www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310381862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for STellaris 2.0 sucks

Seriously, I liked warp drive.

don't you just research it

Endless waifus!

no

No, it's gone.

they just deleted it? huh

Guys I want to fuck wiz

welcome to stalearis

I think you're confusing Warp Drive with Jump and Psi Drives.

Yeah it's called 'balancing' shitlord

Guys I want to enslave Wiz, not in a sexual way, I want to make him do hard labor for my own benefit and I want the government to protect my ownership of him

wtf

>used to exclusively use hyperdrive pre-jumpdrive because I liked how fast it was
>paradox takes out warpdrive
>ah well it doesn't affect me
>hyperdrive becomes excruciatingly slow

>Used to have a suite of mods that I enjoyed
>The ones that make the game playable haven't updated yet
what the fuck, community?

Fishtits is old and busted. Mommies of Mercy are the new hotness.

the sublight speed is really fucking awful
especially if you get RNG dicked and don't unlock faster engines

look, the fans said they didn't like warp drive, so they got rid of it. wormholes, too. the game is better for it, it's more competitive when there's less variety.

I like how there is absolutely no reason for the suit to come down that far but the artist did it anyway

Is Civ 6 still shit? Civ BE turned me off to giving those bastards money, but I enjoy Civ 5 with mods.

>No fanatic militarist doctrine to make your ships kamikaze when they're at low health

before release
>forums "WOW SO HYPE FOR 2.0"
>wiz shitting out tweets and forum posts about how great it will be
After release forums are filled with
>"LIST OF GARBAGE MECHANICS"
>"WHY 2.0 SUCKS"
>"IS X BUGGED?"
>hundreds of replies agreeing
>wiz realizes nobody likes it
>no posts from wiz since release.
Imagine realizing you fucking suck at your job

wiz did post since release but he might as well not have

Every patch in 1.X was buggy AF anyway, this is no different. They have no excuses. They're bad at their jobs.

God 2.0 is suffering.

War Exhaustion is what's on everyone's minds right now, but for some reason, I seem incapable of keeping minerals. I'm always needing to spend them on something, and having a military is prohibitively expensive now.

Unless you're the AI, in which case you don't give a fuck about resources.

Have a cultist queen

>Can purge your original pops Bio-Trophy Pops as Rogue Servitor without any Gameplay mods installed.

INTERDASTING

>I'm always needing to spend them on something, and having a military is prohibitively expensive now.
Yeah, saving up Minerals is a real chore now, and now that you can't bulk trade resources to trader enclaves it's even worse than it was before.
>inb4 someone says "JUST TRADE WITH UR NEIGHBURZ!"
My neighbors won't let me unload 20K Energy on them for 500 Minerals, let alone 5K, let alone the 10K that trader enclaves used to offer.

A marauder fleet based from the other side of the galaxy just cut a massive line right through my empire because my fleet was 1% too slow to catch up to it and kick its shit in, and now I have to spend a decade rebuilding all of the research stations and mining stations that it destroyed.

I've been looking forward to 2.0 for ages, and now it's just making me think about alcohol.

>watch intro trailer
>dude lmao let's genocide the galaxy to bring back a dead race
>nigga what
>she leaves
>fishhead stays

>Can stop purging manually all of the pops on the planet.
>Purging begins once again a single day later.

MMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH......

>Not paying tribute until you can wipe them out and take their systems from them
It's like you've read neither Hegel NOR Marx!

The border graphics look SO BAD

I dont care that minerals are impossible to get, or that running out of food even once is game over, or that war exhaustion is horrible - I just want normal looking borders

This is something that could very much help sell the game but they let coders be in charge of visual design and its bad

Ship mineral upkeep is insane.

>b-but the ai doesn't cheat I swear
>tag switch to an AI empire
>they have negative mineral income
No one believes you wiz. AI always has a massive fucking fleet early on.

I wanted to do this but I couldn't see the option in the communications screen, so my only option was to agonisingly chase their fleet for years.

>I dont care that minerals are impossible to get, or that running out of food even once is game over, or that war exhaustion is horrible - I just want normal looking borders
You're dumb
I'd count that as a glitch, I get the option every time. They bother me for tribute every few years or so and I can offer it whenever. Are you playing as Fanatical Purifiers?

Based frenchmen know what's good. Can't wait to see how they make nonhumanoid alien spies sexy. It'll be like the Riftborn qt3.14s all over again.

That's why she's best girl. Isyander a shit and the Lost should stay lost.

I also want to bitch about the Eternal Vigilance being an ascension perk you need 2 others for, just like the ascension perks.

And the ascension perks give so much more. Its infuriating, because I like the idea, but fuck me if its not in a terrible spot.

