/pdg/ Raid WW2, Payday:The Heist and Payday 2 General

Diamond store = The Diamond > Diamond heist edition

Previous normal heist with one down: >Extremely Autistic Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796195988

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Steam group (cocksuckers allowed)
steamcommunity.com/groups/Itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/tygApnyc

>Weapon Skin Previews
pd2stash.com/

>Eternal Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8GouX7guK0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9BuFI6mgI
strawpoll.me/15143167
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like killing floor general lmao

NO MERCY WHEN GODDAMMIT

payday 2, more like deadday 2, am i right ?

/pdg/ doing an american sniper build when
? Nobody knows how to use vantage points smartly in this game.

please hold out for the donut shop heist, just so we can discuss murdering the assholes who had their thongs in a twist over stealing a fusion engine/egyptian sarcophagus

Overkill doesn't know how to make a vantage point worth using

Proofreading is for Nazis

i'm surprised no one slipped another shitty dead game on the thread name

This thread should be renamed to /dgg/
dead games general

i bet a grom skin on this halloween after the locke & load 2018 event. Just screencap this.

What does this game actually lacks?

balance

People posting in it's general.

a cute heister, especially that Joy is out of the equation.

>vantage points
>smart
pick one and only one

More desync
youtube.com/watch?v=y8GouX7guK0

a good community

trashly lewds

Akimbo assault rifles when?

Akimbo double barred shotguns when?

Examples please

There are none

akimbo saw when

Update when

Competent developers with a vision for what the loud game is supposed to be like.

Are all weapons supposed to feed themselves without ammo bags? If not, how long are they supposed to last before using an ammo bag, and if so why can't all weapons do it?

Are players supposed to go down 75 times and succeed anyways thanks to Swan/Inspire? Are players just supposed to camp in cover at all times during assault? If not, how are you supposed to do Hoxout Day 1 in the new OD?

>he doesn't know about election day warehouse loud where having a guy hidden at the start of the map can confuse the swag turrets a lot

>If not, how are you supposed to do Hoxout Day 1 in the new OD?
Is it really that impossible?

The meta for "I can't deal with the assault waves in HB Day 1" was always "move the truck and run to the garage door, and go back every time the truck stops" so that you're basically kiting the cops all the time. This was how people first did it when DW was "hard" and how they kept doing it in OD and shit. That and praying a lot for no fucking SWAT vans.

The real answer to the question is "devs are shitters and playtest exclusively on OVK difficulty"

>warehouse
>loud
good one

So exploit shitty AI that can't impede the truck in any way (contrary to Bain and Twitch) and restart if you get a SWAT van.

I imagine protecting the truck was an objective in the initial build of the level, and then Overkill realized just how big of a pain in the dick it would be in a game where every enemy is hitscan.

Sounds like business as usual. :^)

But I was mainly asking if that method still works with new OD. If it doesn't, then yeah, we're fucked because devs are shitters.

They never brought back that mechanic ever since Watchdogs Day 1 though. And WD was a launch heist.

I missed LGL stream, did they showed the new map?

I don't even know what causes Twitch to die. It seems like he'll just croak instantly even with armored escape unless everyone is in the extraction point as soon as it becomes active.

It's not Twitch but some rando.

But anyway, it's more that basically the cops do too much damage for his paper thin HP.

There used to be a bug where the escape car was already spawned behind the corner you see him come from. So speedrunners exploited this bug by nade'ing the escape car as soon as the heist starts to trigger the chopper escape. Don't even have to wait to load the coke.

Nade launcher was like 350 damage or something low back then. That's how low the car's HP is, and that's like 5-10 bullets from a cop. If you try to hide behind the car while a cop is shooting at you, all that damage goes to the car instead of you because the car is your meat shield. Then the car dies. The car also takes friendly fire which is why the nade launcher glitch was a thing. This also means you can just shoot the car yourself and then blame your teammates for sucking.

Quality. Swedish. Coding.

>They never brought back that mechanic ever since Watchdogs Day 1 though.
I take that back.

I remember that Meltdown and Goat Sim still exist with the forklifts and cars breaking down from too much damage. So I can absolutely believe they might've considered it for Hoxton Breakout.

Somebody drop an ammo bag!

>He needs guns to heist
>He doesn't fight the law with nothing but melee weapons and throwing knives

Dallas was a mistake

>mfw being the only guy in the crew dropping faks like if i was the easter bunny cunt.

Uppers aced is a subtle but real addiction.

