrior support is HERO support, while Shaddolls don't have those luxuries, that's why HEROfags are annoying

yes, a deck from 2013 would look quite mediocre under MR4

just remember that they can make tomahawk ridiculously easily and anything that makes tomahawk is degenerate as fuck

Dummy, look at all the Shaddoll Support that came in the form of Tindangles! And that BROKEN Shaddoll Link monster!

So like Mermails?

>anything that makes tomahawk is degenerate as fuck
Ah yes, look at all those degenerate tops coming from Link spam Red-Eyes and Dark Magician.

mermails have to spend resources to make tomahawk
the rulers do not

Here's a cute True King Agnimazud.

>Shits out L7s like nothing
>Galaxy Tomahawk
>Generic Dragon support included

Here's a cuter True King Agnimazud!

triggering multiple rulers during either player's turn, returning rulers to the grave and tomahawk bullshit
also 60 card shenanigans
Future Fusion with FGD

>Shits out L7s like nothing
As if Rank 7s are scary nowadays
>Tomahawk
Borreload + Proxy for 2 Rulers is barely a scary thing. Big Eye is scarier, since at least you can deal damage with it.

Here's a less cute True King Agnimazud.

Thank you angry fire lizard, for letting me have more fun with Garunix/Nephthys

hosting

You should test the Rulers at full power; you'll see they're not nearly as powerful as they once were. Not even Arkbrave and Gospel makes them fast enough to keep up with the current game.

>tfw True Kings actually managed to live up to their predecessors legacy
Feels good

>tfw furry artists will never draw a very sexy female Blaster winking at you while whispering "Blaster eff"

commission it yourself then

Now that i think about it, i had a scalie friend that drew thicc dragonesses, i should do it.

>tries to make borreload with skull deat, snow and abyss dweller
holy shit is this what eu yugioh is like

Unrelated but I think Xyz monsters should have their Xyz materials count as additional Link materials. So an Xyz with 2 mats can be treated as a Link 2, an Xyz with 3 mats as a Link 3, and so on.

>Tries
But did he succeed?

for a moment borreload was on board so he kinda succeeded?

What's your opinons on the relese of cards made specifically with Duel Links in mind?
Cards like:
The entire first legendary duelist set,call of the archfiend,and some random commos from EXFO,like call of the archfiend,showdown of the secret sense scroll techniques and maybe even cards like downbeat.
I think it's pretty clever of Konami desu.

wrong general

i don't think commons from exfo were made with duel links in mind, duel links is just a pack filler format which makes the commons perfect

I'm okay with it, it's nice to have some cards that aren't constantly trying to be more powerful than the ones before them.

Some of them have niche uses at least, like Downbeat is just backwards Transmodify and Oops! is okay for any deck that benefits from its own shit being blown up

I don't think DL will live past the GX era since synchros and beyond are generally disliked by nostalgiafags

>people talking about how Drag Rulers won't be as strong if they came back
>forgetting that a 60 card Lightsworn deck will break them with ease again, creating enough milled material to spam Links and Xyzs out the ass

I know you want to fuck some hot tight dragon puss. But come the fuck on.

The entire legendary duelist set certanly was.
They even reprinted sergent electro and shpere kuriboh.
the relese of those cards is going to impact the TCG in some way or another.
Imagine the super and ultras of the next 4 sets are just duel links cards.
they presented the question of wheter or not they are wanted in the last survey,but only they know the results.

hmu on ygopro I just threw something together
bring a meta deck

If they came back at 1 each, Lightsworns would be hard pressed to find uses for the Rulers since the deck is predominantly Light and Dark monsters.
If they came back at full power, eh, maybe.

60 card decks are inconsistent garbage that dies to ash instantly with only 1 grass

that said dragons would still probably be pretty good but imo not better than pends since they're not good enough at not letting your opponent play the game

It's fucking retarded. If they want to release cards for Duel Links then simply release them exclusively for Duel Links. No reason to print garbage packs.

>Not enough maindeck space for goodstuff and tuners
>Xyz will just be generic beatdown shit since the ED limit means they can't even do R4goodstuff.dek
>Pendulums with no zones in a game with 3 backrow
I don't think anyone would want to play such a game

Why would a 60 card clusterfuck be better at generating Dragons than the good old extremely consistent standard Dragon Ruler line-up of 3 dads, 2 babies?

>If they came back at 1 each, Lightsworns would be hard pressed to find uses for the Rulers since the deck is predominantly Light and Dark monsters.
Have you forgotten about Lightsworn Rulers? That was a real meta deck.

Yes, let's bring back the rules to make Snow become "go +4 then book of moon"

>Snow become "go +4 then book of moon"
So, nothing changes?
>playing Snow in Rulers
That's retarded.

not a furry but snow is the cutest

whatever you say furry

you have enough ways to send snow with foolish, 141, ravine, normal summon and link
once she's loaded up you can get 4 searches during either turn, that's absurd.
If you play your cards right you can get 8 searches in two turns.

This is something I didn't know I wanted

I meanDuel links has That grass looks grenner decks that use a grave eff tollbox,so playing a tollbox of synchro spam does not seems so far fetched,but the ED space really hurts tho.
i mean,at the rate they are going, every 5 months one duel links centered set will be relesed,and thas ignoring the random commons.

>all tripfags are finally dead
i’m shaking of happiness

>deck runs enough mills to make it vomit out more than half it's resources into the grave.
>dragon rulers will only solidfy this by being able to summon more tokens and shit for extended plays and strong boards

I would expect half of /dng/ to remember this, but clearly that is me having too high expectations yet again.

pass: dng
today i will remind you

bring pends if you like

????

??

?????????

who the fuck are you

fuck off eternal autist

>fred aka atmos dog aka soundwave imposter aka tripfag with eyes of blue aka the autism aka king of braves wife now jackie mao

come on boys, no need to be shy, don't you want to lose to the Deck you called shit for the past hour?

Well i am one and i would do bad things to snow. Very bad things, now if only i saved that pic of Snow being tied

What deck do you even play?

You are not searching anything. You are banishing Rulers (that you need to get access to first to fuel Snow in the first place) to add more Rulers. You can't even make good use of Snow's body.

Plays Dragon Rulers, but shitty. Quits because he fucked up his Troymare board.

I think he is playing Rulers

>TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
How many good cards will have?

It's better that Extreme force

quite a few, especially if we get needlefiber, the invoked link, and/or jasmine

Import Keeper so I can have my back up plan for fun since I know no one will want to play me at locals when I am playing Tribute2.electricboogaloo

designator and red reboot are gonna be amazing