Bitcoin is collapsing

Bitcoin is collapsing...

$1815 (was up to $1860 earlier)

Litecoin is collapsing...

$29.95 (was up to $38 at one time 2 days ago)

Ethereum is collapsing...

$88.01 (was up to $100 at one time but hasn't gained any money in a week)

When is the crash going to happen? Tonight? Friday? This Weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope so, would be a good time to gobble up some more cheap bitcoin/eth

>Oh no my extremely volatile assets have declined a few percents from the peak, better assume they're collapsing.

OP confirmed retard.

Eh... Bitcoins decline isn't that great to be in the denial stage... Yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

SELL SELL SELL

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

crash you mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I sell an rebuy?

Yep people are being greedy now... im taking my gains and running

kek

Nah, keep. If OP is right then the denial stage is already in orbit which means you're too late. Wait a week or two and then sell.

Look at the fucking unconfirmed transactions count it's incredible

Source... PLEASE?!

According to your own image, we haven't hit Mania Phase yet because it's not been properly introduced to the public. What is the point of your thread other than showing off how assmad nocoiners are about NEETs making more money off of investing than you.

Bitcoin and other cryptos are the future or at least a large part of the future.

BTC will crash hard because people want to cash out. It's how markets work you fucking idiots. Believe it or not I want you loser NEETS to make money and empower yourselves financially in order to stop being such fags, so listen to me:

BTC will crash violently, hopefully to around 900 or so in the following weeks. It will seem like the world is ending, other cryptos may drop as well. What you should do is buy BTC right now and pour it into other cryptos, almost all of it. Then when the crash happens, sweep us as much BTC as you can, or use your other cryptocurrencies to buy back BTC.

Keep at least 30-40% BTC for the long run. Don't try to play the markets if you can't afford to lose everything. If you go long, you'll make money.

Your holdings should look like this
40% BTC
30% GNT (because jews and illuminati)
10% ETH
10% LTC
10% XRP

And then throw a few thousand spare dollars into ultra shit coins like digibyte or bytecoin on the off chance they moon.

Blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Thank you.

My final school-work is gonna be about analytic of the bitcoin.

kek'd at your pic

Senpai, you got any way I can contact you? You seem to know what's up.

Also, nice digits.

I'm only down .62% since yesterday. This is nothing.

>30% GNT (because jews and illuminati)
explain nigga

This is actually pretty accurate, apart from the crash towards the 900 opinion. Crash is due on 2000 mark, but it won't go below 1300.

Also I'd say:
40% btc
20% eth
15% ltc
10% xrp
15% any other shitcoins

Don't know anything about the gnome meme.

Underrated. I just bought my second BTC at $1737 and I was worrying about it, thinking of dumping at $1850 or whatever. But I gotta hold.

The litcoin collapse is long due, did you really think it would go higher after segwit was activated?

no one in their right mind is going to use that coin, and its never going to replace bitcoin

it'll plummet right down to below 5$ where it belongs like it did before

why do you think it has been dead for 3-4 years before this segwit meme became a thing
a big dip after a big pump is not unusual for ethereum, it always recovers and pumps very hard after its broken through the wall, you'd be wise to stock up now if you want eth below 3 digits

Price is slipping a bit now. All the people cashing out must finally be having some effect.

That's what you think.

>few thousand spare dollars
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PURGE THE RICHFAGS

Maybe if you contributed things to society you would have money too.

richfags should be banned from crypto, they already have their index funds, forex trading and stock market to play with

crypto is the poorfags market, no richfags allowed, you are already well off you greedy fucking kikes

Golem is jew coin

If Bitcoin collapsed wouldnt the alts go up?

t. silver spoon-fed trust fund baby

Holding LTC till lighting, then sell all to buy ETHBTCXRP

Probably not because they're only as high as they are right now because bitcoin seems like a missed boat and people are trying to claim glory elsewhere. If it crashes then the alternatives have no advantage so they will as well.

total meltdown soon... time to sell

Almost correct.
BTC will drop to 1.3k max and only after 2k.
There is GNT competitor coming, which is even more complex than GNT. Look it up.
Iconomi is a fuckin MUST in your portfolio.
PIVX and KMD have great future ahead of them.

wow you're really good at this, lmao

>those trips
fuck sell sell sell

eth shills need to find a real job.

this

Its going down guys!

thank you red ms paint lines for predicting the future

You're welcome ! I hope you to can enjoy the future. My wonderful magical TA chart analysis will surely help on your journey..

lumen is up

I dont know much but i thought triangles were supposed to remain unbroken

I don't see how this will not become huge. Plutus is developing a mobile app which allows you to purchase things with BTC or ETH through any vendor that has NFC payment systems. They also have their own exchange where you can get plutons, BTC, or ETH.

What could go wrong?

Wow I'm retarded.

What is shift payments?

>ETH is up around 50 bucks what it was month or two ago
>Bitcoin is up a couple hundred dollars what it was a week ago
>oh no it dipped three dollars time to make a thread about it

> all these people ITT who think the price of bitcoin can only go up

Yikes... Don't kill yourselves when it inevitably crashes and burns.