No, just a relatively regular xenophobe-militarist-materialist feudal empire. So yeah, it's probably a glitch.

gg

>playing fanatic materialist egalitarians
>have the no clustered starts mod so everyone is just gobbling up their little areas
>it's 2235 before I even meet my first neighbor
>fanatic authoritarian militarists.
Eh could have been worse. At least he's in a seperate arm and there's a choke point to use.
Next they really need to streamline mining and research stations. It baffles me why they didn't just link them to outposts and have a mining or science module that increases their output in a system.

Is it not meant to look like this?

>Next they really need to streamline mining and research stations. It baffles me why they didn't just link them to outposts and have a mining or science module that increases their output in a system.
I genuinely believe that they think making the game more tedious is an improvement. I think the people who post on their forums are largely to blame, but the corporate culture that indulges their fanboys is surely also to blame.
I usually have a button that says "Offer Tribute" or something like that that lets me pay them off with energy or minerals.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310381862

Have any good UI mods updated (or been created new in) 2.0?

Is there any way to see which systems the AI is claiming?

Ive had a vassal for about 200 years now and he still hates me because I get -460 for his claims on my systems in diplomacy
It seems his claims literally never go away

Why is 2.0 so bad.

Like, the actual mechanics are fun, but the values, variables, and """balancing""" they did sucked whatever fun they might have had right out.

Expanding is an absolute chore for anyone except for xenophobes; ship upkeep precludes having a fleet of any meaningful size unless you control literally a quarter of the galaxy, and tech progression is dosgshit even for the most tall of empires.

It's like they actually decided to make good mechanics for once, but went absolute retard on the config files.

Why the fuck do Determined Exterminators still have to get access to Federations?

A lot of people seem to enjoy not being able to succeed, for some reason.

I haven't really played Stellaris since it first came out where i got distracted by total warhammer 1 instead.
How's the game now? Any DLC worth picking up now that most of it is on sale?

Not that guy but I've never had an option to offer tribute to marauders. They just raid my empire every few years after steamrolling the poor caterpillars that spawned next to them on the way here.

Stellaris has a shitty UI but everything dealing with claims is the worst.

>Not that guy but I've never had an option to offer tribute to marauders
Really? That's fucked. The only way I've been able to survive has been by paying tribute. I hope that never happens to me.

check species allowed in core sector

Because Paradox is lazy.

They're ok with talking to robots, so robot federations are a thing

>How's the game now?
The worst it's ever been.
>Any DLC worth picking up now that most of it is on sale?
Hard to say, it depends what you like. Right now I'd say wait to see if people say the new patch improves. If it doesn't, don't buy any of the DLC. It's practically broken right now.

Federation with other AI factions dummy.

Ship cost and upkeep is a huge issue. I don't think it should take 30 on game years of constant economic and territorial expansion just to get to the point where you can afford to build a corvette each month.

It can't be that bad. What the fuck did they do? did 2.0 break the game that fucking badly?
I just wanted to make genocidal space elves or something.

Tfw federation AI has 200k in fleet power while I can barely sustain 3 40k fleets while owning 3 fully functional ring worlds and a dyson sphere

They either don't playtest. Or the more likely reason, Stellaris is an experimental project for paradox. They have the A-team working on Eu4. B-team is on HOI4. C-team on CK2 and then you are left with unpaid interns to work on stellaris.

>What the fuck did they do?
They made a lot of things twice as expensive and made it twice as hard to get resources. They nerfed things that nobody wanted nerfed in ways that didn't make sense. They threw a bunch of new mechanics on top of old mechanics that they were tweaking as they went along to provide a playable '2.0' build.

What's the blue number in brackets next to your fleet size?

That sounds kinda fucked. I was hoping after almost two years the game would have had some significant improvements but the more I read the more this sounds like a hot fucking mess.

>get back into Stellaris because I thought the idea of titans and colossus planet killers were kind of cool
>realise how unbelievably long it would take to get to them and how pointless they'd ultimately turn out to be

No, there's a difference between "victory isn't assured" and "pure tedium until 2250"

I wonder if the pay tribute option is disabled for xenophobes unwilling to bend a knee to outsiders.

why is this cruiser I found in an ancient battlefield event so fucking huge

That's fucked

Just because I'm a space racist doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to do this

>you can tech into everything in 2.0
How do you mean? Is there a tech later on for Armageddon bombardment?

I was playing fspiritualist/egalitarian and had no option to play tribute.

seems like mod
probably why scale is fucked

Titans have the same problem that makes having mixed fleets pointless, the enemy just fucking focus fires them into nothingness as soon as you engage so having them is entirely pointless. It absolutely boggles my mind how Wiz and crew still can't balance combat worth a damn, it's even worse now that winning a war means losing less naval cap than the enemy, so a Titan is basically just a good way to instantly lose a war after one battle. I wish I knew which brain trust over at Pair o' Cocks thought that tying war score directly to how many ships you lose in a battle in a game where ships are notoriously squishy was a good idea so that I could fucking throttle them.

im confused with the new steallris update

Do i really need to build spaceport on every system?

