>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/legend-of-heroes-translation.366149/page-21#post-5312182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Mary Sue captains.

>kiseki will never have a protagonist as good as kevin ever again.

Custom clothes were a mistake.

>future user is really Kondo

JUSIS!

>implying we'll get another female lead
Not happening, that won't sell.

But that's not Sharon or Claire.

No, I meant president Marconi. I just added boss because I thought it might be a better choice since he's mafia.
If second is 武装 勢力範囲 and not 武装勢力 範囲 then it should be armaments influence. Are the entries translated? It should help seeing whether it's about arms or the groups themselves.

Kill yourself.

>all those glasses
>worst girl in bestelle's clothes
Shit taste.

smooth

Honestly with the way he's running it's more a matter of common sense than being smooth.

Trash scene.

Calvard when?

>worst girl
That's not Emma.

t. buttblasted skyshitter

Time for an honoraburu disupuray.

The entire Paddingruel segment is only good if you're chuuni or gay.

I started off with Cold Steel. Trash scene is trash.

Nah it's awesome you just got to selfinsert as Rean.

At least Emma had actual relevancy even if it got stolen. Besides no one likes Emma so it's not as offensive.

Emma is a good girl.

>Duvaile: next time we meet I'll kick your ass (to Laura and her dad)
>Viscount Arseid: well, wanna try now then?
>Duvaille: n-n-n-n-not right now, m-m-m-maybe l-later

Wow, CS2 has literally been about a civil war where one side is a bunch of cartoon villains and the other side does no wrong, and the "third way" is literally just unofficially helping the poor Imperial Army.

Really makes you think, huh? It's almost as if the noble alliance is being sabotaged from within or something....

All according to Osborn's keikaku.

Doobie's very sheltered. Thanks to Ari she's been living inside her cool knight fantasy for a while. Which is why it's all the more delicious when it all crumbles around her.

Omae wa mou...

It was kinda obvious hindsight now that i think about it.

I like Emma.

...shindeiru.

pls no bully!

It was just fear. Rean was running sanic fast while ducking and dodging enforcer level fighters. She was trying to hold it together while shitting bricks.

>waaah Rean-kun *choked voice*
man, I've lost count of how many times this scene played out already

They did kind of think he was dead after all

>Abyss worms

Oh no.

Micht sounds like one shady son of a bitch.

Did you notice only now? You were always seeing how he always got his hands on hard to get merch, had contact with some people to get some pretty meaty info, and is the same guy who wrote Carnelia, and killed himself in it to add more drama.

Managed to insert one of them.
I did look the entire thread but only found 3 pages of the notebook and this but I guess at least now I know how to compile images back to .itp and that it works. Better than nothing.

I meant "sounds" literally. The dub makes him sound like some back alley street bum.

Anyway, more Rean gushing. Woo.

Yea its pretty shit, big disappointment after CS1's crazy ending desu.

>I wouldn't know where to start
Thank god.

oh Fie...

Haha that's our rean!

Well, now. We've got Hatsuu's alter ego, Prissy McPompous, Claude 2.0, and Ara ara, Fie-chan~

Which font is that? should I stop doing the title cards?

Nah, there are plenty of games that do. The trick is sexy outfits, and preferably sexy outfit DLC for companies to print money off of. If Calvard has that & bonding events, guaranteed success.

KANSHA

Everyone shits on Rean so hard but I can't help but feel a lot of sympathy/empathy for him. He's an autistic fuck with ultra low self esteem because he can't understand how the minds of other people work. And whenever he thinks he's got it figured out, something comes and pushes him back down.

She isn't wrong.

I really like watching a villain be created.
Can't wait for him to face off against Lloyd and Estelle.

>plenty of games that do
Not RPGs though and especially story heavy JRPGs. Don't kid yourself. Hell I wouldn't play it and I'm here.

...and on this side, we've got Horse Bro, Discount Bleublanc, Discount Sharon, and a much cuter sword girl than Laura.

Maybe if he stopped being such a gushy little bitch, he wouldn't have gotten himself into all this trouble.

Actually, just so you know, she also voiced Fiona.

I LOVE CROSSBELL!

I'd almost feel sympathy for him if not for the shit bonding system and his blandness.

I have no idea, your looks really nice too though, and if you're doing then keep going. That one is from early 2015 and it's the only one.
I found it here: gbatemp.net/threads/legend-of-heroes-translation.366149/page-21#post-5312182

I like Emma. Do the Japanese hate her or something?

Just keep it Special support section. Since their initials are SSS.

>entrusting the Curryjazz to a bunch of horny, stressed teenagers
can't wait for the beautiful pregnant bellies at graduation

I like Sara's voice actor. She's really good at making angry screaming not sound cheesy.

