One Piece Games General - /opgg/

So much shit happening edition

old praying for Lucy general: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7zzk3z/you_can_get_over_400_pirate_level_with_just/
elementevil.com/forum/general-discussion-4/banned-one-piece-treasure-cruise-22035/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comfy pica

>Storm Pirates streaming drunk off her ass while doing Sugo pulls
>She pulls Lucy and falls off her chair
This is the best Anni ever guys

Half stam is here. Get to autism grinding, boys.

V2 Lucci is still the second best legend on global.

>6 multis
>no lucy
I envy all the lucy bros who can use whoever they want and clear everything while I'm stuck with that faggot law

Best girl coming through

I have Lucy on JPN and he's honestly left sitting in the box because he's boring as fuck.

Why would you want a boring character? Just wish for V2 Doffy or V2 Lucci.

Law is the only good captain i have and he's a gay. the only other one i have is ts luffy and i wouldn't mind v2 lucci or v2 doffy but I won't be able to gather enough gems for the doffy banner

So much to do and I started yesterday night.

>Just got my dex Lucy maxed special
>Still need to farm 100 gems in story
>Also need to abuse Trebol with my stamina
>Still need to do choppeman missions

Would help if Lucy’s or Urotunes add me at 333-557-336 :3

Yeah, my sugo was pretty good, got no legend dupes from my three multis (QCK Law, Sengoku, Jinbe, Hody Jones), got the Boa Sisters to go nicely with Law and Hody, new Diamante and Burgess, Marguerite to go with the 6+ Ace, Duval, Garp and Daruma. My challenger set also gave me Doffy too which is nice so not bad overall considering I haven't been playing much in the last few months, gives me more reason to get back in.

Law v2? Like the new one?

I'd kill for him on JP.

yeah v2 law. I'd trade him for v2 lucci any day of the week but i don't want to reroll since that's cancer

A happy Kata is a cute Kata!

>Single pull with the 10 gem reward
>Lucy
Welp guess this Blitz can go fuck itself now

I wish the doffy stage would show up more often

I hope I never get him on either version, but since he just read this post he's on his way now to crash my sugos

Grats man. Nice.

I'm not that faggot

shut up faggot

Miss Goldenweek is hot

so i go atk/rcv for v2 law captain?

Doflamingo just dropped a big-ass yellow orb in a rainbow chest, what the fuck

How many clears overall do you reckon it'll take on Pica to get one legend?

me too, he drops the best things

120's

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7zzk3z/you_can_get_over_400_pirate_level_with_just/

Without s single gem, you can get to 632, or 750 Pirate level.

>rcv on V2 Law

>you can get plvl 750 XD
>but only during 1/2 stamina that lasts 3 hours
these posts are retarded

pls help I'm new and I don't want to fuck him up

if youre gunna use him more as a sub don't give rcv, if youre gunna use him mainly as a captain go rcv

It's fine, you'll probably get more use out of it then a bit more hp.

Definitely.
But it's not like HP is a huge mistake, he benefits from both.

Should I even bother using an exp meat on Log Luffy?

I was asking the same question earlier and I'm like plvl 250, dw about it. Like other user said tho, if he's going to be a sub mainly (ie if you have Neko you prefer him as your lead, Law as a sub) go with HP, RCV otherwise.

no

well I think I'll go with rcv since this is my current team for diamante and I don't have any other striker captains

How many trebol runs to get a legend ?

>Double Neptune can clear Diamante

I'M THINKING I'M BACK

200-ish

Thank god you don't need sockets for Pica because these garbage Lucci's are pissing me off to no end

forgot the pic

Grinding useless shit just for levels is retarded. I cringed every day while you autists slammed your faces against story Caesar just to waste your level up stamina.

No way this game would have 7000 players that autistically run trebol 200 times

>making your stamina refills more efficient is retarded
I'm laughing here from my 310 stamina mountain

>hur I gained 50 max stam I only need to gem for stam 1000 times to make up for all the stam I used

go try it yourself

I just want to get the rewards from the blittz asap but trebol defense is making me go slow. I thought blucci would clear it but he doesn't. Any unit that I can use that clear that so that I can same 30 seconds of my life? thanks in advance

what the fuck are you supposed to use that stamina on if you have everything maxed already?

