/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the new meta for HBG/LBG? I know that Xeno set is mandatory.

Affinity in all augment slots.

post those victory/failure screens boyos

quick, its wounded:
capture or kill?

Anyone wanna kill some of the later desert monsters for crown/gem farming? I got a bunch of Wildspire Waste non-tempered Teostras and I'm tired of killing them alone. Also got some Pink Rath and Black Diablos

6FjsyEmwPHEL

>not lifedrain
have fun not being FUCKING INVINCIBLE
Here's a nice hitbox for you

>stop paying attention to me silly hunter

Do you have bleed status or is it a safe day?

Spread HBG in this game is most fun I-ve ever had as gunner in any MH game

Poison glaive worth investment, or what's better all around?

I need some help, what the fuck is that "Search for ??? Rathian tracks" quest? That shit is ruining the game for me right now. I looked it up but Google only gives me shit tier sites with no actual information.

You search for ??? Rathian tracks, dummy

Bazel or Odog Lance?

When you get to high-rank you always go on a big-ass gathering expedition to get all the new shit, you'll fall ass-backwards into rathian tracks.

How do I know which monsters I fought in the special arena? I'm missing capturing some but I have no idea which

ok

This kill screen reminds me of that reaction image of the screaming cat with shopped tearful eyes

>Not capping every monster you can in HR when you fight it

Can you imagine a fresh Odogaron armor on a woman?

It comes from a monster that hangs around the Rotten Vale, so I'm sure the armor will smell like the Effluvium in the Vale. Imagine having sex with a huntress wearing the Odogaron outfit. It mixes the smell of her sweat, her pussy juice and the Effluvium. It's a nasty mixture but a sensual and boner-inducing one as well.

>17 Vaal fangs
>19 Teostra powders
>Only need a tail from each
RNGsus please

The special arena quests stay up the first time until you do them, so check your monster log and see which ones you have captured.

Attack 3 from Dober Mail Beta with a gem
Crit. Weakness 3 from the dragonking eyepatch and a gem
Crit. Eye 4 from Odo Coil Beta with two gems
Sliding Affinity from Lavasloth vambraces
Handicraft 4 from charm 2 and Deth Stench Heels
Airborne from a gem

This is with the R8 Zorah hammer. I just timed two Jagras kills and one was 36 secons and the other was 39 after stopping to pick up honey. I'm still playing around with the attack on the set, but this build has gotten me through the endgame pretty effortlessly so far.

but I'm missing LR ones

Buttscreen

Man, some of the texture work in this game is absolutely amazing. It saddens me that it took them this long to make a MH game that is fully for consoles instead of a handheld game upscaled like MH3U on the WIi U or MHXX on the Switch.

I like how you're both making the same pose

>materials in the finish screen
>feel the need to pick them up
>they're just there, taunting you

EXPLOSIONS

Does anyone else feel like these MuHut drawings are getting stale now?
I thought they were great at first but now it just feels like more of the same.
I do respect his ability to churn out a new one every day though.

>Ore GS tree never changes model
>all of the ravager blade models have ugly shit slapped onto it and can't benefit from elelementless
why

aka dont_talk_to_me_or_my_daughter_ever_again.jpg

The novelty has worn out. You can only see so many anthropomorphized monster girls before the idea of it gets stale.

>Squads also work, and should be listed soon.

Elder Recess
>Hey, what if we made an area where the entire floor looks like dropped wyvern tears and dragon's treasure

i have to farm nergicunt for the memepatch but i'm too bad to kill him reliably

;_;

Tell that to /jp/.

These are literally the gayest fucking posts I have ever seen. I think Monster Hunter is too much for you prancing homo men; Dream Daddy might be more your speed, fruits.

>acquire the memepatch
>my character was a grizzled old man with a scarred-up left eye so it fits perfectly
Feels good mang

Nergigante is a straight fight with no gimmicks, no status ailments, no special conditions and nice open arenas with advantages to the player in most circumstances.

You grind your dick against Nergi until you can take him no problem, he'll teach you how to get good under any circumstance.

trying way too hard there user

Nergigante is not that hard to figure out. I use CB and just constantly circle around him attacking his back legs. You can roll around nearly all of his attacks.

