/fhg/ For Honor General

Height edition

was too short

>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY [Open] [Open] [Open]

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWkrIu5bCeg
youtube.com/watch?v=joU_kSx-zRU
discord.gg/Bz66Heq
pastebin.com/A68vyX3u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post for honor related cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=MWkrIu5bCeg

Stop playing Vikings.

>AnimeFan617
I'm actually surprised it's such a small number

Third for Knights being the most AESTHETIC
Also for Siege battles

The Knights were sent to Ashfeld, but they broke up with their original and started up their own Legion. There were multiple legions but most important one was The Iron Legion. The smaller of legion slowly started to get swallowed up by the Blackstone Legion who fought against Kangz in Ashfeld and pushed them back to Valkenheim.
They they proceeded to delete Iron Legion from Ashfeld itself. The Iron Legion? or some other benefactor still sent supplies to Ashfeld not realizing it was all Blackstones now.
PC Warden gets tired of Apollyon's War BS, and starts up another "Iron Legion" up in Ashfeld and is now the leader of it. He's know as "Warden Commander/Lord Warden"

Vikings usually have clans within clans. Usually A clan is assimilated to other clans if they lose a clan battle, The Warborn are currently the biggest clan after the war since Raider and Stigandr managed to unite most if not all the Vikings.

After the events of the story, yes Ayu is the leader and the new emperor of the Samurai. While Orochi still servers as the Emperor's Champion and leader of their Armies. Seijuro declined that position.

Also forgot to add, that ending cutscene happens 6 years after Apollyon's death. You can see it on last mission since it says "6 years ago". The multiplayer most likely happens during those 6 years of war.

Ayu is the empress of the dawn empire and uses Shinobi secret police

I'm thinking the Iron Legions were sent in by some sort of Roman Empire. At least that's why the Centurion and Gladiator show up, to try and take back control
The Highlander brings his shaman along to settle his debt to the vikings
The Aramusha and Shinobi were sent by the OG Empire to spy on this new sect and infiltrate their ranks
At least that's my head-canon

Lore fags fuck off please, this is a serious game

Who has the sexiest voice in the game and why is it Male Kensei?

>That low growl when he says "korede shimaida"

I prefer Femsei.

>haha look I'm pretending to be gay lol I'm fitting in now, Veeky Forums ? haha

Why would Empress Ayu insult me by calling me "D-tier," when I would NEVER call her "a weeb and a womanlet?" Oh well, I try so hard to be her friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

You don't have to be gay to appreciate a top-tier voice.

if u play weaboos u are a disgrace

whatever, faggot

I want Valkyrie to dominate my Aramushic manlet ass so hard

Spartan when

> still can't modify lenght/size/position of embossements

youtube.com/watch?v=joU_kSx-zRU

Samurai objectively has the best voices, FemOrochi sounds so cute.

Whoops, I guess I was wrong on one thing. Knights were sent by The Iron Legion. They just started up their own small legions instead of working in unison. That was until Blackstone Legion was created. Iron Legion most likely still had a presence up in Ashfeld but I guess only at the border or they just didn't care enough about that place.
Anyways Iron Legion could also be the Roman empire's broken up successor, since IL never realized what was actually going in Ashfeld and kept sending in supplies willynilly there probably wasn't much communication in between Knights of Ashfeld and Iron Legion. So that's where most likely Centurions/Gladiators came from. Or Centurion's could simply have been bunch of group, remnants from olden times, but I legit cannot see Gladiators coming in from same place if they were forgotten.

Well, for Shaman we do know she literally joined war because she found a dead PK and spirits told her to join the war for some reason. She could actually just be looney or as some user posted in last thread magic/spiritual things do exist a little more in FH world. Though you are correct on HL, he's just a guy who's fulfilling an ancient pact.

The Samurai's don't OG empire. It was most likely destroyed since samurais had to move their entire capital few hundred years ago. I much prefer the theory that Ara/Shino are part of Yakuza like group which most people simply don't know about.

>tfw amerimutt
>literally do not know anyone on mom or dads side of family
>only know of mexican and maybe some german.
>tfw can get away with anything.

dev stream said Shaman & Highlander's people were conquered and pretty much are slaves.

The fuck is up with that dinky little blunt toy axe?

Honestly though, I feel there is actually no point in thinking about lore of this game. It's cool, but at same time it's really fucked and it's clear that they didn't really put much forethought into it.

Season 5 was supposed to FIX the game. Ubisoft somehow managed to make it even more broken. Holy shit, fucking HOW?

more broken how?

These boss bots can be quite the AIDS if you join in late and have no feats

The fucking instant GBs are honestly cancer

>being this insecure about your sexuality
I bet you masturbate to traps but deep down you really hate yourself for that

>Greek hoplite
>Roman legionnaire
>Vikang
>Knigga

Nigga what the fuck, how do you expect me to honor all four of those at the same time when they were at war with each other.

We've still got plenty of year 2 to go, user.

Are assassin players aware of how autistic they look running around forever at the end when no one on the enemybteam is fast enough to catch them? I don't even Chase them anymore, I just let them run their little autism circuit in peace.

male conq or cent for sex appeal
male zerker for garrosh appeal
male ken for jinjou ni shoubu appeal

Some characters have good individual lines. I like the male Conqueror's "TE AFFLIIGA" when entering Full Block.

