Kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Master Stoke My Dick Bitch Edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
You play as Henry, the secret nobel (known by all but himself) with super powers that let him learn almost any skill super fast. He also has the super power to relive the same day over and over again until he gets everything fucking right. Like that time he woke up, walked to an armory, waited till the count of 20 for the guards to leave, picked a lock, put on the armor, walked to the stable, waited for everyone nearby to leave, got on a horse and causally rode off a drawbridge to escape. Took me 30 fucking tries you motherfuckers

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/yz6vdcdal2kfvbf/kcd_exec_cheats.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bonk the cumans!

so Godwin is the youngest son of the Kuttenberg Lord?

first for armor pieces sometimes clip horribly, if not then pieces of the set have a slightly different glint, and if not that then theyre just completely shit pieces not worth wearing.

Can you get the maintenance buffs on a mace if you use a kit instead of a grind stone?
(You can't use a mace on a grindstone)

i wanna play this but i dont really wanna play it on low shitty settings

anyone else have a 970? how does your game look/run

I have a feeling that if i do the "Kings Silver" sidequest before "All That Glitters" mainquest ill spoiler my mainquest.

Im positive if i do the sidequest ill find out who makes the fake money and cut content from the mainquest ?
Am i right ?

BOW DOWN PEASANTS I AM LORD BUCKETHEAD
nah he's a luxembourg

>Already beat game and most side quests
>No DLC announced
>First DLC will be a shitty female DLC

Life is suffering

Is the hunting quest time sensitive?

i play on 750, it looks surprisingly good on low and medium.

>getting shit for the Charlatan
>tree just out of reach on top of monastery
>huh
>see a beam extending out to it
>oh no big, just a little platforming element
>jump onto beam
>clip through
>fall to my death

>riding Pegasus through a forest
>go to jump a creek
>miss embankment
>land on top of a tree jetting out over the stream
>walk across
Makes sense.

970 here, runs perfectly fine but I've yet to fiddle with the graphics settings so it's still on default

i have a 980 and a shitty i5 and i run it on ultra with an occasional stutter, which is the cpus fault. id say go for it

>spend the night at the ledetchko tavern
>next morning, wake up
>can't leave my room
>have to get myself arrested by shooting my bow to escape from this hell

no you a dummy

Radzig said he was the youngest son of Kuttenberg and fought the turks in kosovo

mediafire.com/file/yz6vdcdal2kfvbf/kcd_exec_cheats.rar

>Lords of Leipa have a shit ton of gear in the game
>They are only briefly mentioned in a single quest

Cut content?

Im fucking retarded. How do I install the Hans hair mod?

>boo hoo that custodian is so annoying he keeps bothering me
>2 days later
>tee hee he's good in his own way, at least he was here unlike you

bitch i went out of my way to help the Skalitz refugees best as i can, you and him sit here day after day being completely useless.

Hanush is a Lord of Leipa

Got a 970, runs fine on high for me except for a slight FPS drop in cities.

Nah, the custodian is nice. he gives you 600g for an ear

R8 my Henry

I've been looking for that helmet for ages and can't find one
reee

Ugly as fuck

THEY OWN FUCKING RATTAY

I got it by sneaking into the first bandit camp and Punished Snaking every single bandit inside it.

you can only get it in the story line bandit camp

I have nothing against him, he is bit of an ass tho.
But he does his job well, which is keeping the Monastery safe.

Reason i dislike him, is when he came to talk to Johanka about the banquet, i was naturally gonna "Not intervene", but i have the perk where i can see his speech stats.
I had higher normal speech then him, so i selected "have the banquet here", expecting henry to say to bring food for the wounded or some shit and i my speech failed(despite me having higher speech then him) and i went to jail.
I'll kill him after i finish his quests with the bandit camps.

Or go shopping and smother one of your own dudes and loot it from their unconscious body.

The one in the run down town full of cumans?

I got my armor by smothering a knight after a friendly duel

Excaliber mod when?

yep

Not true at all. It is found in a bandit camp near Sassau as well.

rip I did the story mission and didn't see that helmet

post proofs?

Is that the hounskull? I've found like, five of those outside of that raid. They have a chance to spawn on any bandit leader

one of the bandits when you're about to break into the church should have one, seen it no where else despite 60+ hours

>First DLC will be a shitty female DLC
Wait, what?

kill 1 deer, it drops 120 rib cages

How much meat do I need to win this hunting competition? My bags are almost full.

I don't think you need much
I performed a rabbit genocide just in case though

around 0 because hans is half blind and never actually shoots anything

OK so a few questions
1. I heard that in order to trigger Hare Hunt quest I need to finish act I, when does act I ends then? I am now at the Merhojed part
2. How do I trigger King's Silver quest? When I talk to Radzig he just tells me to go to Merhojed asap and the dialogue ends

>go to the A tag of the Kings Silver quest
>full of bandits who dont do anything to me
>after 1 min they attack me
>6 people with 3 shields run up to me with 4 archers shooting at me

Wew this will be a challenge

I think you have to talk to Hanush for King's Silver.