I already changed it do you have a reference to all the chapter titles?

Hate? Not really, she's just not that popular in the first place.

They do exist, and they can make money. You're pessimistic because you only understand current fads.

Haha.

There's definitely some dedicated 2ch shitposters, that's for sure. I browsed about 50 threads around the Sen 3 release, and there's definitely some hate for her. And most of the characters, but hey, that's nothing new here.

The wiki has them.

>Chapter 1 - Afternoon of the Wolves
>Chapter 2 - Golden Sun, Silver Moon
>Chapter 3 - Crossbell Anniversary Festival
>Intermission - KeA
>Chapter 4 - Creeping Wisdom
>Finale - Crossbell's Longest Day

I hope you're not talking about Yuritrash like Gust or Berseria.

That is all well and good in theory, but everyone wants his dick for some reason.

I LOVE NOEL!

Every post you make is painful. Fuck off with the glasses already.

Women love men that they can feel they can fix because they end up being the center of his world.

>have a nice balanced ratio of boys and girls in class
>girls only have eyes for MC's dick
Harems, not even once.

Well, that was a bit rough.

Gib it back!

I think the idea is that he's selfless has hell, and knows how to help people, and does it ernestly, like Estelle and Lloyd, the problem is, he has really low self esteem, and trauma from what he thinks he made Elise go suffer through, and doesn't understand for a long while, that everyone else feels the same way about him. After he finally understands, he accepts himself and gets his power to work normally, albeit still taking a toll on him after long use.
Depressed people tend to put everything on the table for everyone else except themselves, which is what Rean does all the time, and due to that, he comes across has a good representative, and leader of the class, and perceptive of people's troubles. It's not really far fetched at all, since depressed people have been known to understand when someone is having a hard time, but don't know what to do with themselves.

Not saying he's super well written, but it makes sense if you think about it.

What is this team even supposed to be?

>losing with based Jusis on your team
Shameful.

Well, not sure about hate but she is probably the least popular of the Class VII girls, millium excluded. Sara probably has more fans.

How the hell did you lose? You're supposed to be able to have an extremely good setup by this point.

5+ girls aiming for one guy's dick when there's plenty of other good options around will never make sense, haremfag.

Sara is best girl so of course she would.

Millium likes Jusis and Fie is somewhat gay for Laura and at least finds Emma attractive.
Elliot is gay, Machias has his tsundere, and Windman has Carla.

Not a haremfag, i dislike the whole aspect myself, i'd rather they focus on a single romance option too. Still, he is good looking so it's not THAT strange, although it would be nice to have some more chemistry in the class.
The point of my post is to try and make sense of Rean's story progression really.

>gay
>npc delusional shipping
There's literally no non-harem reason for every single girl from nobles, to princesses and little sisters to like the generic looking self-loathing boy when there's more handsome, confident, and even equally nice guys around. Millium was the irregularity and we saw how that ended.

Has Linde you mean. He even goes talk to her in a bonding event with him in Cs 3 when she's working as a nurse.

>Windman has Carla.

Linde.

>How the hell did you lose? You're supposed to be able to have an extremely good setup by this point.
Reeeeaaaaally bad luck with unbalancing. Also, don't assume I have even a basic understanding of combat in JRPGs.

>My, my...
There it is, folks!

I got the names mixed up.

The point of your post seemed to be useless justifications. We all know it doesn't make logical sense and that is the actual point. It is a self-insert harem fantasy so there's no need for excuses to make the game look more serious and well-written than it was meant to.

I actually like Gaius as a team member.

Except all the guys in the class are good-looking. Arguably, Elliot's more on the cute side, but he's more on the handsome side in CS3.

No lies detected.

arcane GALE

Do i unlock any new ones, or is level 3 the max for these training sessions?

Do you mean gameplay wise or character wise? Character wise there's nothing much to do with him, since he's pretty stable of an individual, but gameplay wise he's pretty good yeah, he has a nice variety of crafts.

you get 2 more levels after getting thors back

That's not the bonding event, that's during the festival in chapter 4. He talks to her too in a bonding event.

Not really trying to make justifications, just pointing out my view on it. I do dislike it like i said, but of course, they need their self insert bucks.

>it's a ''Gaius won't fuck off'' episode
welp

I like him character wise as the cool dude you can rely on at all times. And gameplay wise for wild rage and crafts.

Story wise, eh he is just kind of there. I wonder what they are gonna do with him in CS4.

>ranged
Nevermind, you get 2 more levels a bit later but before getting thors back, the 2 extra levels after thors is for arts and melee. Be sure to not be caped on U-materials.

It could be worse, like machias.