/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #292

*Pounding intensifies*

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

● Latest News
>Dr.Crowler will be at the event gate until the 27th
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - starts on the 27th
>Two new structure decks will be added early March.
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)
>The D.D. Tower: Wind and Earth Dimension is coming early March.
>A 'superb' legendary duelist will be roaming Duel World mid March
>Jesse Anderson will be obtainable late March

● Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

● Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3avjfncJtbcrrPjK4UP-3YiHQamxqNG

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

● A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugilinks.blog.jp/archives/7469467.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pG1J-0eS-vg
youtu.be/H2LQMElLoLs
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NA NO NE

I WANT TO SUCK YUBEL DICK AND CALL HER MOMMY

Rebecca when?

Why is there no button to auto-auto duel. Clicking the random duelists gets tiring.

Great.

When is GB gonna get more support cards? I want to use new cards for my Chadiator bros KoG deck :/

Next event is gladiator themed, so it's possible that the lottery rewards might have a gb card or two.

stop spreading this fucking missinfo

fucking gamea as always shitting up the good things

Yes! Thanks to the Konami gods!

Even jap duel links players are theorizing the same given the tweet.
The tweet didn't explicitly have gladiator beast in it but it did have the word gladiator in it.

>don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans, its bad
You got baited, didn't you OP?

hmmm i see underboob, post full pics pls

no

You did do your part in protecting this smile by requesting him in the survey, right?

>muh ATK points

why no...

Shoutout to the guy who let me get off 3 UAG fusions in one duel, you're the mvp

>more support to a tier 0 deck
Konami is retarded

Can someone post a deck for consistently farming Crowley at 8k+ points?
My current deck is too insistent, I still need 7 more SRs, I running out of time, and I am starting to panic.

Well the whales just got a great counter to that, burd would be optimal at this point

Here you go my dude

you don't deserve it

soon...

does anyone have the version of that but with Ra

ok...

>It took me like 5 hours to summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
>I finally managed to summon it against a Jayden Yuki playing heroes
It was kind of epic.

Remember when people thought Super Kaiba was gonna come and drop a shit ton of blue eyes support?
Yea it never happened

>buy 10 packs
>floodgate
Feeling lucky

What was Konami thinking adding a 2017 balanced TCG card into a mid 2000s era OCG?

most of Blue Eyes support can only come after 5D's gets added, so it was retarded from the beginning

STOP THEY'RE ONLY LURING YOU IN

Guys, dkayed is quitting duel links. How are we supposed to get our info now? Did WE do this to him? I guess he has to go back to being a street hot dog vendor now....

wow frickin epic breh

>not cute nor a girl
yawn

>Guys, dkayed is quitting duel links.

Discord.

>not cute
nani?

Time to pitch in /dlg/, Only we can prevent this by donating a small but generous $5 and joining his discord for all the latest meta insight and hot tips

Even japs want the birb
yugilinks.blog.jp/archives/7469467.html

youtube.com/watch?v=pG1J-0eS-vg
What deck does he play?

yubel

youtu.be/H2LQMElLoLs
What deck does he play?

Hah, I started that rumor by including it in the OP. It spread from here

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
What deck does he play?

What deck does he play?

youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

wow i need to pay 20 dollars to get a source? hell no. get the fuck out dgayed

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem beat down.

>If the number of packs opened divided by ten is less than or equal to the number of URs pulled, then reset the box.
Do you agree with this?

>realize jap dlg has memes
>its literally yami lava golem

How many Rosemary and Jasmine do you need? I have 2 of the first and 1 of the second because my card trader is more like crap trader

The fuck, hell no. It depends on which URs are remaining

Reminder that he did nothing wrong, his actions were 100% justified.

>play Casual
>at least 3/4 of the decks are suicide

Sure you did

>He hasn't seen the increase in AG crowlers

3 of each, but at least 3 Jasmine

none because aromage is garbage

Yeah, his so-called friends were a bunch of assholes who didn't believe in the guy who saved the world twice and helped them out all the time.

Daily reminder for Konami shills.

it's not like 2ch would get it if we posted neosfag and gladfag posts. maybe a joeyfag explanation if a chink translated it

>still no Mokey Mokey meme decks

Anyone has a hazy dick? Do they need AMA?

