mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNVCD1dsnJI
youtube.com/watch?v=DywkglA4fwc
youtube.com/watch?v=vVVEJwpty1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kept me waiting.

is there a turboautist that found everything in the game yet and documented it yet?

sorry, my turboautism is focused on finding fabrics

Almost everything respawns RNG'd. So it takes some random interval of time and who knows if it'll be the same.

There are usually 3 sheep and water over there. Recently my water dried up, I assume it's temporary but I have rain collectors and a water collection/purification unit so no sweat.

What gear do you want to sea return?
What gear would you sell out for?
I'd pay any amount of money to wear MSF Kaz Fatigues from peace walker that you unlock after the date.

Not even nips are documenting on shit.

>three distress signals in a row

Boy oh boy I sure can't wait to get home and tell this whole crazy story to Vic Boss!

I'm up to Africa (just got there), how much longer in the game do I have to go? I spent a lot of time in the first area just looking for those loot chests and grabbing materials, do I basically do the same in Africa?

I just wanna find cool loot and sneak

>three gerbils in a row

Can someone tell me please if there's a way to close the metal gear ray helmet I saw a video of that

*puts you in quarantine*

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY??? i've fucking made BDUs before so i've obviously had some at some point but i have yet to find more.

this is how i have my base, the "zombies" ignore anything that isnt defence related, so they just go around the pens and shit, tho they may attack the building if the pathfinding fucks up but its rare

guess I'll just do the best I can with 100% my map and go for there

I've only been in Africa a while myself but it seems to be about the same, time-investment-wise, as Afghanistan. It's a little hard to tell because the terrain is pretty different; there's a lot more valleys and difficult to navigate climbing areas in Africa, I think.

BOSSUUUUUUU-

>its for your own safety

ADMIN ABUSE

DE LETE THIS

holy FUCK
after beating the story I only now realize bottles you used for dirty > clean water get put back in your storage

I'm convinced they're either from a container in the early game or you flat out start with 10, I had them when I made the light soviet chest rig which is in ruins 1 and nothing before that has them on a revisit

How do I git gud at last mission where you defend the trap things? I get to the last wave and then eat shit because all my equipment is broken by then

You know you can run home and hit the mf repair button?

how do I preserve Milk?

Holy shit that was one of my main problems with the game
I always thought made no sense that my bottles were being magically consumed by me boiling their contents and now I know the truth

I've run out of stuff because I always eat shit. I guess I'll go grind some coop for a while.

Please someone answer

by converting it into cheese

what does leveling up base defense team give me?

Did Surfife rekindle anyone else's love for the metsl gear series?
All the nostalgia music playing in my base brings tears in my eyes.
It feels like Konami really does care.

It may be a horrible cashgrab that reuses assets but it's an enjoyable one

>get gradius music
>no departure for space
no, they don't care

Must not have that unlocked

I did kind of like the couple of sad little notes from the main theme that play in between all the ominous humming in that one track. The one the plays during Goodluck's briefing, as well as a few other places.
I never really stopped loving Metal Gear, though.

It's definitely a weird game. It seems to be simultaneously in love with Metal Gear nostalgia and yet terrified of reminding you of it too much, which I guess makes a strange kind of sense given the situation.

I mean, there's the box hat but there's no box in the game. There's also the REX/RAY helmets but no Ocelot hand-gesture emote, which you'd think would be like guaranteed fucking SV money.

>next wave starts at 2am for me
>drinking energy drink to keep me awake because too worried all my shit will get destroyed

this is my first metal gear game and all the music I'm finding is making me want to play the other games in the series

Does this actually happen later on in the game? Random attacks on your base?

post your best fashion

the soundtracks are pretty great across the series. even the pre-solid games and stuff like ghost babel imo

Give them time to rev up the shecklefarm

not random, drilling at your base has a long delay between waves

you get a drill on your base after you complete the story that starts waves of enemies to attack your base but each wave has a wait time. First wave was 1 min wait time next is 12 hours

>12 hours until next wave

Fucking really?

You can probably just build a bunch of autoturrets and throw some people into the base defense team to be fine with all of the early defenses.

you can doubletap select/gesture menu to repeat the last gesture you did

>login to MGsurvive
>login news
>New co op mode added!
>Tank battle

>Can wormhole the tank back
>Ends up being an interceptor unit
My scout dick wants this

you can press the stealth kill button fast to do a quicker stealth kill

But you have to make the guy pop out first, and you can't get caught whatsoever.
>Watchers join the battle

You probably should, they're really fun. They're (mostly) not nearly as open or free with your objectives as Survive, apart from MGS5 (which is what Survive is standing on top of while yelling LOOK AT ME I SWEAR I'M FUN TOO) but they're still pretty cool.
If you're actually interested enough to check them out, chronological order for the main games is 3, 1, 2, 4. There are other games mixed in there at various points too but those are the main ones as far as the series 'plot' is concerned. 3 is probably the best in my opinion, also it's the one that's the most like survive in terms of you having to hunt for food/cure your injuries manually/throw tarantulas into soldier faces to watch them freak the fuck out and scream and stuff like that.