Does it matter if it gives me a win?

This guy needs tosleep

Which is a problem For Honor has the potential for DEEPEST LORE or a cool low fantasy setting

Did someone say deepest lore?

Just how much HP does Gudmunigger even have

>Can literally take this game into full on fantasy or low fantasy.
>Or even more realistic stuff because catacylsm meant alot of different shit just got mixed up.
>Warden became a farmer haha , and lawniggers are communist autist. :^)

Gud amounts

>Fighting any sort of Assassin/Hybrid with high mobility as Lawbringer

>based Ari shutting down kniggers
A little miffed in not many samurai questions but that’s Eric’s fault

I hate you

Warhammer hero when?

Not my fault the kniggers kept asking questions

when the knights get their landsknecht

Wait for his auto revive next week

Better yet wait for his wolves

>Valkyrie eaten by wolves

>no proud moms posted yet
smfh

discord.gg/Bz66Heq

Haven't seen it for several threads, so
POST EMBLEMS

aye yeah

I can't decide what's more offensive there, the SS or the Sweden

So I wrote some more, but it's pretty far from finished! pastebin.com/A68vyX3u

lemme know what you think

i agree. the game is a fucking mess now. 4v4 is just an endless storm of unblockables and bash attacks and command grabs flying all over the place

1v1 has somehow become even more turtley now that parries are worth fuck all its just people fishing for guardbreaks and frame traps where they can slip a bash in to start their offense for as long as they can get away with it

>Join game in progress
>Enemy team is a full premade
>Already expect to join a losing game where we are 400 points behind
>Join
>Enemy premade has almost no points, gets utterly stomped and swears in russian

>not executing

cool story bro

So I came back to the game about a week ago and just learned that valk's no touching execution used to involve boob groping but was changed almost immediately upon release.
Can anyone explain to me ubisoft's thought process on this?

Bashing premades is the most fun you can get out of this game.

Reddit complained

They said it was not what they as a company wanted to release aka. they as a soyboi club.
Reddit had no time to complain, it was gone almost instantly

Warden, LB, or Cent?

For Honor's "M for Mature" rating is strictly for the blood and violence. Grabbing some titties could exacerbate matters. Of course, as a result, now we have the meme that Valkyrie's shield is just as important to her as her breasts.

Didn’t want to release it is the official statement. As you can reference from the execution video when it came out, it’s not even in the bundle showcase.
So other anons speculated that it involved something of a sexual matter and the company would have to go through another round of ESRB ratings/international ratings again for 1 execution. Since no boob grab is mentioned in the games rating.

>lock in on enemy in front of me and call in arrow storm
>the first volley is pinpointed directly on top of me
what the fuck ubisoft

Cent

Warden if you want the most basic character in the game but don't mind struggling a little.
Lawbringer if you want the best parry punishes in the game and be an amazing 4v4 ganker.
Cent if you want to be the biggest bully on the playground, even in his nerfed state.

It's a gook. They aren't human, so I don't think they require sleep to function.

should I get my ara from rep4 to 9 or start learning shug

Does this imply that her shield can lactate?

That is not at all what was implied.

Warden if you're a fan of Ryu.
LB if you want to git gud at parries and cc people in 4v4.
Cent if you want to run away from all 1v1s and gank nonstop.

wait so how tge fuck does new valk execute look? guy tries to grab the shield?

No seriously when is being out of stamina going to actually be a detriment to someone turtling? You shouldn't be able to fucking keep dodging away when you can't even sprint.

shug is still excellent. he can trade his armor for light->headbutt to do about a billion stamina damage, his OOS punishes are massive including a guaranteed meaty demon's embrace if you time it right

of course he still gets DE on wallsplat and can trade armor for GB against certain moves

Quite the fedoratastic pasta you got there senpai

I hope you have a rep 30 centurion

Guy stumbles forward and reaches out with his hands.
Valkyrie blocks her chest with her shield.
Guy goes "Oh shit, I'm sorry" and tries to back off.
Valkyrie nutshots him and haymakers with the shield.

thats retarded
got original one?

Read the thread. Ubisoft confirmed that backdashes are on the table for a global change.

It's the same thing, except Valkyrie doesn't block and the victim actually lays hands on her breasts.

Why did you choose such awful pics for the dudes

This was the original one. Do note that this was only in game for like 2-3 hours.

DUNMAGLASS

when does the event end? how long do I have left to get the armour pieces?

Cent is NOT a ganker, he's the closest to an "assassin" the game has, given that he can 100-0 most characters in the game with the right feats. His overall offensive kit kinda sucks but harrassing people with randomly charged heavies is pretty effective.

Does anyone know if they stealth buffed Jab? I haven't had a single one get dodged after a heavy hit since the patch

Seriously what was the fucking issue? It was funny.

No. Rep 25 lawbro. Why would you say such a thing?

See . Even if Ubisoft themselves thought it was a bit tasteless, having an execution with sexual undertones means they would have to review their rating again.

Part of me is happy they censored it because afterwards people released all kinda of other executions where Valk's tits are being touched like when Warden does the executions where he pushes the opponent off his sword, he pushes her boobs

The event ends at the end of next week.