HOW TO TRIGGER THAT QUEST REEEE

>Get my shit kicked in by the two bandits that you need to kill whilst looking for Ginger
>Come back at night half naked because most of my armor broke and shoot&stab them in their sleep
Good thing i'm not a knight. Feeling somewhat unchivalrous at the moment.

I was doing the bath house quest for Hans and when I was walking to the wine I randomly failed the quest and now I can't find Hans
Did he drown in the bath?

Idk what are you doing senpai, but Kings Silver is given to you after you go to Mejhoyed and its given ro you by radzigs assistend or whatever.

how do you play your henry

Is there another chance to steal capons outfit after the bath mission, or do I have to knock him out

>choose intimidation on innkeeper
>"This is a nice tavern you've got here. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it."

Who can I see to pay for bow/archery training?

the huntsman in rattay

>You better stop jerking me around!

Thanks, just need to bump up one level to get the next perk

Will characters walk around in their underwear for the rest of the game if you steal their clothes?

they want to add everything that was promissed on kickstarter. Female quest line was one of those things. They said recently its basically done and it should be added soon (tm)

Wow, the game went to shit as soon as I hit Uzhitz.
It's crashing so often that I'm giving up on playing it.

I remember Hans going back to the bathhouse in his pajamas to lick up the clothes he forgot in the chest.
What happens if you steal em ?

Are you required to cheat to win at dice? Half the time I bust with 6 fucking dice

Sounds like games of chance aren't for you

Even the normies are waking up to shennanigans of the great fraudster Vavra. Will he return the dollars to the tricked gamers?

i get freezes for 2-3 seconds but they aren't actually crashing

weird because i get 50 fps in towns and 90 in the wild

>umplayable
That's false, though. Either way, it was probably their publisher, not WarHorse.

Do people seriously unironically fanboy for this heap of trash? Holy shit.

>30+ hours
>sometimes get stuck in doorways, dropping a shield fixes it
>no other bugs
I don't feel tricked at all

enabling volumetric fog makes the atmosphere so much better
I just wish there was a way to turn off the infernal head bobbing
increasing the FOV helps, but it doesn't kill the motion sickness entirely

What happens?

why don't you find out bud

Wew

untie him, but have a little "fun" before

Any console commands for lockpicking? I'm doing some checking on various paths in the "Rattled" quest and I'm being walled by some Very Hard locks.

The honorable duel route has a bug when claiming the reward from Zach in which he doesn't give it at all so I'm checking the other routes to see if they're also broken.

I ahve nearly 100 hours in it and it was only 40 quid. I've spent more on erotic drawings

CAREFUL HENRY
CAREFUL NOW

>oops i accidentally tripped, over this rope, tying it into a noose as i fell, wrapped it around my neck as i rolled around on the ground and then fell up this tree and hanged myself and my wife

>that shadow

CUMANS, RAD. ON AN OPEN FIELD

>the game's bugged and I can't return the urn back to the grave of St. Procopius
NO NO NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL

What are these bugs of which you speak? My pirated copy is smooth as butter 100 hours in. Ok I won't lie I experienced one single bug which consisted of me killing the Executioneer prior to digging the grave for the ring, the corpse which I dug was not lootable then. That's all, literally.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I GO TO PIRKENSTEIN IN RATTAY, RADZIG IS SITTING ON HIS HORSE LIKE THIS. HE DOES NOTHING ELSE, ALL HE DOES IS SIT ON HIS HORSE AND LOOK STRAIGHT FORWARD INTO THE WOODEN WALL. HE DOES THIS ALL FUCKING DAY AND WHENEVER I PASS HE GREETS ME, HE NEVER GETS OFF THE HORSE

lol why

helluva accident

>if you choke out a bandit and kill him it counts as a civilian kill

Doing what I am assuming is the last bandit clearing activity from The Custodian. They dont really expect me to fight 6-8 bandits do they? This is absurd. I have tried sneaking in, 22 visibility and 26 noise, they wake up as soon as I get close enough to knock them out in their sleep. I generally would do this and take all their gear and wake them...but I cant do that here. One wakes, yells and then six other dudes are bashing my face in. I dont have any poison, and last time I did that it didnt do a fuckibg thing.

My Herny's a good boy.

Does what he is told. Never steals, doesn't bullshit around. Only drinks and whores occasionally. Good hearted lad all around.

My next Henry will be a scum of the earth.

become a horse archer

>2 broken quests
>npcs fall from the sky and sometimes die
>get stuck on stairs
>having to load for basic conversations even on a ssd
>dialogue can loop
>game freezes for 2-3 seconds despite running at 60fps
>textures fail or only partially load when changing equipment in inventory

haven't had a crash though

Burgher or savage?

savage is probably more useful that burger since most fighting I've done is outside towns

Savage.

I'm scum of the earth already. I have a Henry that pretends to be nice but is actually a cunt. I lockpick every single lockpickable thing. I've done all the Peshek quests, I've gotten rich off of stealing and I'm a horse archer piece of shit and kill civilians.

My next playthrough is gonna be a God fearing Henry on an Anti-Cuman crusade

>kill hundreds of cumans and bandits
>henry during the cutscenes still behaves like a pussy who's never seen a proper fight and is scared of his own shadow
devs, why you do this

He's an essential NPC, you can't kill him.