/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Get out and VOTE edition

Previous thread: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:

i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

/bbg/ is having a referendum on the fight club meta. For simplicity's sake there will be 2 options:

>The /bbg/ fight club meta should be BL80-BL120
>The /bbg/ fight club meta should be up to but not over BL98

Make a post within 1 minute of 6:00pm EST (FC start time) on Saturday the 24th in the /bbg/ thread. That means from 5:59pm EST to 6:01pm EST. This limits repeat voting and has a defined start and end time.

For simplicity sake, (You) this post.

T-minus 10min

Pure unalduterated autism.

>tfw unironically more excited about this than I’ve been about any real life election

t. seething 117er

BL98

80-120

80-120 pls

BL98

As Benjie, the First Hunter of the /bbg/ Dream, bequeathed to us

bl98

80-120

BL98

80-120

The /bbg/ fight club meta should be BL80-BL120

80-120

NINETY EIGHT MOTHERCUKER

bl80-120

DONE

98 6 votes
80-120 6 votes
KEK

NINETY EIGHT

2 l8, m8

80-120

The /bbg/ fight club meta should be up to but not over BL98

There's 7 80-120 votes up there family.

No there isn't

Count em boy

WTF are you guys doing

>all this hype over this gay ass poll
>only twelve people voted
>twelve people who just happen to even live in the right timezone to post
>twelve people who just happen to browse /bbg/ enough to even be aware this was a thing
>the twelve of us should dictate the future meta of the entire general because reasons
>mfw I don't take Souls PVP seriously and I've only been to about 5 or 6 FCs yet my 1 vote counts as much as the rest of you faggots and there's nothing you can do about it
>mfw /bbg/ is dumb enough to take this poll seriously

He's right. One is a blog.

r00000

You seem to care enough to write out a wall of greentext garbage

what do you know the meta stays the same range like its always been

This is some quality shit, thanks. If you’re going to meme on me do it right like this guy

Glad to hear you didn't take it personally. It was all in good fun.

Excellent, you can continue with your 19 level FC advantage, knowing that a large portion of bbg stops at 98. Well done.

>when you're setting up security cameras for someone and you miss dealing with the security of the meta

Ach vell

Time to unleash my vit gouge bl120 skill build. Just know you all asked for this.

Need a 117 list so I can blank at will. Dude posted some last week.
Felina 117
Yarshgul or whatever 120
Mags 117
Forget the others. Can anyone help?

I'm okay with this since it's fine with the meta and I could also make the most of the 120 levels I have to murder people

My new build is a 98™ SKL build. If you don't believe me, take a look at the Blood Echoes next time

Shit op image, should have at least used

t. seething threadautist

Sweet

Where's FC?

Loran

nowhere
all the fighting this week is happenin in the thread

98 Fight Club: jjpkdcgd
80-120 Fight Club: hizzngr3

Reminder that muh98 newfag crybabies can fuck off back to lereddit

Don't need to go back to plebbit, i'm literally playing with them in FC right now.

I'm not a 120fag, fag

man I am TERRIBLE with this ludwigs piece of holy shit sword

wait we got two fcs? is that why only like 3 people are here in loran?

Is 5 Vermin all it takes to max out The League ?

He's just a shitposter, there's only one FC

If by that you mean completing Valtr's questline, then the answer is yes.

the 2nd is for 80-120 redditors

hizznigger is literally a redditor fc

Exactly.

>2015 bl98 starts because that gave you the biggest range between 80-120 to fight

>2018 bl98 shitters start whining that miyazaki gave an unfair advantage with invaders and want to shrink their already dwindling player pool further.

/bbg/ used to be better than reddit because we could fight the higher levels and win. Sad that it looks like newer players aren't up to the challenge anymore. RIP /bbg/

Except now bbg IS the higher level players.

>only won one so far today
Maybe I should hang it up

>not sitting with dedoggo until your fight starts

117 and muh 98 babies are both reddit

The true remaining /bbg/ is the 98s voting for 80-120

Why the blank, Evalynne?

I don’t think the majority of players here actually really unironically care about it

I was advised to blank you on sight. Your reputation has preceded you.

This desu

>blanking anyone in an fc
Jesus christ this place has gone to shit

Sad times for /bbg/

How does blanking someone in an FC even work? You can't send invaders home, so what do people mean when they post this?

After using nothing but beastclaws for umpteen FCs its feels nice to use a BLT build

>taking shitposters seriously
The only reason for blanking me out was because I was using a 117 build which is a stupid reason in itself. This is a 98 SKL build.

atleast you're not using the chikage you damned heretic

>taking shitposters seriously
I've heard you're the original spam shitposter.

I don't understand why game communities get so salt over things.
Unless the dudes clipping it and talking shit theres no reason to be salty and even then were on an user message board so it doesnt even matter.

>spam shitposter
That's too vague.

I hope that blood vial was accidental

You forgot to name me again.
You mean a couple of fights ago? yes, I'm fairly new and I hit the wrong buttons constantly. That;s why i stood there and let you kill me.

Was it you, Evalyne? If it was just a mistake then I apologize for crushing vermin on you

>naming me again

Im guessing a hard quit just like pulling the cord.
Pretty pathetic...

Who fucking knew that a pointless vote on a meta no one will be enforced to follow would keep meta shitposting alive and well. You played yourself, /bbg/, god bless you but you're too fucking naive.

GOOOD FIGHT CHURCH LADY
no salt all respect

Yeah I had 11 health left kek, good fight

you spam that blunderbuss you're gonna get the gloves son

Gloves are fun, hurry up and unzip that shit.

Got told off for using them last week. Yet here I am again, getting shot at repeatedly and tool spam all over the place.

who told you off for using the gloves? goddamn people need to stop being such pansies

If I told you to make a BL80 vit gouge would you? Tf you so sensitive about bantz for

/bbg/ is full of pussies who whine about everything. If you take them seriously for telling you not to use gloves then you're a pussy too. I haven't fought a single person tonight who has done anything to personally annoy me, I'm having a lot of fun.

same here
tonight's FC is oddly satisfying despite the Meta shitposts.

Did I do something to piss you off? If I shot you before you were ready, sorry m8. I thought the duel was starting already.

arrow arrow arrow gun arrow arrow
We were having great fights before.
This is garbage, so just kill me and take the W.

what runes do you people apply? do you use them for pve and pvp? I have clock and anticlock plus the great lake rune for +5 defense

Clock+ and Clock++ and Anti clock++

10%, 15% Clocks, 20% Anti-Clock for pretty much everything. Full Eyes if I'm farming mob gems, Full Clawmarks if I'm farming Watchers with viscerals

Back to unzip spam and occasionally using bloodletter, I guess. I just wanted to try new things.