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, I leveled all the way to 550 using 0 (zero) fucking gems using Neptune and the 3x xp ship and the 3x xp on story islands

ZERO gems used

> sub 400 plevel shitter who doesn't have everything done thinks there was other stuff to do

Stay new kiddo.

>he thinks you had to gem for story Caesar for the plvl 550 meme
the whole point was that you DIDN'T need to gem, just go infinitely with the level up stamina

if you can't grasp simple concepts, you shouldn't even be playing this game

The story event meant you never needed to gem to level up. That was the whole point of the grind

>some peop,e actually did that
those "humans" should be castrated and killed in sight

So are the luffy/ace reward units from blitz battle worth anything? luffy seems pretty bad but maybe ace could be useful

I didn't go all the way to 550 or whatever, past 470 the grind got real
but I did make it to 470, I regret nothing

Not him, but there was nothing to farm that whole week, and the isle was fast as hell. It was the perfect time to do it so you can gem less for blitz battle and future colos.

Maybe 100-130

Ace is worth it if you don't have TS Brook.

I'm using my V1 Law for the first time to take him out.

Thank god for v2 law special

>I'm using my V1 Law
Shiiiet, bless ya user. forgot about him.

Pica:
Use G4 on miniboss and stall special back up to max on one of the mobs.
I just realized that I'm dead if I get Gladius (hasn't happened yet.)
Any ideas?

>stall special back up to max on one of the mobs.

>stall

if you have to stall, do not do pica

did you not take lucci from free legend?

>people actually blew 300 gems on G4

so is diamante top 5k gonna be more competitive than trebol this time?
they're both so easy im concerned

Don't run Pica.

>leeching off Lucy friends
>last year I leeched off ts luffys with sabo
>this year with Law off of lucy

why does this always happen to me

I don't regret it, he's fun
and I got some other good pulls

wow you guys are extraordinarily dumb. the point was that you wasted your level up stamina and now need to do a raid 100 times instead of 20 to level up.

oh boy. the "i was only pretending to be retarded" approach. lets see how it works out for you.

Guys, can i play this game witout orb booster in my team?

>unironically being this retarded
t. plvl 200, you don't really take your level ups into account when farming colos or raids

do people cheat on blitz events? if so then why do other people lose sleep while a chad cheater can do it with seconds?

Yes. Get Lucy and use an affinity booster.

Show me a Lucci team that does not use the super evo.
Where would I get a skull form?

>HAH HAH HAH
wow I fucking love this guy

Why? What have orb boosters done to you?

Just use v2 noob

Whenever possible I'm using double Urouge instead of Neptune

Christ I hate everything about Neptune visually

after 140 runs of Pica, I JUST realized that you aren't limited to 2 specials if you get the Doffy+Pica stage

ur a genius

should they have blown dicks like u n ur ma instead?

You should be one shotting them with just the 2 boa specials user

>You can just kill the first wave in two turns with one wave win and you still get points

welp, time for ez mode

If I had Marigold I would run this team with Neko.

I am, its just something I noticed now because I accidentally used Chinjao's special after both Boas and the game let me

I'm only done 23 runs and I'm in the top 4k right now.

The gap will probably widen once people wake up and realize it's not highly competitive, but right now it's pretty easy if you have a comfy Neptune team with boosted subs

and thus we head back to: if you have to stall, dont run pica. not having the correct units will have that effect. it's just not worth it man.

They said in the last blitz battle they were monitoring that and people were banned for it so GL friend

It doesn't matter if you "take them into account". You've wasted them. If you leveled from level 5 to 150 instantly from one chopperman missions you've wasted 144 free stam refills. Yes your gems give you more now but you could've gotten to the same position with more organic stam usage and levelling and gained more in the process.

If you actually leveled this way you're a brainlet of the highest degree.

Imagine stalling in this shit lmao

were people banned? source?

Don't even reply to the sub 300 retard. Don't even give him a (You).

But he's right in that it's more useful stamina to get your levels like that. He's wrong in thinking that it matters in this game though

elementevil.com/forum/general-discussion-4/banned-one-piece-treasure-cruise-22035/

>maxed Limited Akainu from 5 books

fucking nice