>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

This guy is right you know /feg/. It's wrong for Nowi to dress the way she does, and I hope IS does something to rid this series of pedos. Her existence is an embarrassment for any fan who plays FEH in public.

fuck ISIS

Who cares, nowi is shit

Lucina with breasts

I mean the problem with Nowi is that her outfit is tacky as fuck and is desperately trying to be sexy far too hard
Delthea is a good example of a loli who can be sexy without having an outfit that screams LOOK AT MY SEX APPEAL

God I want to mating press Rukina

My niece, a 1000 year old mage dragon, was wearing a revealing outfit while trick or treating. It disgusted me. I completely agree.

Reddoot is shit tho

hey guys :)

Its bedtime sweetie

Delthea sticks her ass out in her victory pose in echoes and you can see her panties
It’s nice

I came here to get away from friends and family, fuck off

I M A G I N E

>tfw genuinely miss sharing my bed with a girl.

gyaru-neesan when

>It's wrong for a person with a child's body to dress like a slut
If it were a real person or done in a game with a hint of subtly and depth I would be inclined to disagree with you. Awakening does not fit those conditions and Fates was no better.

So what has higher value, the 48 orb pack or the 140 one?

ISIS fucked up with hardy bearing. It should counter all forms of sweep/dazzling/Sacae's/etc, since they basically all alter the priority of attack.

feeling lucky?

>But it's pretty sickening to see her have so many fans because she's 'cute' and 'has depth'
I can actually get behind this simply because nuFE designs are shit in general and the character has as much depth as a cardboard sheet. But about everything else, this dude is just a massive faggot. Which checks out with him being an Ikefag.

Will Corrin and Caeldori also get alts and base forms that are S+ tier?

>/feg/ property
Nice

I chuckled

What would you guys recommend for a +spd/-def Cordelia? I'm considering building her.

hewwo

Delete

I hate knowing that the reason there are so many female OCs are because of sad sacks like you.

Eat a snickers, you're not you when you're hungry

Crossover when

The villain is you
Look how happy Lucina is

SKIDADDLE SKADI

YOUR STAM POTS ALL BELONG TO ME

The only fe wife I will accept

What's with those fucking Eliwood eyes at the bottom?

why are you mad

the thing is that none of that matters because it's fucking fiction. Regardless of how messed up it is, if someone can write about some sick fuck cannibalizing others then FE can include shit like this in their games
granted, Nowi isn't a good character anyway

God I want Laegjarn to vacuum suck my dick for money to pay for her sister's wellbeing

I still think Midori is the sexiest.

But this retard doesn't even do anything. The healers are the actual threat in this map.

>-def
Firesweep.LnD Drag Back

I think I only used 5.

anal sex

More like feathers, how am I gonna cough up the 60k to get 3 Skadis on one team?

I gave you 1 stam pot and I still have like 350

Humanoid Feh when? We already got a humanoid Yune.

Jokes on you, I deleted my file before you're GHB was active.

Does any user still here have the full-sized version of this headpats-tier pic saved?

Apparently it's from a cute happy endings Pixiv gallery someone posted here a while back, but I couldn't get to it before the guy nuked his account from orbit so all I have left is this cached thumbnail from Google for ants.

Posting superior pedobait dragon

i want laegjarn

But I figured out your Infernal with only half a stamina bar.

R A V E N
A
V
E
N

Why does Gamepedia think Eliwood is S+ tier?

Those healers are nothing compared to the near 40 speed infantry mages with insane stats.

Blazing durandel is good, easy merges, and good res for ploys and dragons is my guess

I need malice.
I don't care if she's TT GHB or anything
I just need her.

Should I give my +Atk ATiki SB or WB? She'll be ideally standing next to her husband Grima often so she'll probably get at least +5 to both defenses.

>no prf
>no unique special
>limited merges
>okay stats
I dont even know

will /feg/ be better when fe switch is announced

LA Eliwood.

>their first build for him is total dogshit
who knows

It's not just you, senpai
For a lot of people, "gorgeous conservative-dressing gal" is enough, and when the dick's up, it's easy to forget that she's a dumb hypocritical piece of shit
She means well and has a lot of self-doubting going on, but she's really just shitty female Eliwood, with a dash of chosen one bullshit

no

Reddit, probably.

>humanoid Yune
You mean Micaiah, DeviantArt version?

>tfw no awakening characters have been added since release
i want my waifu and my bro and my kid

The most cancerous units for me to deal with was the lance cav since I can never manipulate that fucker's AI to go the way I want him to go to and the red mage cav that shows up in the end due to its ridiculous range.

Throw another waifubait heroine to battle to the death against Lynfags and Lucinafags and you get /feg/ post fe16

Rance-sama!

What the fuck

> no laegjarn

Either she dies or sides with us. maybe both?

What are you talking about? we've gotten Awakening units added. We got Inigo!

>she's really just shitty female Eliwood
so she's best mother?

>next to her husband Grima
Good taste, also depends on her IVs.
I'd probably opt for Steady Breath though to capitalize on her strong defenses. DD3 seal should be enough for Res with buffs.

That's from the opening of Book II.
Did you forget that?

I merged mine and am willing to go balls deep in building him and I can't look at their list straight

What the fuck

>just 34/34 defenses
>32 attack for when he can attack
>literally no counterattacking for a tank
what in the unholy fuck is this?

Since sleep is overrated I might do another one, but I need something to work on.
Not the witch, fuck that soulless bitch
but then one might wonder why i even did the first one

Nah, she was just thrown in last minute because people eat that shit up

The character isn't real, and that's all that matters. Why on earth people get so riled up over fictional characters is crazy.

She fits the typical "if we weren't enemies, we could be friends" noble villain who dies pointlessly for their king in fire emblem games

I've inadvertently become strictly an Enemy Phase player after starting as a Player Phase. Player Phase requires more strategy.
The only thing you have to worry about with EP is making sure that any given unit you're sending up to bait isn't weak to anything that can hit them. Rare is it that a properly built Enemy Phase unit can't survive two units initiating on it.

Player Phase is just as easy up until you start encountering units with inflated bulk.
There's also always the general limitations that comes with sending a unit that isn't built to tank out into enemy range.
Then there's those cases where you actually have to make sure that a units health falls bellow a certain threshold without actually killing them so that they can activate their key skill that allows them to "OHKO" whereas an Enemy Phase Player will usually START with theirs active.
And a Enemy Phase unit will never have to worry about enemies that have one of the skills that increase cooldown or otherwise activate when attacked. Player Phase players and units built for PP have to let themselves be attacked if they can't ORKO on initiation and that isn't to their strength.

OH NO NO NO NO

Is FEH male or female?

This is a too high IQ build for me to understand.

Lae edits are always amazing.

The only thing holding him back is being a f2p unit. He has the best stats for the Berkut's Lance DC build by a mile.

>not even merc inigo
>has a shitty voice
eugh

I don't mind (read: care) Celica but you will cease slandering the weedman at once, please and thanks

Holy shit, my dick. I want them to spit on me and tell me how disgusting I am!

Fuck that's hot.
What's even the point of having that random bit of green in her hair?

anyone else disappointed she doesn't have a special wyvern ?

>Tiki
>pedobait
How? She dresses properly, acts normally, and generally doesn't express the same tendencies Nowi does.

Eliwood is great, fuck you.