US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous:

alliance is gay

KHF mascot here!

Love you all, friends!

BONK

>Point out the similarities between Trump and Sylvanas
>Sylvanas cocksucker spends thread battling reasons why chemical warfare shouldn't be used and claiming facts as fake news

pottery?

Only the thiccest ships will do!

im very lonely
will you be my gf?

priest and paladin would probably feel the same unlss you're talking about shadow mend and I feel like that would just be removing that which ails you, it doesn't add anything

druids probably refreshing
shamans cool and soothing
monks healing is probably clean, like when you enter a room and you just smell it and its brand new

>light
>light and shadow
>nature
>water
>wind

My paladin was a child soldier for the Scarlets, so she only ever used Light magic offensively on the field

When re-adjusting to society, I wrote her Light heals as painful, sort of like a hot iron to seal up a wound because she's unused to tempering the strength and intent. Use her in a pinch, but whoever she's healing will Not have a fun time

The alliance navy always looks so fucking good.

Lemme suck on them milkers

h*rde hate chadralyon so much they rig polls and petition blizz to kill him.

seems like /ourguy/

stupid, the light feels like a mother's touch, soft and warm.

How do you think each type of Healing magic would feel, lorewise?

For example, I always imagined things like

>Restoration Shaman heals are the feeling you get when you just got done running windsprints at the end of football practice on a sweltering summer day and you reach for that first, ice cold sip of water from your canteen

>Restoration Druid healing is like when you get your second wind during a long run... you feel like shit one moment, but the heal slowly creeps up on you, and almost out of nowhere you feel even better than you did when you started.

How do you think Holy magic would feel, or Monk mistweaving?

This question is 100% serious.

>heroic garothi
>be slow ass frost dk
>somehow make it to boss before monk tank does after slam
>get melee'd and die
>tank blames me for "not paying attention to where he is"

nigga tf you doin outside of melee range from the boss when I'm the slow ass?

Losing the maghari shitposting really ruined you guys.

oh no no no...

what do you guys listening to while ganking alliance players?

can that guy post that healing question

i was interested

fug that boat looks so good

OH NO NO NO...

>monk healing is a crisp cool in the lungs and feels like when you think back on happy memories

>Ganking low level players
Yeah that sounds like Horde pvp

OOOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!exclaimationmark!!!1!!!

It'd probably be beneficial for you to find someone Irl, friend. But you know you can find me here mascotting if it helps!

Rip your warchiefs

the alliance players are having a meltdown bros...

Guys I just realized something.

>U.S Navy 7th fleet is the ships currently deployed to Japan/Korea/Guam/etc
>Alliance has a 7th Legion
>During MoP, the 7th Legion and the Naval Fleet was deployed to Pandaria

Coincidence??

Imagine coming into another games general and seeing this first comment.

ok im imagining it, whats next

>thinking about joining an ally guild
>log out to character creation screen
>every alliance race and gender looks fucking retarded as a DK except male human

I can respect someone for playing Horde because they want to be the bad guys but how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to play Horde and then do mental gymnastics all day to pretend you're 'misunderstood'

Next school shooter that plays WoW has a 90% chance of having an orc warrior or undead rogue

dwarf numbnuts

I can't decide between male and female Dark Iron dwarf. What do I do.

alliance is so gay

BONK

male

but all i really want is someone to hang out and play games with

Female if you want to stand out, Male if you want to blend in.

No u

What's with all the elves?

>tfw people pay 500k+ gold for an AOTC carry
>tfw I just won a raffle for a free kill and all I did was stay dead for 7 minutes
life is good sometimes

gays and trannies mostly

>there are no good people in horde
>its all black and white
okay brainlet

This isn't even counting all the Nightborne now.

>only paladin race from BC to Cataclysm
>only other Horde paladin race doesn't appeal to most Paladin players, because they're the sort of brainlet who actually enjoy the Paladin class fantasy of >muh dues vult warrior
>only Demon Hunter race

gee I fuckin wonder

Oh, hello. Care for a drink?

Well if that’s the case you could join KHF! There’s a good anons there that fun to hangout with!

You're still here? Good goy your life is depressing

Yes, yes I do.

yea lose the tabard and chestpiece and let me get a sip

>HAHAHA THEY ARE 40% FAGGOT WHILE WE ARE 100% FAGGOT

imagine being this mad

but i dont play on MG ;-;

>tfw edgy x2

I really liked the two you posted user, do you have any ideas about holy or monk?

>this character single handedly creates oceans of salt and tears
poor alliance bros

>"h-hah it's a fantasy game who wants to be a human?"
Hating your own race this much, in favor of cheap std striken whores and green dick. Disgusting.

I just woke up, you must have been fighting the faction war with someone else all night

And yes, your life does sound depressing

>salt and tears
>poor alliance

? The Horde are the ones being run into the ground storywise

embrace the light's darkness!