For sure dude. I still get chills every time I hear the main, retired MGS theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNVCD1dsnJI

Zero Allies! is also excellent.
youtube.com/watch?v=DywkglA4fwc

I mean shit dude while we're on the subject, it's not the best point but if you're looking for a place to start the series you could probably pick a worse game than Peace Walker. (You can, it's called Portable Ops.)

Is there any reason not to withdraw the second you hit S rank?

Can you get radio commands from the collectible boxes or something? I saw one guy with a "Shit!" command but I've never seen anyone else use it, and it's not in the the menu.

>I still get chills every time I hear the main, retired MGS theme.
>5:10
Every fucking time.
;_;7

You can get them from containers yes

Shit, just give us any outfit from previous games that you can break up. Snakes Thermal Sneaking Suit, the stripped down version, Raiden's skull suit-- I know Huge Herald's survival fatigues are in the game. They were in the beta

in case no one noticed, there is a box crystal thing inside this wooden shack next to the me

washed up containers? shit!

>you can literally do this

WHAT

Thanks, user!

where are you all finding music tapes? all ive unlocked was a faceplate and a bunch of color options

more kills = more kuban rewarded

tfw "himalayan" """""brown""""" bear

Try to get first place

you melee faster if you time your hits properly rather

Yep. Go to the digger and use "Request Withdrawal"

At least on lower levels it doesn't even reduce the level of awards you get.

am i depleting base resources by eating the food from my farms?
t. brainlet

Someday, someone with lots of time in his hands will start a new game or buy another slot and document it all in a nice little pastebin.
All of us couldn't be arsed to take a screenshot before shooting it lol.

That's cheeky
I've gotten quite a few of them but I missed this one, thanks my dude

>that
>cheeky
You are like a baby
There was one inside a fucking pipe of a broken bridge

No, your farms grow food for your base separately from the stuff you can harvest. You CAN give the stuff you harvested back to increase your stocks, though.

Contra theme's on top of the waterfall above THE BIG STUPID MONKEY in Africa.

ok, i was pretty sure that's what it was but it was nagging at me

Best version of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vVVEJwpty1Y

On that topic, I have like 6 people at my base now and have no clue what the unspoken effect of people at different stations are. Is there any one I should prioritize for unlocks or something? Any reason to keep units on expedition team if not doing any? (no rewards I want)

The container side missions seem like a huge waste of time, it's always fucking junk

BRUUUUHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DID I CATCH?

Has anyone found electric fence recipe?

but what if grey material cases have fabrics?

New Californian bear

>broke a Kuban Box
>didn't get anything from it
shit.

You got the MGSV ending.

Early access zombie crafting game wasnua lie.

>Distress Signal hype
>go there
>2 traveler/fast cunts knock me down
>swarmed
>he died
distress signal gone
oh fuck i didnt know that could happen since it was my first failed rescue

>look at crops and water production
>29min to go
>do coop for 2 hours
>17min to go
>do campaign for an hour
>8min to go

What

Werewolf nameplate. Only noticed it after I was finished enacting genocide on the local wolf population.

I found one hidden under some wood slats covering a small trickle of water running through a line in the ground.

Is the eleven-day timer thing with the lord of dust attacking actually a real timer? I can't imagine that I'd ever actually use that much time to do it, but timers in games always annoy me for some reason..

i have noticed animal/"monster" nameplates being hidden near main spawns

what
WHAT

Maaaan the blade chopper is powerful but it has like zero range.

>More kuban
More S ranks in less time means more gear. Who needs kuban anyways?

y-you what m8

I received 2 of the same chest pieces from a coop mission and crafted both to see which one would roll higher. With the higher stat one I can only craft the second ammo pouch, but not the first or third pouches. Anyone else experience this shit?

PSA - Charon Containers respawn without "washed out" message.

I just logged in today, went for Transporter 3 and container near the machine gun was up again. No blueprints, just white mats and gear case. 100% positive I've got that one earlier and checked it many times.

the washed up cases don't exist without the mission, though you're right about normal containers respawning

>When you grab so much loot in a small amount of time the game breaks when swapping maps
Feels comfy every reset.

found a skater's waltz tape here, on the cliff

>who needs kuban anyways?
have u gotten any purple yet?

has no one really noticed containers refill?

NANI!!!!

We Turok 2 now boy. Multiple arrows stick which is funny.

Does singleplayer scale or am I getting a head start on the early game by mostly playing co-op so far