/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

How much time until Dontes?

first of march

God I wish that was me

>still one week left
fuck

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Just got a super succ... WHEN IT WAS ONLY 6,600 EXP TO HIT LV 50

what are you, a pedophile?

>am i wrong?
Yes. Quick servants tend to have good survivability tools for drawn out fights. Good reason why most of them are great at solo conditions.

Reason some people tend to disfavor Quick is because of the bad damage modifiers. After Merlin, which was a big design mistake from DW, Buster crits for way more than it should to keep commands balanced.

If Quick's bonus effects had more upside, they might have been able to make it up, but given how unspectacular it is, and the fact Merlin will eventually exist, it'll make it fall off on perception. You can still beat the game and clear challenge missions with good Quick servants, but it won't be the flavour of the shit servants DW will keep designing.

>Quick cards could be fixed by allowing them to have crit above 100%. For example if you have 50 stars and a quick-based servant, it could have up to 300% crit or something like that.
Giving Quick and increased crit damage regardless is a good adjustment given they have naturally lower damage modifier. Actually, it's so obvious and self-evident, that it's laughable that it's not how it is, or implemented yet. What's bad from this suggestion, and I often see enough, is conditioning to be when you reach 50 stars or more. Garbage, forget about it. Not only because as I said, it'd be balanced without any conditioning, but it'd be very situational that way and very few servant combinations would benefit from it. You wouldn't be buffing Quick servants, or the command as a whole with such conditioning.

Literally this.

This is the American server, where the fuck is my giant american loli? She should've been the bonus free servant from the start, who fucking cares about Saber Lily? This is America.

I usually only use as close to half of what is necessary to level a servant as I approach the level cap.
Like if I needed 50k exp to go from 59 to 60 I'd put in 25k of exp cards, then 12.5k, and then probably just finish it instead of trying to do 6k~.

>people still trying to fix quick

There are people in this very thread right NOW, that self insert into a dickless homonculus manlet, and not the CHAD Shirou?

Explain yourselves right now!

>need a few golden skill cookies for Jack
>this shouldn't be hard

And then I got 0 despite using 2 full AP bars on the dailies, HOLY shit

feels good that Spartacus lived through his strengthening.

Geruda no nami daiyo, kokoro otokaze.

Nah I identify as mega CHAD Mikiya to cuck you of your waifu.

>Mikaya, cucking anyone

I prefer to self insert as ChadAI Hakuno. He has interactively better waifus

Otoya Yamaguchi character when?

neat

Where is everyone?

fuckin ur mum

I LOVE FUCKING LOLIS!

>tfw you troll a tamamocuk awesome style

>Saturday
>18 posters
I see. Alter is full of chads who go to parties. They were lying to us bros...

>giving the samefaggot (you)'s

>tfw my waifu is Shiki
>tfw I get cucked by this bland-ass faggot

5 facts about Alter Jannu!
1. Alter Jannu is cute!
2. Alter Jannu is my wife!
3. Alter Jannu has smelly feets!
4. Alter Jannu is not reddit!
5. J/alter/!

It's the weekend, user. People have lives.

Don't forget she's afraid of yogurt too!

My mum just died. Society is the last thing I desire

Why is this thread so dead?

Im sorry to read that. But what does the society has to do with it?

ooga booga where the Luvia lewds at

Post your highest quality wholesome Gudako h-doujinshi.

Not enough lolis

Ded game

Not a lot going on event wise and mods are actually banning people now. I'm still surprised it's this slow though, considering it's a weekend.
I still prefer this to the cancerous shitposting we usually get

I'm an introvert who just lost his mother living alone in an empty apartment with very little to do and a family history of depression and agoraphobia. You tell me

Fuck man, im so sorry for your loss, I wish I could give you a hug, did she pass away of old age? Or was it something else? My mother is only 49 and she had a tumour removed from her breasts, I have trouble sleeping at night over the fear of losing her..

likesraitaposters are dead. So we post lolis now.

OP didn't say new thread or anything when posting the link

Haven't mods been banning shitposters for a while now though? What changed?

americans are still in school
don't worry, I'm sure it will let out soon

A-Are we depressionposting now? I don't like it

Lung cancer. Not even the cancer itself really. Her immunotherapy drug, keytruda, caused systemic heart failure and killed her.

/fgog/ got Carnival Phantasm'd again.

>he likes raita

I just noticed there's an option to enable final ascension art for other players' servants on your support list, I wonder why that's off by default?

damn, I missed out again

so you don't get spoiled

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

this has been the least cancerous day on /alter/ in a very long time

No user he likes raitaposters. I bet he'd want to get covered by their hot sticky cum. Fucking slutty user.

fuck off discordnigger

Nino!

What CE do I need to equip on my Stheno to have her rake in FP?

MLB Black Grail

MLB forma de Rare Prism

paul is a messy eater

A better servant.

Seriously, spend some FP and get Hassan instead, because Stheno will never bring in FP no matter whats on her

She wanted the horse cock, right?

Is Helena a loli?

Fellas we gotta stop posting lolis

Fuck man, luckily my mother have small mammaries, so she noticed quickly that there was a bulge. In Sweden all females over 45 get an MRI every 2 months to detect breast cancer. You are in my prayers user.
Have a cute saint

My wife every thread until I die

A legal loli onee-san (grandma)

No but I'd fuck her anyway.

If you really cared, you could just check the archive.

Prayers do me no good user, but if we could brainstorm how to make the HGW real, I'll happily kill 6 of you guys for a wish

Based ninoposter

Why do people wank Ninoposter? He literally kills dogs.

can we post other IMAGINE-tier womanlets instead?

Helena makes my cum shoot out really far

Did his dog even die?

ohnonono

I'd happily kill everyone here and destroy the grail if it meant saving more people.
Not Kerry btw

Listen to If you want charm memes, use Euryale instead.

I don't understand this meme. Where the fuck did this 'killed my dog' came from?

Is The Saint (Swimsuit) any good gameplay-wise? I'm going to roll for her regardless but I'm curious.

Only 304 days until Christmas!

Want some yogurt?

>brown eyes

I'm so glad she isn't a limited servant, her design is pure sex.

You won't be chosen to participate though, especially if the grail is real. Hell, even the fake grail wars would think you're not worth participating.

If she's over 140cm and 40kg I don't want anything to do with her desu

You too? It's the same for me but with Jack

Her Ruler class Natural Body A is pretty good.
Having 1.1x damage and taking half damage from the six regular classes is pretty strong.

Ninoposter got scared of a spider so he pushed his dog's nose onto the spider in order to kill it but all it did was bite the dogs nose causing it to swell up as well as get the dog ill

How do you figure? The Grail has picked far lesser individuals, in some cases (Serial killer guy in Zero) for seemingly shits and giggles.

>not using the grail to obtain greater power to save more people

Good, that leaves more 150cm roughly 42kg emperor for me

Why doesn't Nursery Rhyme just summon the witch from Hansel and Gretel to fatten the female servants up so (you) only go for her?

wtf she's for daughtering, not fucking and cumming inside of

>150cm
enjoy your fucking giraffe holy shit

Nah, lets make it a cook off and enjoy some food, the winner with best tasting food gets the grail. No killing bro.

haha is that for real? What kind of coward doesn't just kill the spider if he's that worried about it

And they're still more qualified than a Veeky Forums poster.