speedrun.com
speedrun.tv

Other urls found in this thread:

myrtv.github.io/#agdq2018
twitter.com/cyghfer/status/967520461570572288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guys where the heck is slayer?

>no mention of the freak
>the freak trying to make it look like squid is posting about himself and not him obsessing

Shilling early now that the chat has died down.

myrtv.github.io/#agdq2018

>no friends
>no family
>poor
But at least I have a prestigious speedrunning world record, right?

Do you?

thank god it's over

tfw to intelligent too spee drun

>proto on mm relay commentary
fuck the mega man community

yeah word, it's another "we're too cool for src" community. at least their leaderboard isn't total shit like the DKC idiots, though.

What happened there?
Donation incentive or something?

I don't care about that. They let a ridiculous tranny represent them.
Also their memes are bad.

>They let a ridiculous tranny represent them.

Why did they trot out all these roasties?

why does that tranny get so many public facing gigs is he blackmailing people or just blowing them behind the doors

What happened to DKC speedrunning?

all of the runners died of retardation.

end this shit already

Can I get a quick rundown of the D&D campaign?

why?

im tired of being exposed

midx52

but xhe speedruns megaman games. what's the big deal?

Same except replace "prestigious speedrunning world record" with "times in games literally no one else has ran"

A combination of people wanting to appear as desperately progressive as possible and people being too scared of being ostracised for perhaps suggesting some random troon shouldn't represent them.

The first one is probably true to some extent, but the latter is definitely true and is a good thing.

marxistxmonkey...

absolutely not

What did /srg/ think of this ESA?

No one cares about esawinter

he went dark after beneziaa cucked him

so trihex is a literal neckbeard now?

twitter.com/cyghfer/status/967520461570572288

i thought this guy retired

Deadass dat nigga aint even eva retired or no shyt or nuthin doe

Nigga dem niggas be niggas doe

reminder that wq is a coward and still hasn't even picked up sm64 after all his empty big talk of dominating the leaderboards lmao

ok gothic

for the sake of argument, let's pretend i'm gothic for a second.

is my post wrong?

Live dang you

It really annoys me how his stupid face keeps showing up in my YouTube video lists.
I don't have anything against the guy personally, but I watched exactly one of his videos and have no desire to watch another one.

I hope blocking his channel gets rid of it.

>let's pretend
lmfao

imagine wq living in the back of your head rent free

esa is so bad. When was it ever Good? 2013?

team fatkid or team soyfer?

list of people who emerged victorious:
the obsessed freak

list of people who suffered endless and irredeemable exposure aka total defeat:
18xhourxgrindxmidx52xmonkey

what are they thinking which motivates them to stream such content?

Anonymous is new here! Say hello!

hi, new user.

Hi!!

welcome to serg!!!

Greetings user! Please enjoy your stay here!

Please enjoy our:
Dead Threads
Obsessed Freak
Shitposting
and on occasion ACTUAL speed running discussions!

>Obsessed Freak
aka squid posting about himself.

2013 was a good year for the speedrunning community. I loved the early /srg/ marathons.

47 - BTFO everything I have done in this game

srl season 2

I love puncay's recent streams. mash the reset button for a few "runs", then leave the timer going and just fuck around to get viewers in when they see the timer running. maybe he'll actually play the game soon.

imagine nuthugging puncay unironically and posting his tweets in the thread like once a week lmfao

medievil

Imagine ignoring the point of some tweets cause it's "lol puncay"

TriHard xd Le grape soda,dodge charger,ice poseidon,kfc manager

esa was total garbage

yeah you’re a faggot and he is not 1st by a wide margin

i didint watch esa, how was the smo run

take a guess

YO WHAT'S POPPING GAMERS

sm64

Just got my first sub 1:30 in Super Mario Odyssey with a 1:29:27. So happy, now I got to break that 1:20 barrier. This is literally the best game for speedrunning.

>not beating Jinny on your first run

baka desu senpai

>This is literally the best game for speedrunning.

MitchFlowerPowers stream is unwatchable.

I still want him to blow out Kirua though, he deserve it for being so passive aggressive and so stupid.

Kirua is based, don't support sellouts.

where you guys at? Mrspeedrun is losing his fucking shit on stream

You are not based, Kirua. You are stupid.

ok yaru

This is your mind on grindfishing. The guy wants a 7 minute PB and keeps resetting over 10 seconds mistakes.

Tfw the glorious days when you could go on twitch, and you'd just be able to pop in on a comfy duke hotline stream or slayer running fc3 or monhun or zubmit doing mirrors edge etc, will never come back. dude those were the days, and I feel so fucking sorry for anyone who was never able to experience them, the speedrunning scene is a joke compared to what happened back then. So much speednostalgia

Shut up you fucking beta, that's just your experience. People are still speedrunning games, they're just new people that you aren't attached to. Some oldbois are even still streaming, but you're clearly so attached to these random third rate runners just because they browse pathetic r/speedrun tier message board.

the squid thing is nothing but a meme. you are sheltered by the 5 people that post here and know nothing of what is actually out there. if you did, many of these names would actually connect, which they do not.

>the squid thing is nothing but a meme.
ok squid
>you are sheltered by the 5 people that post here
29 IPs
>if you did, many of these names would actually connect, which they do not.
They do.

>ok squid
this just proves my post to be true, you want it on there because of this very meme, instead of actually finding a fit.

>barnown
nope

>squid
nope

>andrewg
nope

>tmr
nope

>retromagabyte
nope

sort it out.

The ONLY thing anyone speedruns on twitch anymore is Mario Odysee or shitty NES games no one cares about.

Basically nintenshit or nothing.

Yet another example of someone being sheltered by the 5 people who post here and won't actually look at what's out there. This general is full of it.

Barnowl is a perfect fit, because he does many races.
The Squid meme is exaggerated, but not completely untrue.
Andrewg could maybe be replaced by twocat since he's grown irrelevant.
TMR is a perfect fit. He's a grind rat who relies on his basic gaming skills and grinding instead of practicing.
Retromegabyte is an extreme retard, but I'll give you that the extreme speed at which he gives up makes him less of a grinder.

twitch tv/communities/speedrunning

90 percent nintenshit, a few dark souls streams and then some actually unique games.

>The Squid meme is exaggerated, but not completely untrue.
Even if this was the case, which it isn't, it already makes it a poor fit for the image.

>Andrewg could maybe be replaced by twocat since he's grown irrelevant.
What is "lab" about any of these two people? They literally only produce attempts. What have they contributed? They could both fit into the grind monkey section with a better fit.

>TMR is a perfect fit. He's a grind rat who relies on his basic gaming skills and grinding instead of practicing.
You do not follow the off-stream practice of runners.

>Retromegabyte is an extreme retard, but I'll give you that the extreme speed at which he gives up makes him less of a grinder.
Which makes him a poor fit for the image.