Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw
Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
Rance X Character Roster:
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

X have too much events between battles, im getting upset

You get a buffed and automated unit that can start any turn hitting like a truck for free, it's great if your other units consume too much AP.

Anasel's skill is still Music LV1, but her level cap increased to something we don't know. She used to be level 3/10 before.

Managed to beat Lei on the first encounter, but when choosing to go after Pi-R I get no rest circles at all and forced to fight a bunch of strong enemies.

Git gud

That's the point, trying to rush two DL in one quest is supposed to be reserved only to the strongest.

Is this just supposed to be impossible on the first game, they do 3000 damage a turn and it seems the mission ends right after this fight.

Kind of hard to when you have 8 turns to kill him and the amount of damage you receive when attacking is based n YOUR damage.

It would have been no trouble at all if not for the fact that after Lei I has 6k health left.

>got Kentaro
>realized that he is in Majin faction
fuck! I like Kentaro, but I don't want to bench Silky

Seriously how do you do Galatia eating competition,there's no way you'll ever be strong enough to those 75k in three turns.

Someone should take a chill pill, it's not like someone fucked his sister or something.

Aegis or Pastel?

What's the quest that brings one chaos on each country and what turn can you do it?

Menad

Aegis.

Aegis

My boy ken is pretty good when having trouble.

menad is shiiit

For the guys playing, any really interesting or funny event from the meal tickets?? or anything to share

Silky's baseball tournament

Rick keeps entering when Rance wants to do lewd stuff.

I keep asking and I get no answer, has no one made a SR mod that removes the recruit limit? I would think I'm not the first that asks this

Thx
HAHAHAHAHA, for some reason i can really see that happening, Rance should get him with someone to get him off his back

What recruit limit are you even talking about?

>Bird kills Sill in front of fucking everyone on a party to celebrate Rance for saving humanity
>not a single princess or hero gives a fuck about the moral compass of Rance that keeps him in check died
>Bird just leave like nothing

Love for Rance? sure seems like it, im so fucking angry.

Are you seriously that bad at SR that you need more than 30 units on your roster to stand a chance? Learn to pick your units right instead of thinking the quantity of units is gonna make up for the quality.

Absolutely disgusting.

nigga just walks in, blasts her womb and then walks out without anyone doing anything? What about the guards?

I thought Rick was a bro

>Rance should get him with someone to get him off his back
Does he get with Maris or Leila in the game?

I think hes talking about the 30 commander cap, i hate it too,

Everyone makes only one A team on SR because the game won't allow one to waste a lot of money to get a lot of units but unlike that user i want a bigger cap so i can recruit EVERYONE.

I didnt play the game How does Bird just leave, I cant imagine Rance not brutally murdering him or even the rest of Rance's party

Bird must have some Skill like Air presence or Unimportant Lvl 3 to be able to scape from a party with most if not all strong people from the continent

Fortunately Rance developed his own moral compass during Quest and IX, and he's capable of being a decent human being... every so often.

Still, from the looks of it, it's soul crushingly hard for him, Rance cannot be truly happy without Sill, after all.

He's in shock, and there was a much bigger issue in front of him Miki went LP from the shock

Can't you read my spoilers? From what people say he just walks to her and do a beta uprising and just leave but Rance become the DK instead of LP so Kentaru doesn't kill her and he perma froze sill to heal/save her for 20 years, basically rejected to have sex with every woman only to keep her alive.

the exchange Silky and Rance have after was sweet

not that i know, but probably Leila, Maris is impossible

What's the right set up to kill off Red Eye in 4 turns again? Or is it impossible on pure NG?

He can still have sex with woman though,
if he's suppressing the DK bloodlust then there's no problem

Beating Red Eye in the first fight isn't even worth it, you just get a gold chest and it doesn't change any events

Imagine the soul-crushing despair of being a sex-obsessed maniac and forcing yourself not to have sex for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS.

Rance is truly a badass. Does he make full use of his lack of level limit too as the DK?

Can someone please repost the turn deadlines from last thread

>in ending of Isoroku route of SR Shibata Katsuie is one of the JAPAN army leaders and is excited to meet Rance again
>in X he doesn't even appears as a card

derp

Get the two NG+ +5 ranks and choose Full Kalar.
Redeye will be utterly blown apart by her attacks, and you can go all out since you'll have the HP to survive.

He was lost to his loliloli ways

Only one I can clearly remember is that Kayblis will become DK and cause a game over if Miki hasn't been found before Turn 6.

Nobody seems to have gotten that fucking event Maris have a nude sprite and Leila have two.

>That Royal Guard Girl
What?

>Miki
Save by Turn 6
>Hornet
Save by Turn 8
>Arios
Kills an allied DL at 30%, game over at 50%(?)
>Redeye Toppo
Attacks at end of turn 8. You gotta do Shangri-la to get Patton to save your ass I think.

So is this the canon end? Why would rance be so bro? Or is it because being DK was the only way to save Miki?

I liked it more when this brat just gave up on living after soiling his ever so precious nee-san, rather than kicking my ass

>Save the Tser sisters
Deadline: Babolat dead by Turn 3
>Locate Miki
Deadline: End of turn 6
>Save Hornet
Deadline: Turn 8 Requires either Hawzel or Silky
>Investigate Shangri-La
Deadline: I think end of turn 7 or turn 8
>Arios
30% = Allied DL randomly killed if no other major events are happening. 50% = game over

>only way to save Miki?
I mean Sill.