Do you guys think the UR from primal burst that can be special summoned is a good card for them?

Well I just learned that you Lose if you do not have enough cards in your deck for Last Gambit.
That makes sense, but fuck you anyway.

welp, it's going to take soooooome time before I can do this deck then. At least I'm enjoying my time with Mariña.

I haven't. I've literally only seen one guy in the last 10 duels that wasn't suicide, and he disconnected on his first turn.

I WANT THIS SEASON TO END ALREADY

less than 4 days from now until we sent to the shado-I mean platinum realm.

Anyone else like the sound effect the switch World button makes now? The transition sound effect when switching from one world to another is also nice.

Alexis was the only person who went out of her way to try and make amends with Jaden but he shot her down everytime and was just rude to her in S4
>Interrogate an injured Atticus
>Alexis pleads with him to stop
>Ignores her existence and continues his interrogation
>She slaps him
>Skip to before the tag duels
>She finds Jaden but he's uninterested in seeing her, has to forcibly bring Jaden to get photos for the yearbook
>After photos are taken he walks always, She tries to talk to him but ignores her and continues walking away
>Pair duels, is visibly annoyed to be Alexis' tag partner
>Is annoyed by and Ignores all her moves and uses her monsters like pawns, couldn't give one crap if she gets mad, calls her out and tells her he doesn't need her help.
>Rejects her after the tag duel
>Doesn't even say goodbye to her or his friends after graduation
Frankly I'm not sad to see Jaden being rude to Alexis, she deserved it.

JoJo?

when they release duke, I hope his skills are dice based.

Below: 3 memes and a Jinzo
Above: 2 chads and human-dragon hybrid who won't ever betray the GX MC

I still believe the 4kids dub version where jaden dies is canon

wwwwwwwwww

>who won't ever betray the GX
>but "killed off" 95% of his friends and those he was close to for the purpose of getting off on being inside him
>but had caused him to have an emo breakdown for at least a year
>but had made him the least likable person on the fucking planet
>but had broken him to the point to where he had to go back in time to fight some dude to figure out why the fuck he was playing card games at all
Get your gay on, Yubel is the worst character.

She wanted him only to herself.

mfw I spent 6 months building the perfect BEWD deck with cards from packs, events and the trader but now it's considered a meme deck.

Who are these sluts

When you roll a die, it always lands on a number equal to the first digit of your current life points.

OBELISK WHEN

>When your Ultimate Gear Golem loses to a Unga Bunga Joey

post dick

Me, Anri and my friend Asuka when we went out for dinner together last Christmas.

>but "killed off" 95% of his friends and those he was close to for the purpose of getting off on being inside him
But Jaden's friends literally were responsible for their own deaths, Jaden couldn't control what Brron was doing and if he had surrendered his friends wouldve died anyways. It was a lose-lose situation for him no matter what he did.
>but had caused him to have an emo breakdown for at least a year
His friends caused him to go emo, he was distraught and blamed himself for their deaths after they all accused their capturing of being his doing
>but had made him the least likable person on the fucking planet
Jaden went lone wolf badass in S4 though
>but had broken him to the point to where he had to go back in time to fight some dude to figure out why the fuck he was playing card games at all
?
>Get your gay on, Yubel is the worst character.
If it weren't for Yubel, Jaden would've continued getting shanked secretly by his useless,ungrateful friends

Today I learned to hate Ritual cards.

it's so weird seeing anri in casual attire when I seen her pussy get creamfilled with 5 mens dicks

well okay then

She was possessed by the Light of Destruction.

t. tranny ghost

I prefer CA any day of the week instead of stalling, exodia and burn

>tfw my expectations are so low about the gb event that I think that at best we'll get a shittier Benten and at worst nothing because it's all rumors and nothing is confirmed.

balance skill+ritual monsters is stupid as hell, you're always guaranteed a ritual summon on turn 1 or 2.

Are you sure that's Okita? Can't tell for shit cause of those brows but it looks on point.

it's not fair that dark magician and red eyes gets support cards while bewd-chan gets left behind.

>110 packs into Abyss Encounters
>Only 2 out of 3 Golden Fish that is a normal rare card
Reminder the desire sensor is always watching

me in the middle

I want to fuck Silent Magician

I recognize that face anywhere