....dude its seen way worse waves. You even trying?

LOL

>BTC will crash violently, hopefully to around 900 or so in the following weeks
>we will never see 200 again
It makes my heart ache
Specially when I already knew about BTC in 2010, when you could mine with your CPU and it was sub 1

Newfap detected. Ltc going to the moon.

wrong. I know which one the jew coin is, but nobody ever mentions it here

Boss. Checked my account, I sold the peak and bought the dip boss. I'm up and basically did nothing. Did I do good boss?

1. Everybody holds them for speculation and nobody would use them for daily expences.

2.Be suspicious of this crap, dont forget the great ico of the tokencard

Why would anyone fall for this when BitPay already exists?

>pic
that was FUD. They actually have a partnership with one of VISA distributors, but it doesn't allow them to use the VISA name.

litecoin isn't "collapsing." no shit it had a run up because of segwit but it's back at a solid price.

I basically live off Bitcoin and use it as much as possible for daily expenses.

>BTC will crash violently, hopefully to around 900 or so in the following weeks. It will seem like the world is ending, other cryptos may drop as well.
> What you should do is buy BTC right now and pour it into other cryptos, almost all of it.
That doesn't sound really smart...

Sssshhh...let them buy our bags

how do i become the 'smart money'?

Buy a lot of shitcoins that won't be shitcoins in the future.

>but it's back at a solid price.
what? it's still in the middle of a 3-day decline

>if it doesnt go up everyday its collapsing
kys

Ethereum is the lifeboat that will save those with most of their money in BTC.
I'd highly, highly recommend moving over to Ethereum as its value is independent of the rest of the market and it's a sure thing in the long term.

should i buy bitcoin nau?

>buy bitcoin
>right when it's about to crash

it never crashed it wont crash now.

>litecoin babies mad at anyone who recognizes they made a bad investment
kek. never said it was collapsing. Just saying it's not 'back at a solid price'

for

>bitcoin never crashed
What? Its crashed several times and will crash again.

I actually can't take this board anymore. Everyone here must be under aged or retarded to think this cunt has any idea what they're taking about.

The lesson here is always follow the herd

And if the herd won't accept you, follow the flea-ridden cripple in hopes that you can make of him an easy meal when he collapses

>tfw just bought my first bitcoin days before the crash

>buy coffee with Bitcoin
>$1 for the coffee
>$1 transaction costs
>transaction takes 4 hours because the mempool is spammed

Bitcoin is a shit altcoin by now.

So the main thing from this video is............ dont buy at the fucking peak because it will inevitabely crash?

But don't we get less coins to spend, if we buy BTC now? I'm not too sure how this works.

For example if we buy BTC at the dip, won't we have more purchasing power for alts?

>buy coffee with Bitcoin
there's youre problem

Not a problem with Ethereum or Litecoin.

LTC increase WHEN

You call that a collapse? BTC routinely fluctuates $100-$200 DAILY. Thats what happens when an asset is valued in the thousands of dollars. ETH also fluctuates between $10-15$ routinely as well. These are not crashes, these are completely normal pullbacks from big surges. Weve barely just entered the "institutional investor" phase, if even at all. This is going to be 4-5 years in the making, just like the Dot Com boom of the late 90's/early 2000's.

>retracing after pumping = collapsing

nocoiner pls leave

lmao bitcoin is old as shit, it will always be used but don't kid yourself

Not every price increase, no matter how steep, is a pump.

Bitcoin will serve as the gold standard from which all crypto will continue to derive their value. It wont be used for mundane purchases anymore as if it were paypal, but it will still continue to hold value and serve as a bridge between fiat currency value and the cryptomarket.

>buy coffee with gold
>$1 for the coffee
>$50 to have a jeweller properly chip off and weight the required quantity from my gold stash
>gotta come back tomorrow for the change

Gold is shit

Why is Bitcoin necessary as a bridge between fiat and crypto?
Most exchanges exchange fiat for ETH now

BTC is needed to exchange for meme P&D coins.

Yes it is, every single one. Because even the most organic and honest steep price increase will induce greedy mania and speculative hype which leads to an even bigger & bubbly increase.

You bagholders disgust me. You buy the top of obvious pumps like fucking retards, hold it all the way through the dump and then come to a chinese cartoon board to shill your awful position.

If bitcoin crashes, how will this affect the altcoins / eth / ltc?

depends on how easy they're to purchase and how reliant they're on bitcoin

Nobody knows for sure, USDT is where I would go first.

The main point is that it doesn't matter if BTC does crash, it's going to go back up to even higher values.

and that could take months/years..
depends on how far it crashes

Why not get a real currency, like JPY or EUR?
Hell, even MXN would be better than relying on dollars owned by a non-audited company in Taiwan where you can't even cash out if you don't have an account with a Taiwanese bank
Depends on how hard it's the crash and what causes it
Government and exchange related news would crash all the coins, problems endemic to BTC (like hardfork FUD or w/e) wouldn't
A really hard crash would affect all the coins after a while, regardless of it's origin

Massive ransomware attack... BTC banned

Veeky Forums is the public you dolt