We don't know. Probably not.

It feels like so many fucking CGs are missing from this game. It feels like such an obvious thing that they are going to Magnum it.

>save Cordoba
Win Leazas front by turn 7 (it might be tied to troop count instead)
>save Helman's 2nd army commander
Win the front by turn 7 (might be tied to troop count too)
Hornet mission might need you to do either a base event or a ticket on Silky or Hawzel

He's home fucking Ranmaru. Also is it true if you get Shibata good end or kill him off in SR that Ranmaru marries the Shimazu shota brother?

Cordoba definitely seems tied to troop count.

Putting aside old characters who are obviously going to be largely passed over. Who is missing that is actually critical from the new characters? Aside from Warg.

Can Blitz missions be done constantly?
Cause I'd need to do Miki, Hornet, AND Shangri-la back to back in order to actually no Game Over.

i think a Rance 010 is more probable, and that afeter 04 05 06 07 08 09, in other words in 20 years to never

We forgot one.
>Alex
Kill Medusa by turn 5

>Hornet
>Shangri-La
This seems impossible. I think I'm doing pretty well, I'm in the beginning of Turn 7 now just getting Miki, Am and all countries once. The monster armies are pressuring all countries now and I need to do nothing about it for 2 Operation turns to discover Shangri-La and Hornet?

If you don't visit Shangri-La you get stuck in your castle without actual preparation/operation events until you lose basically

What should I do in my situation to save all countries/shangri-la/Hornet then?

You probably won't be able to until you're strong enough on NG+ runs to one turn at least one country

Can Leazas be one turned?

So ideal route is helman zeth free cities leazas to meet all deadlines?

My order was Leazas > Helman > Free cities > Zeth > Miki >Shangri-La > Free cities.

Yes, Hornet has been lost, but it's what I could do to avoid losing the free cities.

You can't.

Yes but one-turning Leazas results in SIlky or Hawzel dying and you can't get Lexington either
Same as one-turning Free Cities which locks you out of Lei

Can Helman be one turned feasibly?

So does Rick lose his virginity finally in this game?

That's a pretty cool gimmick.

Try to one turn Helman or Zeth One turning Zeth with the feast will give you Galtia,
while oneturning Helman will give you Kesselring

It's possible but I don't know about feasible early, it's the only way you can get Female Kesselring

also there's a condition in the Free Cities around turn 4-5 that causes them to instantly be wiped out if you don't deal with the traitor

Gotcha

Yeah I was trying on regular NG, Full Kalar just doesn't do enough damage.

She's still extremely useful though.

by one-turn you mean beating all Majin in 1 Operation? You can do that? I read earlier about Ray and Pi-R, but you can do others as well?

That's exact same order as mine, I guess I need to sacrifice 1 thing.. aah I can't choose between Hornet and some country.. I guess Zeth is kinda shit. They deserved it anyway for enslaving non-mage.

This hurts my perfectionist self

From the last thread,

Rance's so bro that he tries to introduce Rick a prostitute so that he can lose his virginity. Rick got so shocked, he fainted. So no. But considering this is Rance, introducing another guy a girl, this shows how much he likes Rick.

How do I stop my Rance X from opening as full screen everytime?

Hmmm.
If I fail this run I should try and 1turn Helman next time.
Female Kessel sounds nice.

There's a text only H-scene where Rance has a 4P with Sheila, Lia and Magic. That ones seems to be something that obviously should be in CG.

He doesn't lose it to Leila later? Or have no one gotten that event yet? I read that she has 2 nude sprites.

Rick wants the hyper weapon for himself.

Yeah I was wondering this too

This is my current status, could be better, could be worse, I need to stop the other DL on each front or I'll simply collapse completely.

How did Kayblis die? Was he mad/sad/etc? What was he feeling?

He lost to this and was feeling utterly angry as fuck.

Is that Arms? Holy fucking over design. Did she have a kid?

How did his death not have a damn CG?

It's Arms. I don't know what the fuck happened though. I guess she must have fused with Nikkou or something with Potarra earrings.

Thanks.

On another note, I should've read somewhere that I should get Kentarou before fighting Medusa. The whole 5th turn, wasted.

She went full Monster Hunter

are you ?
So it's possible to do everything without losing a country?

It's a monster hunter reference. And I second that question: does she have a kid? Does she even have a H-scene in the game?

Also until anyone proves otherwise, Silky and Hawzel are mutually exclusive

>I guess she must have fused with Nikkou
wut

oh yeah I forgot about the invincibility shield but is that true or she might have had some other weapon?

How come this games take so long to be even unofficially translated? I understand there is a lot of text but still... Is it because working with the game files is difficult or what? Mind you i´m not complaining, just curious.

Comically overdesigned I love it.

Yep that's me, but I'm checking the casualty estimates, and it doesn't look pretty. Leazas, Helman or Zeth, one of these will lose half their army next turn.
I guess I'm nearing the limit of what I can accomplish on the first run.

WHAT, those bastards, well jokes aside, it's really a shame, to think they put some random girls like agireda instead of a gem like that, Rance 010 will sove us all