Stop Cryptocurrency Spam!

This is a business board, shitcoin pump&dump is not business, its gambling.

Lets make a petition to the mods to only allow one single shitcoin containment thread.

make Veeky Forums a place to talk about real business again.

>t. plebbit newfag

bitch I have been here since before Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and the other boards were added.
I just avoided Veeky Forums for years because of the constant shitcoin spam.

wasn't Veeky Forums started as a cryptoshit containment board?

yes

use filters

I remember being annoyed by all the bitcoiners spamming on /pol/ before they made Veeky Forums. If only I had listened.

>filters
There is literally only 2-3 non-shit threads here.
Cancer has won.

I was under the impression it was to discuss business you know, as the name Veeky Forums implies.
If it were really just for that it would have been called /cc/ or /cryp/ or /btc/.
And I recall fondly some great discussions about starting businesses, investing (in real stocks not pennystock gambling) we had in the beginning.

Larping newfag detected. This is and always has been a containment board for crypto. Take your whining ass back to /r with the rest of the plebs.

>t. actual newfag who has been here since the rock started cooking.

I agree. I saw some begging thread, that was pretty gay.

And yeah cryptocurrency has nothing to do with business, if you happen to have a business strategy involving it, then do post about it. Otherwise you're making the board really boring.

>T. Nocoiner

Agreed. Too many threads just get sent straight to page 3 within minutes because of cc shillposters bumping cc threads.

>And I recall fondly some great discussions about starting businesses, investing (in real stocks not pennystock gambling) we had in the beginning.

And you can still make them, but instead you choose to make a thread whining about how you aren't being paid enough attention.

Mods should make a crypto-general and sticky the thread.

Honestly a ton of good threads go by unnoticed because of the shill threads, and a ton of the crypto coins that were shilled couple months ago are not seen today which is quite scary.

I can make them for about 5 minutes then happens.

>pyramid schemes collapse
well yeah thats why no one should ever fall for them.

>Implying mods care about the board created as a containment board for crypto

>it's gambling

i for one enjoy that there are only 3 visible threads on page 0 for me.

it's a bit annoying how many new coins there are. filters can barely keep up.

Catalog. Filters. Problem solved. If anything, you should be begging the mods to make a crypto sticky so the same crypto threads aren't made over and over again.

>How do I invest in crypto

read my fucking post, dipshit: There are (almost) no non-crypto threads because they get bumped off by the crap immediately.

>page

And then read my fucking post. There are the same fucking threads made for crypto several times a day

>How do I invest in crypto
Is it possible that you can comprehend that a sticky helping new anons into crypto could possibly cut down on the amount of crypto threads?

>I have X dollars and no idea what to do with them
Is it possible that these threads could be answered with a sticky to declutter the board for everyone?

>Which coins should I invest in?
Could it be, that if there were a sticky for this that better discussions could be made for crypto and nocoiners alike? But of course, it's easier to just complain about it.

>Honestly a ton of good threads go by unnoticed

no they dont. its just that the good threads are crypto threads. thats why they are so popular.

>good threads
>hai guise lets do this pump&dump scheme #4567 guaranteed to work this time
Yeah. "good" threads.

whelp, might as well bump this thread a bit since the other shitcoin threads threaten to sage it

But how many people made money off them? Sounds like we're forgetting the second part of biz /finance/ the accrual and maintammece of cash

There should simply be a /coin/ board. That's it. If there is a /mlp/, there can be a /coin/.

Another Nocoiner didn't buy XVG yesterday. Go to college if you're looking for a safe space.

What 'real' business did you want to discuss

Even before the coin shilling hit mach-10 recently, Veeky Forums was still shit

>robinhood
>drop shipping
>same frugal thread everyday
>"things poor people say" threads
>"i have $50, how do i turn it into $10,000 in a week"
>"buy kneepads" huehue
>meme stock of the week (galaxy, mgt, amd etc)
>oil futures spam
>"im new, what books should i read"
>token /pol/ tier "ITS HAPPENING! READY FOR BLACK MON/TUE/WED....."

And so on. Same 10 fucking threads remade to slide the other 50 exact same threads.
Fuck off and make a filter.