>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/NLbFXXN.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

So when does the season end? I am at 4000k MMR and I wonder if I should aim for GM even though I actually don't care maybe for the free kegs.

Fairly early on the 28th if all goes to plan

27 arena comes out too then

Geralt and Triss OTP

>tfw have barely played and climbed rank

Can't believe im saying this, but why is the season so short.Usually i cant wait for it to end.
Maybe its me because ive been playing KingdomCome like a madman...
Guess ill play 10 hrs tomorrow, maybe even get GM i cap at 4200-300 always and now the scale is lowered

I think they're trying to make seasons start and end with each month, and are correcting the delays over the rest of winter. Why they chose fucking February of all months I'll never understand.

>page triss

>bring 40 card foltest
>lose 3 games in a row

wew who could have seen that comming
it was amazing how lucky he got the 1st game.
0 bricks and 4 golds in 41 card deck and he still threw

Why is she such a bitch to people?

psychological trauma caused by being a disgusting hunchback and being persecuted for a good portion of her childhood that never went away despite magic-plastic surgery making her a godess

I never found her to be that bitchy 2bh. Especially in TW3.

Watching hkw perfect Trissfu is makes her mad, so she vents off on people

in position 4440 currently, wanting that dagon. dropped about 600 spots today while not playing. think i'll need to climb anymore by wednesday to stay in the top 10,000? weekdays should be less active for the pbase but you also also drop quicker the closer you get to the edge of 10k (more people fighting for position)

Trissfu
i.imgur.com/NLbFXXN.png

Yen is alright, I like Yen.

I thought she was fine. A bit cunty but in a fun way. I'd never choose her over Triss but I have no problem with her.

Ciri is hot! HOT!

>white pubes
Why are her eyebrows black then?

She's tsundere.

because she is prettier that way

I've seen it before. They're big outliers but it does happen

How the FUCK do you beat greatswords with Henselt? I'm so tired of seeing this fucking deck

Isn't Greatswords one of Henselt's worst matchups?

You could try teching in anti-Greatsword cards like Compression, I guess.

9 posts about gwent

15 about waifushit

kill you'reselves my men

>you'reselves
Sometimes I wonder just how retarded people browse this site...

Is Arena confirmed for coming this Wednesday?

I hope CDPR doesn't cave in to leddit and change it into just another boring constructed mode.

He's just pretending to be retarded.

Enjoying your first visit to this site?

The guy's grammar is all over the place in general so fuck off if that detail is a meme. His whole post cannot be.

Fuck off newfag

what is be best deck to climb right now? (besides coinflip abuse Henselt and Swim's)

What’s abuse Henselt?

I already baught starter pack some months ago now game tells me there is a new offer and starter pack is available to buy
bug?

basically all Henselt decks are coin flip abuse, force people to pass R1 with -1 card (even 2), play Thaler, ay ay sir, bleed.

just buy it, it is a good deal if you are a payfag

but I thought its a one time per account offer

>skeleton wins tournament after getting 5 blue coins in a row
Who said that coinflip is an issue?

Fuck off you stupid fucking faggot. Current arena design is fucking shit.
Who is the intended audience?
The draft mode vets from other card games?
Can't be since it has zero depth.
The casuals? They would be happy with any new mode.
It's probably the streamers since they game is fucking boring to watch so making it extra random will have the retards on twitch going crazy.
They have been "working" on it for over 10 months now and this is it? Just a HS copy paste with extra lolrandom rules? Get the fuck out of here with this lazy bullshit. Fuck you.

me too, but even if it is a bug you are getting a nice deal

it happened to me, i just bought it again, it worked as usual, playing on console btw.

This game fucking sucks

Are you high? There is currently 1 person in 4440. Last season was longer and only 2k made 4.2k. Top 10k is a cutoff for full blown retards.

user, he did say POSITION, not mmr

So I am the retard now, huh.

I'm afraid so.

Arena: A feeble attempt to convert freeloaders into paying customers

>dandelion deck
>dandelion avatar
>where is the dandelion border goddammit!
and is there a way to make dandelion: vainglory more than 18? it needs to up to 22 at least

arena

Typing like a retard cannot be a meme yet you keep doing it over and over again. Fucking ghetto children.

Every Gwent player who has not been playing Gwent since Closed Beta should get kicked out of this general. So many retard posts and opinions, must be the braindead HS audience at it again.