>join shadow raid lobby
>about to ready up
>host types in chat "ur a fucking nut"
>"wearing a ballistic vest to stealth? fuck off cunt."
>i have minimum detection rating even with the vest, and i wear it because it lets you transport loot faster with enforcer skills
>about to point this out when lolkicked
>kk.
>as a 'fuck you' decide to host my own shadow raid game on the same difficulty settings
>have 3 experienced players join up immediately who don't trigger any alarms, don't kill guards/civs, and all know how to get loot/generally play the heist without fucking up
>secured all the loot on the map and got away in about 10 minutes of play
>go to the server browser later and that guy is still playing shadow raid by himself
lol.

ded

double ded

Bonnie was a mistake

TIME FOR everyone in this thread to stop playing ded game

FOR FUCK'S SAKE LADS, THE POWER

>5/7 has the same ammo pickup as Little Friend's underbarrel GL

>ovk

AAAAAAAAAAH BLOODY HELL
WHAT COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER MEASURED THE C4

HAD TO BE YOU

>Clover's name is a reference to her being a lucky heister. And she is.
what is that even supposed to mean? is clover bad at her job?

Obviously it meant exactly what was written - she's the sneakiest of all the heisters, and when some shit happens, she's the quickest to deal with consequences (answering the pager, bagging the corpse)

Which pattern is that?

>mfw the games goes sometimes full "spec ops:the line" on you, especially when hearing the screams of burning peoples when using incendiary weapons

Surprised that the gang didn't feel guilty for having blown up the bridge to get a single chinese guy too.

>people still use keycards to close the doors on Hox breakout

>people still breakout hoxton

There's not good people in the gang, Chains would do anything to be able for using his SMGs, Hoxton do everything for revenge, the lunatic of Wolf is not even alive and Dallas just care his medig bags.
Bain is so hypocrite when says to you not kill civilians while you're in a killing spree against all those cops with wife and kids.

>Burglar or Yakuza
What perk deck for stealth is better?

the fast one

That's the problem... Burglar gives you faster interactions but Yakuza gives you better base speed

You play on maps where it's easy to dominate the whole map by killing all the guards (or at least most of them) - go for burglar, you need to move a lot of gold\servers\artifacts\whatever the fuck there is? Go yakuza.

ty buddy

>DCI8V-9NEW6-V7875
>22BIE-3IH30-MY9DH
thanks

>Chains would do anything to be able for using his SMGs
>implying he isn't a LMG lover instead

pls

I agree, he's not the man of a small caliber.

Enjoy.

Depends the heist you're going for: if you know you will move really heavy stuff, then the sakura perk deck is for you. On the hand, If you feel it's going to be tight on heists like The diamond, than the burger perk deck is better since you'll get that extra second to avoid being spotted.

>E3w5f-iwhkc-6j729
>8kfli-6ekt7-wljwz
>D5zx3-gk4b0-ckmme
literally an hour later and l still got some
thanks!

DONT TEST MY PATIANCE

Are we ever gonna see another heist with pre planning?

Well, it's about time we get something from the Dentist.

>mfw payday 2 ends with a heist about stealing the declaration of independence

shit would be so cash.

Dentist is done for, we stole his illuminati box

>wolf accidentally spills coffee on it
>bain kills him in a fit of rage

>stealing something you cant sell
never go full dum

>implying there won't be a plot twist where the box is tied to the "secret", just like the chocolate coin the gang stole in brooklyn's bank.

been 4 years since they hyped up for this shit, gotta get some payback at last.

NO MERCY WHEN FUUUUUUUUUCK

It posted its legs a lot of threads ago
If I'm not mistaken there is a photo of it and its fucking gorgeous

I'm requesting the pics please, need them for min/maxing reasons.

l-looks like keys to an airplane or something

Doomweaver

She is known as the Super Duper High School Lucky Heister

>mfw the modworkshop site is down

so how will i be able to download my heist music mods now ? This is dildo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9BuFI6mgI

>those mods
>that music
this is the Payday audience. And people wonder why ovk treats them like shit.

ded

I wonder why the detection sound wasn't replaced with one from MGS, or with some other meme shit

of course its a fucking sydney player

Daily reminder to not bully your local sydney, her haircut and character design being cute/10.

i want to fuck anime sydney!

who the fuck thought her haircut was a good idea ? Litteraly pic related-tier.

The main problem's not her haircut, or her overall appearance, though. Her voice is legit one of the most annoying things I've heard in my life.

So, Joy looks (and sounds) like a schoolgirl. Or, rather, a person who desperately tries to sound like a schoolgirl.
All we need now is a MILF character. inb4 we already have bonnie
also strawpoll.me/15143167

>mfw being addicted to the Car-4/judge loadout for stealth heists

i'm ashamed but yet i can't resist it.