/mbgg/ - Mobage General #851

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

What happened to /padg/?

Mobage

ranking up characters in priconne is such a gigantic chore

THREE
DEAD
THREADS

One actually died but was remade like it was the most natural thing in the world

Good thing we finally got rid of EOP raid

>that bird bullying Ballista in her victory animation
C-cute

>EOP raid
What does this even mean? Barely anyone even talks about English releases, and most of those few posts either get ignored or shitposted responses. Global games aren't being added to the list. Alchemist Code is a decent release, even if it is naturally inferior to Tagatame. Terra Battle is impossible to talk about in any real way. It's gone from the OP and is only brought up to shitpost. It used to be that people played and talked about both markets without incident. I don't know if /padg/ shitposters decided to make this their new home or what, but it's been like this ever since they died.

Global games arent being added because there's no point in listing the same games twice and most of the population is in the JP servers.

Plus if anyone ever decided to google like, Houkai impact then they'd notice it has English and JP servers.

General!

>redundancy
So what? Why is more discussion a bad thing? It's not like we're running out of posts in the thread. People still need to bump it from time to time. If a game actually gets a decent English release then it should go in the OP, even if the bulk of players are with the original.

Its not a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm just pointing out that they're already there and it'd be stupid to put the same games twice for everything because if anyone bothered to check them in the docs or googled them then they'd notice they have a localization and can either ask in the thread about it or make the decision themselves about which one they want to play.

The people who actually read the OP will notice there's multiple versions for the game they want to play and the people who'd actually need games being listed twice wont even bother reading it and will ask here anyway where they'll get told to read the OP but will still beg to be spoonfed so there's no real difference.

does it really take 3 months just to get a character from lv 60 to lv 85? fuck this shit

You don't need 85 for anything though. I stop most of mine at 75 unless I use them a lot or their MA is coming up

but if you try to do any of the harder missions in multiplayer with lv 75 characters then people will just kick you or leave. climbing the 30-floor tower is fucking impossible because of this

Get friends or learn how to solo.

Bring better level 75 characters

I'm both excited and worried for the new gacha because of this. Not like I'll get shit anyway, even with 6 10-rolls.

I miss rage of bahamut.. life is pointless without it. What to play to make the thirst go away?

>Oh man time to progrss and enjoy priconne's gameplay
>Entire day isnt even pushing stages but spending hundreds of stamina on items THAT DONT EVEN DROP

It hurts dude
It really hurts

I had plans to leave the house today. Not anymore.
Going to avoid machinery and sources of flames too.

>Not anymore
Dont you want to take out your new girl for a day in the city?

my Priconne routine:
>log in, grab daily and guildhouse rewards
>check clan requests; donate 1 of each different item request as long as I have more than 1
>ticket mana/potion expeditions
>ticket 3-1 hard 3 times
>ticket 6-9 until I am out of AP
>Clear dungeon
>get comfy and spend next hour reading stories while doing arena between chapters.

dead

Priconne already dead in Japan.

Reposting here since discussion seems to be split but has anyone beaten world 8 and unlocked the princess arena? Can you post the team you used to do so?

Post more Yui like this and I'll tell you.

Does the original Ruka also have global mass revive?

yes

>they're going to change the names of a few of the girls in GF EN
This is worse than the censorship

Which?

Is there a a way to make tagatame know I installed ninja nightmare and potk?

Was that the free ticket? Better make that today a whole week if it's so, and congrats.

have you made an fgg id yet

Lone 10+1. Going to save the ticket for a bit and have a guarantee ticket now to use tomorrow.

>next investigation map is fire shit when I have two fire 4* and my only 3* ice weapon is duals that have no compatible character
Kill me now

Yes and I registered all games but It doesnt detect I have the other games installed

It's better to take advantage of the weakness. Also 2* weapons are fine until you get a better selection of gear because it's going to be a while before you have a full selection, which you'll promptly ignore since you'll also start getting more motif stuff.

recently? sometimes it takes a day or two to process

Didnt know that. I think I made a mistake though by logging out in Tagatame and now it won't log me into fgg id again. Is that another 24-48 hour process?

Has anyone played Exiled Kingdoms? it reminds me of oldschool hack n' slash games like Lineage 1 or Sacred, but not sure if worth playing

it looks like dogshit so are you one of the devs?

sorry it doesnt have any underage anime girls for you to jack off to, user.

And you posted it on the underage girls generals for what reason? Do you just enjoy getting shit on and told that what you like is garbage?

And this is why English games never or rarely take off, the people that bring them up are always retarded

yeah itd be better with some anime puss

>Playing a game that looks like it was made in 1995 instead of one with cute underage anime girls to jack off to
Are you a faggot?