>implying current gwent could possibly draw in HS players
Why leave one RNG shithole for another?

what are you trying to say?

fag

i'll be honest brehs, arena is looking really fun, but it's gonna be at the cost of ranked

What do you mean? I doubt they'll touch the ranking requirements for seasonal rewards, so people would still play to unlock them.

i mean the integrity of the balance to ranked games
every create card should be arena only, but they'll never do that, so the card pool gets filled with create cards that are either garbage in ranked, or too good in ranked

It doesn't matter, they'll just fuck it up anyways

It looks like shit that will get boring 2 weeks after it launches tops.

Tell me user, what do you think of chess?

maybe, but that's two weeks more than ranked has been fun for months

Create isn't for arena you brainlet. How is create good for arena? They are solid value cards that require no synergy you might say but solid value cards that require no synergy don't have to be random so that's bollocks(knight elect, aeromancer, silver mages, nilf knight and dozens of other cards).
Purpose of create is to lure in more casual audiences and when your average player objects to create as a mechanic they use arena as an excuse.
The integrity of the balance to ranked games isn't getting fucked by create. It's getting fucked by worthless devs.

>Purpose of create is to lure in more casual audiences
no shit

Is MogWai legit retarded? Why does he rope every single turn even if the best play is obvious?

Daily reminder that Alchemy NG players are Soooooooooooo good and should be given royalty status in society

it is just a trick to steal your daily kegs

but u get infinite ore if you're good

And if you have infinite time on your hands. Doing the dailies is a secure way to grab ore and kegs.

I don't suppose there's any news on when premium animations are coming for NR cursed cards? The patch this week seems like a good time for it

Why stop there? Let's ban everyone who hasn't been playing since alpha.

Premiums are the least impüortant problem for cursed NR. The removal power-creep basically makes NG Alch the hard-counter to any NR cused deck and I bet my ass CDPR will not balance a thing in the next patch.

why are you so sure of that? it isn't likely that they will leave us with another month of scoia'tael, reddit will eat them alive this time.

is it just rng in what order nekkar copies go into a deck? or is it the most recent first?

>Reddit will eat them alive
Plebbit is back in full cock-sucking mode if you haven't noticed. Most of the critical people have gone and leave behind white-knights who enjoy a game where 90% of the synergies remain pointless.

>reddit will eat them alive this time.
Reddit is sucking CDPR's dick while complaining about complainers right now.

if RL people had plotarmor, he would be the one
so many misplays, yet he wins most games and climbes beyond rank 21
whenever I (rank 15) press 'start battle' I face perfect hand topdecks many times in a row

How do you manage to be Rank 15? I got to Rank 20 with 41 card Foltest and my luck is terrible. I don't even play much, haven't done my dailies for like a week

>41 card Foltest is bad

i am positively very sure that there is a special streamer ladder or some kind of a match up system over there, things never to that good in my way.

Not him, but when the game decides that every match you can't draw any golds or silvers, you are bound to lose every single time.

Not that user, but I avoid Ranked for 90% of the season, then play my dailies for a week and get to rank 18. I don't see the point in grinding more than that.

if you cant get to 4k mmr at least you're functionally retarded

>Don't draw Hubert
>Lose the game
>Mulligan is always horrible because you run like 10 cards you never want in your hand
Yeah very good deck

Im a poorfag and every scrap I got went into NG reveal because I think its a fun deck to play
now I just see the cards in advance I lose against and I cant counter

ain't the great swords are just an elaborate form of mill? you either block the engine very early and WZ or just waste your time watching them grow up to bronze ciri: novas and lose miserable.

depends on your deck
if you have vicavaroos you can go 2 cards down to win 1st round and just fuck his shit up in r2

>play skelly, only fight monsters
>switch to ST, only get other ST
this is some kind of agenda

why they did not do this top 10K thing during Broche? Who wants that thing as an avatar anyway? and probably it will just growl and roar!

that's what i meant you either stop the engine and humiliate or just watch things go south and hope opp will misplay, there is nothing in between

Are you rank 15 too? How can anyone be retarded enough to think that 40 card foltest is good?

Nekkers are still pretty op if the enemy doesn't run multiple removals he draws in round 1. I easily win games with +50 points up even with -1CA. This deck just shits out points like crazy.

people thinks it is p2w because 41 CARRRDSSS, zomg, who has that much scraps

>Cute lovable design
>Fun to play
>Solid Tier 2, maybe even Tier 1
Why aren't you playing Nekkers?

>nekkers
just push round 2 and see what happens with those nekkers

i removed 3 nekkars and he still won cuz of fuckin operator

That's if you win R1

>Draw Slyzard for 20 point finisher
Nothin personnel