/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Breakin' the law edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McHKYkJ_U0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Anne!

femc is not canon

Anal with Makoto!

lovekoto

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I love my Queen

Parents/guardians can play a pretty crucial role in how well a child does in school, even P5 reflects this.
>Ryuji's dad was a deadbeat and his mother is implied to be fairly lax with him
>Dogshit grades
>Ann's parents care but aren't typically around
>Better than Ryuji but still not great
>Sae rides Makoto's ass constantly to be successful
>One of the best students in the school

Kawakami a kawacutie

Breaking Za World

>Yusuke has no parents and grew up in a shack
What are his grades like?

kys

They never really touch on Yusuke's academics, just that hes a fantastic artist. Judging by his relationship with Madarame and the fact he never frets about his academics though I'd assume Madarame taught him right in that regard.

Yusuke isn't the brightest star that's for sure

He's an art student. What do you think?

She's mine /pg/

Yusuke sounds fairly intelligent and perceptive when he's not being a weirdo.

Please let's not turn this into THAT argument. Thank you.

Jesus Christ somebody help me please. Playing p4 and I can't decide between Ai, Chie or Rise.
HELP.

which persona character would have the smelliest farts? The loudest?

Pick a better girl.

Be more specific.

igor

Naoto

Name one flaw.

You can't.

I legitimately have no idea what you're on about.

He's the brightest star in my sky, that's for sure!

Ai is the most interesting but if you waifu here prepare to be Kawakamied and get no pandering from Atlus whatsoever.

I don't know who she is

The fact that Anne and Joker are a thing?

No option to fuck her feet.

cant tell if this is yukari or toriumi

Not necessarily a flaw but she's not a Persona character.

yeah you do need help get better taste

Her entire character is a flaw.

I want Law mommy to step on me!

Who would you suggest then?

you know you can't resist the temptation of Risette

He seems smart enough when he's not currently in orbit around Saturn. I think Madarame probably considered his academic studies somewhat of an investment: if he doesn't make sure he at least passes everything, it takes away from his time to produce art for him and that's a net loss.

Have you considered best girl Yukiko?

She's boring.

I want to lick mommy Zelenin's pillar!

Stop avatarfagging.

Yumi

How can the most feminine and most perfect wife be boring?

L-Lewd

Please open up Naoto's shirt in the middle of class.

/pg/, what P5 character is the most different from their Japanese counterpart due to bad translation and localization?

Shiho!

If you study with him when exams are near in late October/November he says his best subject besides art is history and Morgana comments that the study session is going smoothly because it's with Yusuke. People don't really get this scene since they probably have max knowledge by then.

Ryuji is the one I see people bitch about the most.

>thought about playing through the game on merciless mode
>already bored of it by Futaba's Palace

Do people like merciless mode? I feel like all that happens is you leveling up slower yet still killing shit instantly with crits/weaknesses.

The only way to make turn based games more difficult is to make you hit weakly and the enemies hard while being damage sponges. This is why Persona needs to move away from its outdated combat.

I want Shiho to do a backflip!

Steve, the boisterous blonde haired Norwegian body builder. I can't believe Atlus USA cut out his entire arc and spot in the party just to save time on translation.

I found Hard to be fun but it was annoying how in Shido's fight he cast Mudo on me before the last hit and I'm sure that dosen't happen on other difficulties

Get bent, Bender

Have the makotofags (maggotos) admitted that they baited annfags (annts) by pairing goroxharu (the only ship that makes sense with evidence) while pretending to be retarded sadayofags since there aren't actually any real sadayofags to fight back

I’ve heared that Goro comes across as completely different in some of his dialogue.

> You want to know why I'm evil? Why I'm doing this? I don't know either lmao!

Is he undeniably the worst villain in all Persona

haha, yeah

HOW DID HE FIGURE IT OUT!

Ryuji by far. What he says and what I can hear with only half-decent Japanese are still often not necessarily in different dimensions, but definitely alternate universes at least.

Futaba as well, but that's because I suspect (at least) two different people worked on her lines. She's completely servicable in the main story segments, but her confidants are sometimes so beyond cringe I refuse to believe human beings wrote this and not an AI pretending to be one. Her meeting Mishima probably being the worst offender here.

>I’ve heared
Get off of my thread ESL faggot.

how many layers of falseflagging are you on

Meh, i just roll with whatever shit is happening while im here.

He just wanted to rule the world.

Are you okay grammer-kun, is Igor your avatar now?

fuck dose anyone have the image if SEES leaving and Itsuki going to a computer to look up how to crucify a dog that gets me every time

This isn't the end of a Persona game, user. There isn't a guy behind a guy behind a guy behind everything.

are you going to unravel the illusion, or are you going to keep believing?

> rule

more like end life itself for no reason

I don't, but I have this instead. It gives me a good giggle

Why did they even bother to put such low quality cutscenes in the game?

How so? Is he not as pleasant in Japanese? I always found it odd how many big words he uses when he talks.

To be fair, he was chilling in the background and not a lot of quality goes into characters in the background even if they are major characters

SMT and Persona both really have the most tedious hard modes. Can't believe I was bored enough at one point to beat Nocturne on hard mode.

Stop avatarfagging jesus fucking christ you Annfags are fucking horrible with it.

Fafnir would be pretty dope. I just want Krishna now that I've finished apoc.

April can't come soon enough youtube.com/watch?v=McHKYkJ_U0A

Kenichi Tsuchiya also composed
not just sfx only

I was giving an example, user

fuck off yabadabadoo

Do you think they'll pander to fujos a lot? I'm scared desu

I love her so much.

Stop fucking avatarfagging you are the only group who does this.

Same

fuck, I mean they've already put a couple of scenes of Akechi in The Day Breakers so there will only be more in the season

Yosuke is a girl!

B-BUT I WANT TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO ANNE-DONO AND I LIKE THE ATTENTION YOU RETARDS GIVE ME WITH EVERY (YOU)

You know it has to be the same person every time for it to be avatarfagging, right?

Nanomachines Shido seems to have a whole bunch of really good spells that he never fucking uses. I saw him cast Heat Riser twice, but when he does his 'three times faster' buff > debuff > buff > Tyrant Wave thing, he still only casts Masukunda and Tarukaja.
Bosses in general need to consider your immunities, instead of wasting turns punching an Absorb/Repel Phys Joker.

Why did they feel the need to say "we made lots of money with this game" when advertising the anime? it doesn't sound like something to make someone watch your show. Instead, it makes you sound like a smug asshole bragging you hit gold.

why is yu a brunette

i'd act like a smug asshole too if my game sold two million copies

Social proof.
>Hey go- er, guy! Lots of other people have watched/played our thing, so you should too!
You know how when some people in a crowd start looking at a particular thing, and other people notice them looking, THOSE people starting looking in the same direction too? Same concept.

>60% of the sales came from westerners
>Atlus still doesn't give us the time of day