Why do you ask the obvious?

Its not dogshit, its RETRO!!

>5 10x rolls and no M590 qipao
At times where I'd wish I could whale, I'm glad that I'd deliberately picked digisky so that I can't. However, I wish we could trade in skins for white tickets; I never really wanted that JS05 one in the first place

Anyone know how to update Makai Wars? My game is stuck at 1.01 and won't prompt to update any higher.

The same way you installed the game the first time.

Is this bitch worth maxing out and job mastering?

Archer-type job in Tagatame are shit about 90% of the time.

Ok, but is her magic knight job usable? im only asking because i have 0 characters capable of reaching lvl 85 outside of her and a fucking Prinny

Somewhat useful for CC and element resist passive, but it's not particularly powerful on its own. It's a better sub than a main.

So how does one get the Valkyrie in makai wars? I says 10/100 after finishing her maps, where am I supposed to get the other 90?

In houkai, is there any point in upgrading the command center after getting the first S quest unlock?

no. she's been cursed by being a ranged unit

Anyone manage to beat this guy? Can't even get him to teleport before the timer runs out

lv 85 shit is still shit and all the event units have been power creeped to hell during last year. A good limited unit at 75 with all jobs maxed is going to be 100 times more powerfull than that.
You can get one gacha unit to 75 easy enough with all the free frags and ele shards.

>completed six hidden singularity achievements
>no way to tell if that's all
AAAH why

Reminder today is the last day of Meiseikai event in Shironeko if you want to finish it.

ok?

>my face when I finally get a relevant personal gear and realize what a gold sink upgrading it is
I've made horrible mistakes.

AGA has some sort of event investigation up if you need some green shells and medals or whatever

>AGAposter keeps the thread alive
Based.

How time-intensive is GF? I want a new game to play but don't have a lot of time.

>priconne crashes on nox every 20 min
>alchememe NA won't get disgaea so dropped
>GF boring after 2 months so dropped
there's nothing to play

How about sinoalice?
Don't

Always something to do in Houkai

I wish someone here played it because I am curious in how the events work and what the aim for gacha is.

It's pretty time intensive if you're just starting out and want to progress quickly. But you can just take it slowly. Dailies can be a bit annoying if you want all furniture coins you can get per day.

Read the story.

When.

Medals event where you do maps for medals that can used in exchange store.
Armor event where the maps have a small chance of dropping armor pieces.
Raid event where you fight a boss, usually require an weapon/power check.
Then there's the usual material event where you can do for weapon/armor exp or upgrade materials.
Gacha works like every other mobage, banner with rateups. Though when a new medal event launch, they will have a banner with weapons that increase the amount of medals you gain when equipped.

>priconne
Don't you have a thread for that?

sell me on AGA

It's a simple game with decent gameplay that is ok as a secondary game to other stuff. Don't burn yourself out on it.

how are the girls

Cute

I need to finish the coop one but the only "good" fourstar that I have that lines up with the reward bonus is Kasumi.
>Try her on first stage
>She's garbage
So glad I rolled 3 of her instead of Queen Tits.
Then I find out the mage/fighter/archer bonus doesn't even work on these stages.

Is PasuMemo worth playing now? I got bored of some JP games since I was too high level and I'm looking for new mobages to play (f.e. AG is boring when you have a lot of 4*, Compas got repetitive and I dont have motivation to get the new characters, Tales of Link global is closing and Phantom of the Kill reached a dead status for me). Homoshit is good too as I play Senbura, Band Yarouze and Enstars.

Nobody actually plays it, it's just some facebook-tier shitposting.

i want to believe that one user is playing it all by himself.

I didn't get anyone good for it either, so I did it with Tina and 5x books. Reward bonuses are nice, but not mandatory.

Is there a quality Gacha type game where I can collect cute girls and the Gameplay is addicting?

Like I want to play Fate GO or KanColle but they don't really work on my phone or anything.

And when I say quality I mean the girls are unique and decently drawn where getting erect is doable.

Does Makai Wars have a helpful wiki/appmedia etc. page?

>gacha
>kancolle

>gacha
>KanColle
?

The repair t-dolls 15 times quest? The rest of them look relatively easy.

How do i do the first secret achievement for GF's singularity event?

The complete the hidden stage without fighting one?
I got it by trial and error, sometimes the random nodes spawn a red bomb. The first red bomb seemed to never spawn if there's an enemy next to it in my runs.

Nvm. I got it. Turns out the trick is waiting until the enemy isn't right next the question mark node.
Same thing happened to me, i guess the first one really doesn't spawn as long as someone is next to it.

One day T7s will be popular enough for /t7sg/ so we don't have too crowd around in d**d.