If demong cunters are all that stands between the Legion and Annihilation, why do I have to eat High Lord Kruul's Annihilate stacks? Fucking do your job.

What the fuck is this from user, please respond

I've never seen anything this fucking crazy

It's not that bad

does khf raid? RP? is it infested with those panda faggots?

how uncouth

>implying half of wowg hasn't been fighting and one hordefag in particular just hasn't been obnoxious
or
>lying on the internet
or
>being european

Sad!

It's from tumblr, where else?

I just post one image and cause a horde meltdown while I go do something else for a couple hours, it's pretty funny to return and check on it

CUUUUUUTE

And the alliance are the ones crying. I remember checking the forums after I quit for years and there were still threads crying about sylvanas.

wtf ive never had someone randomly whisper me asking to buy a pet before fucker tried to jew me too

fuck yeah, now I can be a nightborne dk

I don't care what people say, I like the blue berries
LEMME AT THOSE TEETAS BITCH

How?

I thought tmorph wasnt working

it isn't, that guy peaced the fuck out he's never comin back

cite your claims with multiple references in SS format please!

How are you changing races?

Is it bannable?

tmorph

yes, although many popular streamers stream using it and haven't gotten banned.

only works with retail wow atm so it's either the ability to morph or tiddy mods until then

Okay legit I'm alliance, I get you don't like Sylvanas but seriously the rest of the Horde isn't even bad. The Horde has good people in it, they just have shitty leaders like Syl, Gallywix and Garrosh. You can stop your little children's crusade and post some actually interesting shit instead. Talk about rp characters or something.

Anyone have any tips on how to get more dopamine from playing WoW?
Every achivement/reward I get in this game now gives me like zero dopamine rushes anymore. And now I'm getting bored thinking of quitting......How do you guys keep your dopamine levels balanced playing WoW? I got some rush at the start from getting Legendaries and got some more from unlocking Allied races but now I get zero from doing anything else.

pick a flight path hub in broken shore and just camp it and kill on sight

or the karazhan port in spot

You could... idk, stop playing it? Get a hobby? Learn an instrument? If you don't enjoy a game don't play it, you're just wasting your own time and energy trying to force yourself to like it.

I'm on EU, can use a character boost if needed. How dead are the English speaking EU realms/ I was gonna go Argent Dawn since RPfags aren't too autistic

Why can't you provide sources? Were you... lying on the internet? Please provide sources or you WILL have to be disregarded!

Gallywix isnt even that shitty, hes hilarious

Pick a goal you don't think you can probably hit

Something out of your reach, maybe mythic raiding mount or something you want. Then pursue it

>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.

Already puged Heroic. The stories people tell me about mythic makes it seem not worth it plus I would have to apply to a dedicated guild like a job...

Up to you then user.

WoW for me is really goal orientated. After you've played for awhile you're not impressed with the goals you've already gotten, so go bigger.

Maybe Loremaster or the insane title.

LOLOLOL AL DIS EPIC POSTIN LAIK ALLIANCE SOYBOYS AND HORDE GLOUGUGLUGUG LOLOLOLOL TROLLIN FOR DAYZ GOT EM ALL DAY ERRY DAY LMAO XDDD +1 SUBBED FOLLOWED SUCH EPICNESS ^_____^

so there is no more pvp specific gear right? would you not want gear with a lot of versatility on it for the damage reduction

go home, gruxx

Illidan? Sargeras? There are wowg guilds there, or you could get into a small normie guild and meet some nice people!
Uhmmm you might be able to find someone here that would pug with you! Not me personally
I like casual-er content like bgs or mythic+ and ask guildies if they’d like to do that with me though!

>morally good = good character
>morally bad = bad character
all 3 of those character are more interesting than any alliance leader

Gear in pvp doesnt matter, only ilvl so just equip the highest ilvl gear you have.

Even then, past 930 I think it's only .1 or 1% difference per 10 ilvls

What fucking sources? You keep asking for sources like this is a science debate. Make a horde character, play around for awhile, see the faction. Beyond the spikes and rough exterior the Horde are a hearty and honest folk just trying to make a home for themselves in a world that hates them. Thrall and Cairne fucking went around saving children from the destruction of the cataclysm, Garrosh (pre mop butchering) strictly forbade the use of cowardly tactics like the plague and the killing of innocents, Vol'jin could have joined up with a troll empire to take over the world but opted not to in favor of peace, and the Tauren have done nothing wrong ever (save for grimtotem). Just chill dude.
Nigga enlsaved me, I don't like that danny devito lookin fuckboi.

im on sarg but ripip is ded
and none of that will get me a gf
pls be my gf

Get some op leggos and go grief players at warden towers. Use the talons vengeance item to flag yourself against your own faction