You have to build an outpost in every system you want to control, you don't have to upgrade them all though.

just pirated stellaris to play with friends and by playing a practice match I honestly don't know how to play this game properly
>ships move incredibly slowly
>constantly starved for minerals
>every mineral or energy I do make I have to give to this massive fuckoff raiding party next to me every few years or get blasted to death by a 5k fleet
>pirates constantly spawning next to me and having to deal with them by sending my geriatric cripplingly slow corvettes to them
>every other civ next to me has stronger fleets than me at every point of the game
>only thing I have going for me is research but that doesn't matter when I have no money to spend on anything
is the solution to just play a very specific build that nets you wins? I wasn't even trying to go pacifist I just wanted good research and planet growth to set up a good foothold for my empire but all that seems to matter is economy and spamming units

also what weapons are good? It seems like disruptors sound interesting because ships have like 3 health bars and they ignore two of them

the HECK is this -2 effect and why doesn't it tell me where it comes from specifically or what panel I can look to for more information?

there is straigh up fucked stuff, like every time you purge something, even when you devour them, the pops getting purged will consume food and not generate any in the later case, so you always end with - food
as for wormhole cracks the game doesn't recognize someone you share a wormhole with as a neighbor, so you can't do anyting
the fleet template not being exactly a template
war exhaustion not making sense
admirals getting automaticaly removed from their fleets into disoccupation
fleet getting bugged after an FTL inhibitor catchs them and you both take the starbase and remove the planetary ones

It's from supporting a specific faction, go into the factions screen if you want to turn it off.

>Marauders constantly pathing through my empire
>wormhole 1 system from home world leads next to more marauders
>they start pathing through constantly too
>never get prompted to pay them off
>"well it's not so bad, at least I have my ter-"
>specter comes rolling through
>starts shooting my outposts
>outpost doesn't go to 0 health
>it gets straight fucking deleted
>it cuts a huge meandering path through my territory
>nukes two massive shipyard stations
>cannot scrounge enough minerals due to marauders to adequately rebuild my outposts
>it never cut through AI borders

You're promoting a Xenophobe faction
You can stop doing that any time you want to

I dont have any mods on

Recommend me some slider settings for a fun(tm) time please

>ships move incredibly slowly
Ship speed is fucked after 2.0 and they'll probably increase it due to the fact that they've not tested properly and you'll fail 99% of timed missions due to your slow ass ships not making it in time

>constantly starved for minerals
Mineral upkeep increases like crazy, slow down on creating new ships until you build new mining stations.

>>every mineral or energy I do make I have to give to this massive fuckoff raiding party next to me every few years or get blasted to death by a 5k fleet
>pirates constantly spawning next to me and having to deal with them by sending my geriatric cripplingly slow corvettes to them
>every other civ next to me has stronger fleets than me at every point of the game

Welcome to 2.0, it's fucked.

Paradox hates tall players, focus on getting as many planets as humanly possible during the early phase of the game, as for the weapons people are still testing out the new stuff

The fucking specter is now the absolutely most terrifying leviathan in the game, at the least the other ones just lock you out of a specific system and don't absolutely annihilate everything in their path including outposts, something literally nothing else in the game does. I can't imagine this shit in intentional.

So what, about half the people here don't have the ability to pay off the marauders?

Nobody asked for Mongolians in space but Paradox went and added them because LOL MONGOLIANS AGAIN LOL "KHAN" GET IT?, and apparently didn't feel the need to make sure that an essential mechanic involving them - the ability to pay them to not wreck your shit when you have better things to do than fuck around with them for ages - actually presents itself in a dialogue screen.

I lost so much minerals/energy from having my stations raped and from the upkeep involved in having my fleets chase them around for years, it would have been so much more worthwhile in every way just to pay them to fuck off, and I didn't even get the option.

>slow down on creating new ships until you build new mining stations.
That doesn't help because maintenance costs increase faster than you can grow your mineral production

that's totally a mod, MEM? what was the name of the even called?

>paradox hates tall players
that's incredibly sad, playing tall is my favourite way to play

my friend advertised me that you could play tall via megastructures and those sound cool but I'm guessing they're shit by how little i'm producing right now

I honestly didn't know you could pay them tribute till it was mentioned, the option is simply not there
I'll try reinstalling
own everything, not pirated, so it can't be that

Megastructures were kind of cool before, now there's no possible way that they could be worth the effort.

I've taken a massive area of the galaxy and filled it with mining stations, and minerals are coming easily to me but I'm struggling with energy. The one major thing stopping me from having a huge fleet is the energy upkeep, not so much the mineral cost.

But my government ethics is xenophobic

>but I'm guessing they're shit by how little i'm producing right now
Nah, they're basically necessary with how the economy works now. Habitat spam has gone from powerful to absolutely necessary if you want to have a decent economy late game, but good luck scrounging up enough resources to afford one with out dismantling your fleet.

Nigger I gave you a correct answer to your question, I don't give a fuck about your government

but the ethics user

Then you really don't need to support that faction, most of your pops should be xenophobic by default.