>join a Tempered Kirin SOS because it has 4 purples
>realize afterwards that it only had one cart
Thank god for Felyne Insurance

That's the point of his post you prancing faggot. Maybe /r/cocklovers is more your style.

Post bug stick sets.

>Thinking that women mean menstruation when it comes to safe/unsafe days
What does being a wizard feel like user?

Am i finally getting gud?

Palicos are the best part of this game

what does TA stand for

Could be worse

Oh man yeah I'm so tired of them
Anyone got a nice imgur with all of them in one spot so I can be disgusted all by myself?

I'm sorry, Kushy. I don't have anything against you, I just need your mats to look cool. It would be less painful for us both if you gave me the right ones. I'm not sure what your gems actually are, the books and that wyvernian old guy always were vague about it, but I get the feeling you're not willing to give them to me. I have a theory about why that is.

You're a cool guy, Kush. I like to chill with you when I meet you, and I appreciate of how okay you are when some guy wearing weapons of mass destruction plants half a ton worth of explosive right next to you.
I would love for you to roll over so I can give you bellyrubs and headpats, but you never (willingfully) did it. Next time we could maybe get along and eat a well done steak together or something. I promise I won't spike it with sleep herb.

Sincerely,
-Astera Hunter

Ok

t. vigorwasp bab

I miss having two palicoes and a fuckton of options for customizing their skillsets, but I guess all those menus would've scared away the normies

You're only gud if you're max half a minute away from the top nip TA, so no.

Can you only get this animation before getting any palico gadgets?
suffering? what else?

>calling people faggots for liking the sexiest monsterbabes this side of Monster Girl Quest is trying too hard
Whatever cocksmoker, is that way.

But the top spread hbg TA is 2:00 and my build isnt even optimal

I use the horn nigger, just posting the cute kitteh

Capturing for special arena must be in expeditions or investigations are fine?

trash bin

>in black diablos investigation
>japanese lance user
>never takes damage
>breaks 3 parts
How are they so powerful?

any lancebros out there?
what are your end-game lance sets?

i just killed him for the first day today, first three times he three carted me, then i tried with online help and got 2 carted then one of the guys died again, so out of shame i just upgraded my weapon and tried to solo kill him again

i almost fucked it up but managed to nail him in the end. when he goes to his lair i struggle so much since there is so little space to dodge his dive and his dive has like 50000 active frames and i have a hard time dodging it

i guess i'll just mash my head against him until i can kill him with some easy, i want that memepatch to round out my build anyway

same as every other blademaster weapon but with Guard lvl. 3

>gathering hall
How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?
It's completely empty unless you're in an arena session.

Titties and Ass

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Isn't the partbreaking just a question of who gets in the last hit?

>E3
>Nintendo Direct
>MONSTER HUNTER RETURNS on Switch
>It's a port of MH Spirits Mobile CCG Game
>Digital Card Pack Gatcha
>Labo compatibility

>shield
user...

Best augment combo for the Diablos hammer?

Anything, you can even capture them in the special arena of another player.

Lances completely invalidate almost every monster's gimmick.

Any proofs for March 9th DLC?

Any Diablos is stupid easy with Lance
I was double-lancing the double Diablos Arena with someone on here earlier today and we managed to get it down to 4:30

Because lance makes blos super easy. Especially the barroth lance with free element.

You can land pretty surgical strikes when poking, while being virtually unkillable behind the shield.
Same with GL, but the shells and wyrmstake are a absolute top tier for destroying parts quickly, it's just a bit more messy.

attack and affinity

First time trying a hbg was a big success.

Lance isn't inherently powerful.
Lance just has the most consistent on-station time hitting monsters + the most precision to hit a specific target outside of a ranged weapon.
Also if you slot in part-breaker, its fucking ridiculous.
>Drop 2 destroyer gems randomly
>Am now consistently popping tails and horns and backs without trying.

Love this one

Wouldn't two attack be better with weakness exploit and maximum might?

>HR 30 mushroom collection quest
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER.

>filename
kys

max might is kinda whatever for hammer because you're gonna be charging a lot

Non-elemental, handicraft, protective polish, weakness exploit, and other crit stuff.

Maybe play with slugger if youre in singleplayer but dont bother on multi, stun scaling is fucked.

>Max Might
>on Hammer
dude what

>max might on hammer

reminder that i will fight any lance-chad that thinks hes hot shit