/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2811

Rerun never

>Recent news
Free event SSR Sandalphone for What Makes The Sky Blue Part II
Orchid's dagger FLB released with small Trium and DATA+echoes on ougi
Aphrodite FLB released, Arulumaya FLB released
Final Chapter of Pandemonium released
Get a free Baha Weapon from What Makes The Sky Blue rerun
Crits now work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
Class Champion Weapons FLB released

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hsimyu.net/motocal/
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp7_q3_s10_11.mp3
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp7_q3_s10_12.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Host THAT raid.
You know which one.

This, host UBHL!

I miss DO

host evil eye

Unf.

if you record yourself singing something related to granblue I'll host the raid whose theme you sing

cod

Someone host a ubhl. I am bored.

is the panda shitting the bed for anyone else

post cum and nfc leechlists

works on my machine

Only hosting for nip overlords gomen.

Ok.
C6CF030E UBHL. I'm in as a sage.

all I get are broken links instead of the pictures, maybe its this version of ff nightly that fucked up

Is it better to have 7 chev swords, cosmos sword and baha dagger, 8 swords and comsos, or 8 swords and dagger?

I don't give a flying fuck about this retard, but we need hooded skins for characters. I have no idea why they're so rare in animu.

I want to fuck him until he’s mind broken and sees me as Lucifer

hsimyu.net/motocal/

tell me how nips can carry me

6 swords cosmos 2 xeno

Only cute boys get hoodies.

アルバハHL 175↑主弱 1トと1テュポーン

Pretty lights

when and where's magfest, you damned monkeyface

Sandals need healing not rape.

AIN

Has anyone gotten an ssr arcarum summon yet?

8 swords + cosmic

Are you retarded? You don't need to use the GW weapon for the recruitment fight.

leechlist

>best timeline: it starts with Sky Blue part II
>okay timeline: it starts during annistream
>worst timeline: it starts on anniversary

+the fights aren't even hard

Can't talk about dark Jamil, but his dirt version has been a bro for me in the past.

SOPH

[Skybound]

>Earth can make a cool old man team
>Earth can make a loli team
>Earth can make a cute boys team
>Earth can make a sexy ladies team
IT'S NOT FAIR!

>lying about summons

Depends on the fight.

Six was bullshit

>Jamil is literally choco Ayer

Thanks for the host, cutie!

what is this room name suppose to state? ubhl, rank 175 and above only, host is weak, something about thor? what?

Reminder that Sandy did nothing wrong.

Wew, that was fast. Sorry for being a shitter, I'm used to my crew's slower runs.

Another successful gbfg UBHL. Host more cuties!

>guild filling with multiple roleplaying BRs that barely speak English
I think it's about time to jump ship. Any open crews that aren't full of fags?

>Any open crews that aren't full of fags?

Which crew?

what else should I get bros?

i won't be able to do anything except take a support thor and thor 10%, is that ok?

So, you're telling me I can host a UBHL here with my shit team and get carried?!

>implying I don't have them
>アルバハHL
Ubaha HL
>175↑
lv.175 and above only
>主弱
Carry me I'm shit.
>1トと1テュポーン
1 Thor and 1 Typhon present.

Jamil doesn't punch himself in the face.

No worries, I've done enough with the jap HLs to know what it feels like when you don't have time to think and any time spent thinking means you are eating another trigger next turn.

Only if you have no dignity and like your hosts taken by trannies

quatrechads are still 22/30

TOOT

5cf90063e

Ultimate Chicken with too many wings
NORMAL MODE

Since these are these are true pickup groups and not some council meme you run the risk of getting low contributors alongside your own lack of contribution. It's your host mats, do what you want with them. We did have I think 2 or 3 people sub 500k that run.

I want to be Sandalphon's personal whore!

>cumshot dying
>aion dying
>toot dying
wtf bros

Pretty sure a crew about Quatre is by nature full of fags.

5cf9006e

no 3

>never do more than 6-700k in UBHL because I'm too chickenshit to not take nirvana
How do I not die to everything?

he's so cute that it's a pity his event ssr will suck balls

depends on element.

>He doesn't know

Light.

Varuna water with Uno.

How come the female primarchs are a lot cuter than the male ones? Raphael is literally autisitic.

>light does no damage so i'm bandwagonning to earth
I wonder who is best in ubaha, cog or DLF. DLF does have repel and a puny shield but her heal is weaker

jamil isnt a crazy schizo

still love you ayer

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp7_q3_s10_11.mp3
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170301_cp7_q3_s10_12.mp3

DLF is enough for a full cut with phalanx, what could you possibly want more?

Magna light has trouble getting high honors, especially in fast runs with Titan or Varuna whales. They can only really keep up if they also whale Zeus. On the plus side, having at least 1 light player and song makes the raid go a lot more smoothly and increases overall success odds.

Is this new art?

It's technically old art.

Costume from the shop.

Just try it out. I was using light sage with nirvana for a lot of runs before and decided to try out spartan with ultima yesterday, did a lot better. In most cases your MC won't get fucked by the white sirius.

HEALS
I got buttfucked the first time I tried and am scared to join another. I also need a second attacker because I only have Sarasa and Melleau to fill that niche and Melleau is doodoo

So I should just accept that I'm there to para at 70% and Thor when I need to?

This is what you guys want?

I wish, but they don't even like Quatre.

I'd classify Raphael as handsome definitely. Maybe he's not the typical 2d bishounen with the floaty hair, but he's definitely handsome.

Please.

Non magna raids are worth leeching, if you just hit 50?
Garuda, Twin elements etc.

This is why characterfag crews are a mistake unless you make it a req to have Quatre/5*. Baka NYE

Juri and Farrah SSRs when?

Para, Thor, push turns when you can for more phalanx/heals, SURVIVE. Ultimately 500-700k is pretty good for magna light and what's most important in UBHL is winning the battle because the best chase items are in guaranteed chests (barring the small additional chance of a grain in MVP chest).

Hey. He's going to be my first Eternal. I'm just waiting for magfest for the mats.

Siegmama,Octo, Gandalf, just go for the DPS memes and fuck ubaha up with your skills and ougis.

Are you farming those 500 badges? I'm at 200 andf I'm done with the honors...

Only a few of them. Just do magnas until you get an mlb grid, ssr drop rate from those raids is awful.

Only ones worth doing are macula, olivia and twin elements.

>why are girls cuter than boys
you’re probably not gay

Host it up!

>make quatre and uno
>get bored of water altogether
>love jun, but not really sold on quatre because of how silly whole mafia thing is

this or a dick

How much hp should I have?

>tfw I'm closer to uncap my 1st Eternal than crafting my 1st CCW to unlock tier 4.

>gandalf
Oh yeah, I have him. His kit is pretty straightforward and he has good synergy with sarasa ougi memes. Now I only need to get the HP. 2 vohu guns should suffice I suppose

Leech harder.