NRS is high IQ

What is the term for this phenomenon?

anyone here wanna takl about dbz

PLAY TRUNKS!!! (Second Best Boy!!!)

Waldstein > Tager

mental illness

sure, buy me DBFZ
steamcommunity.com/id/ag42/

>if your game has air dashes it's an air dasher (anime game)
>EXCEPT IF IT'S MADE BY CAPCOM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE ANIME
>AND IF JIYUNA SAID IT'S NOT ANIME IT ISN'T EITHER!

this general is so fucking gay. 16ers are a blight on this earth.

gradual improvement

What is that shitty tumblrface artwork get that shit outta here
Dragonball normalfags are a mistake

but enough about right wingers

Post the Gohan one instead, it's way hotter

Don't forget slow walkspeeds, a bazillion frames of start up for dashing, and no pushback on block

based broski

How the fuck would it even be possible to get 9 bars in a match of HFTF?

>show why jiyuna/mobama shouldn't be considered authorities on the subject
that does not matter at all in the fallacy, a top chess player can state move A is better than B and if you cite that as your only argument of why move A is better than B, then that is a appeal to authority fallacy.

Since you did not make any arguments on why move A is better than move B. You did not list any arguments why that top chess player came to the conclusion, nothing. Just that he said move A was better than B. I.e.
>an assertion is deemed true because of the position or authority of the person asserting it

The fallacy is never about determining if the authority is authentic. It has no place in an argument.

Yuri outfit for Sakura when?

Reminder there should either be a limit or MINIMUM $20 entry to every fighting game at an event. Faggots are signing up to every single one causing bloat and wasting time.

Set it to best of 5 rounds and don't spend any meter for the first 3-4 rounds
Also you can just do timestop>road roller which needs three bars

Well I like to space it out but I'm going to bed so here's BEST BOY!!!

Capcom Cup 2016 Champion
>North American
Capcom Cup 2017 Champion
>North American
Evo 2016 runner up
>North American
Evo JP 2017 runner up
>North American flag wearing honorary American
How come Europeans cannot compete in Jive?

If DBFZ is not an anime game then why are you guys ragging so hard on anime players losing? It's not their territory according to you. I'm sensing some real doublethink from fappa here.

We're too white

it's some anime players who are mad their guys are losing, so they are trying to paint DBFZ as a non-anime game

ty bro
god bless
broski will rise and bring forth a new age of Sims

Two different groups

while the game is good overall the character roster is shit and so are the stages

no hyperbolic time chamber, snake road, kami lookout, kame house

no waifus, chi chi, bulma, videl

no master roshi

i guess they will want me to pay another 60$ for these iconic items that should have been in the game from launch but im not gonna do it im not a cuck soyboy like people who play previous arcsys fighters so these guys are gonna have a rude awakening when this dlc doesn't sell and the game dies

CSGO

seconding mental illness

Play Weiss

Waifushit is pony tier. Go play TFH if you need pussy that much.

If this post isn't /v/appa I don't know what is

bro, you're giving me some internet "intellectual" bullshit rn
you can make a logical argument simply by citing the (honest) belief of a reliable authority, assuming an equally or more reliable authority does not believe something that conflicts with the original belief
this is literally straight out of phil 1301

TFH is a better game than dooberz superdash: vanish edition

Vappa hates ponies and loves waifus

>skullgirls engine
literally the lowest of the low

>playing Xrd for the first time in a while
>remember Keep Yourself Alive II isn't in it
DAISUKE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Fine go play and quit trying to drag your degeneracy to other games

Playing as Ryu with VT2 against Vega is insanely fun.

>1-2
BTFO

I think im obsessing over an /fgg/ poster bros...

X ost > XX ost anyways so by default the older gg tracks in xrd aren't even the real hotness

Better b user

i can't believe this shit game beat out marvel infinite for an evo slot i'm going to kill myself

>Max playing that game
Is this /fgg/ material now?

who is it...

wish maianon was my gf bro....

Do not

it's broski isn't it

That is only in contexts such as the author of some book stating something about character X

>the state of those portraits

OH NO NO NO O

if I was a ponyfucker, and I'm not, I would play the cow

What if cosplay whores are just guys who wished to be a little girl and it came true 10 years ago?

I would assume Max's viewers are even bigger normalfags than vappa how can he get away with this without losing his fanbase???

Game looks unfinished and hideous.

What's wrong with the portraits? It's like the only thing in the game that looks cool.

Nigger the most popular fighter of 2018 has vore shit. Cartoon animals are pretty tame

twitter.com/doctornk/status/967588353335021568
WHAT THE FUCK DOOBERBROZ, SOMEONE MAKE HIM DELETE THIS

so gg x2 #reload is similar to xrd -rev blah blah monster titties edition?
enough so that I can get a feel for xrd and decide if it would be worth the purchase?

nooo it's embarrassing

Those portraits look really good though.

Reminder Boobers is the biggest brand new fighting game franchise to come out since the turn of the century while Dooberz is just another shitty soulless licensed game

The portraits look good. The sprites are so low budget I feel like I'm being trolled or something.

This game will BTFO DBZF

Based ArcSoys pretending to be disinterested because their circlejerk got bodied

You have got to be absolutely shitting me

dbz has vore?

I'm starting to see the light. Most NA anime players are frauds. A game finally comes out that people actually want to play and they all get bodied. And instead of getting better, they run and hide.

i wanna cummie cummy...

yeah, the new GG games are based off of #reload and you can use it as a good demo and to get a feel for if you would like Rev 2 or not

Android 21

WISH MY VIDEO CARD DIDNT DIE I JUST WANNA PLAY TEKKEN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why do max and his friends know so much about ponys?

also i got banned for copypasting someones deleted comment about how he cant stand being cucked lol

they get bodied in GG and BB too in any tournament the top jap players enter

I bet it's me

one has a daughter, the other is a weird fat pervent and max's hot asian wife likes ponies and being the dutiful husband he is, supports his wife's hobbies and interests because he's so BASED DOODS

If you think copying and pasting stupid shit in twitch chat is funny then please go here

Where are you located?

We need to influence the anime players to hate dooberz

SOCAL

not in twitch chat, here

Hand drawn stylized portraits with good colors, what is there not to like?

They already do

Right but they worship those guys. It's not the same getting bodied by a random NRS player.

>"It's hand drawn AND stylized... what's not to like?"

Yeah, but the Japanese are based bulls and the best. They spent so much time calling NRS and Capcom playrrs inferior that getting bodied by them is a huge hit to their ego.

Name one western indie game with hand drawn art....exactly. Given the current state of kikestart gaming you take what you can get.

Oh man, you posted pepe the frog, I guess this means I'm wrong.

what the fuck happened to the fgg discord/spicy boyz/ or whatever the fucked they called it? last time i was there some dude named merlock sperged at some ERP'er or something did they delete the server or something

skullgirls

I've never watched Max really. Is this just a friend simulator?

Your point was literally non-existent. "stylized" and "hand-drawn" are not merits on their own.

I like the artstyle for TFH, BB, GG, birth, KoF14, Tekken, and SFV, and there's nothing you can do about it!
Not really though, I actually hate the hands and feet in SFV

>Daigo Umehara tries Guilty Gear
>Becomes the greatest Goober Gear player in Japan
>SonicFraud tries Dooberz
>Becomes the greatest Dooby Doober in the world
So it's pretty much confirmed
Street Fighter players >>> 3D players > NRS players >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime players

as an anime player I have to admit it and try to improve myself instead of being detached from reality

Would you be willing to perform a sexual favor for my spare 1050ti?