Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhHphSE8vbk
youtu.be/KHxCGyakPs4
youtube.com/watch?v=F-Z_TPK8qzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>late thread
Deleted.

>Deleted thread
Deleted You tried and we're proud that's what matters.

>bumping my late/on-time thread
Deleted.

Previous :^):

necro

Are we going to use this one now, the other thread is full.

>necro thread
deleted

He's back!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=EhHphSE8vbk

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

Tier list for blessed teams:
Water >Earth >>>>>>>Wind >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fire
>trying to MVP with >>>>>>Fire
>meanwhile Light and Dark still don't have blessings lmao

IS please buff my wife

>I'm still on my break but I need as revenue
What a fuck. Who gets tricked by Chinese hackers anyway?

>Wife
>Sharena
pick one

50 orbs
1:4 roll for Grima
5:9 Save for B8%
0 Delete all data
please God save my soul

What is Loki going to do when she has the Bifrost staff?

Awawa

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong OP. The grabble general is two threads down.

Do people take these games seriously? Every woman in fates has awkward dialog about how much they love me and how special i am.

Im all for waifus but it's not fun if all the waifus love you right away. It's better when you win them over.

when are we getting more divine dew?

Support the arts!

Fallen Hero version when?

>all this deleted post over the new game mode
>fgo comfyposting
What the hell just happened last night?
also /feg/ friend list fucking when

God I really want to use the anal queen but that art is so fucking bad.
Convince me to do it.

So out if the three axe calv in the game, I like Titania the best.
Is there a way to build her that isn't Emerald axe, DC, green tome breaker?

you only have to imagine a good outcome

Serious in what way? It is just entertainment escapism for me.

post results

You know what you have to do.

I like Fjorm

Just wait two days lad

Blowing a huge load inside Laegjarn while Laevateinn watches!

Did anyone else get a crazy amount of defenses this week?
This is the first time I've gotten more than 10, and also coincidentally the first time I broke 5k score.
I guess L.Ike is just too good.

What's a good color for the flowers?

I mean, we’re already getting 4 crystals a day from the tempest

Couldn't resist temptation. Couldn't resist the gacha. Male only meant I could finally get Robin Hood and the Kid Gil there interested me. Finally got my first (and so far only) Robin Hood.
I know, user. But damn, I like her. I think it's something about the design crossed with her being a maniac to cure people

Fuck you!

Imagine pulling naughty Celica into your arms and giving her a loving kiss on the forehead.

Have you tried the same colour as her hair? The big rose in the centre can be the same as her gradient.

>been playing casually since the game came out
>recently started putting more effort into the game and having fun rather than cruise control builds and shit
>haven’t been able to +10 any units or make any truly unique builds
>want to build OC units but Fjorm was elusive on the last banner and legendary banners make it really hard to +10 the legendary heroes
>too embarrassed about my lack of creative or high merge units to add anyone on /feg/ for the new mode since they probably won’t add me back anyways

I’m really excited for the new mode but kinda bummed I can’t show off a cool dedicated unit off too. At least this kinda encourages me more to keep saving my orbs so I can spend them all on a character I like and get huge merge out of it (Veronica)

do it faggot

fire flowers

Well just don't go full retard like that one Nightingale fag that whaled during the Holmes/Cu/gale rate up and pissed away a couple thousand failing to get her.

I only got 2

>Wind below anything
Enjoy not getting MVPs ever, cuck

Try yellow gold or warm colored flower like reds, orange, and yellow that make them look like a flame

AH, FUCK YOU MONKEYMAN!

post id cutie

my girlfriend?

Please respond.
I think I saw an user with a +10 Titania around here once.

Would you procreate with possessed Celica knowing that you were helping doom Valentia?

So i have to put my most merged unit as lead right?

my wife looks like that?!

No I would fuck the sheep instead

>Eirika finally gets a refinement
>Leo and Soren too
Fucking finally. Now I can put those 7 Eirikas I have to use. Maybe I'll +10 her or something.

>not 40+10
tryhard, you're in whale territory here

Can someone explain who this is? I see her in all the cutscenes but she never does anything so I assumed she was Fjorms servant or something

Amazing
Try yeallow/orange please

>Well just don't go full retard like that one Nightingale fag
No worries, my man. I already got the blessings of Nightingale's descendant from /alter/, not a whale, and if anything happens I can just wait for another chance to get her.

>Book II babby

>Well just don't go full retard like that one Nightingale fag that whaled during the Holmes/Cu/gale rate up and pissed away a couple thousand failing to get her.

>COUPLE THOUSAND
Just...why?

>tfw after arena reset i'll have another 200 dew
i hope eirika's refine is pretty gucci, my 5* +atk has been benched for quite some time.

So, there are people that killed a 5* Soren for feathers?

With Cav support she can run the pretty basic Fury/Desperation build, its how I would build her lacking DC fodder.

Look at this faggot.
i only have 1 ;_;

NOnoNonOnononONONONoNoNonONOnOnoNoNOnONoNoNonOnonNONONONonONONO

DORAGON KUROU

The kicker? it was just to get her to NP5, so he already had her.

For watersweep

Add me, i'm nothing special either but if you want a friend on your friends list then you got it.

Id:6028355439

>it was just to get her to NP5, so he already had her.

With how dependant she seems to be of her sister, she would probably join in, or try to kill you.

What makes it more grating is that Corrin probably wouldn't even be that popular if he was real. Looks aside he's a very unlikeable person.

>still to dumb for infernal
Well at least I know airzura and galeforce cordy are doing work

I always send home my 4 star Sorens. Oh well, his refine will probably still be shit so it's whatever.

The displayed days left for the TT is 2 days, this means it will actually run 3 days since there is this weird thing with how the game displays left-over time, right?

Same, since i put armored boots and galeforce to hardin. Shit was insane in arena

The fuck

The last day always changes into "hours left". So yes.

infernal is for whales

Uuugggnnnhhh I *NEED* Gunnthrà to sit on my face and suffocate me!

But you can beat it with f2p units with a little SI

I wish the calendar stayed at the top of the bulliten board, I can’t remember when the February legendary banner is.
There isn’t a whole lot of February left.

This is like the 10th time Zelgius has spawned without his weapon for me. They never even tried to patch it or acknowledged it at all. Apology orbs when?

Is a Delthea no merges usefull for tier20 arena?

Really? Where's that video.

look like I gotta start saving Dew for Soren. just gave my last load to Julia.

One of the /fgog/ cross posters, ID 9975124093 if anyone wants to add me.

I'm pretty sure it's intentional. To fuck up your speed score when you're running a full armour team with the 40% units, especially on autobattle.

don't worry, I actually paired Alm with Nephenee

>tier 20
>anything that isn't a merged armor

youtu.be/KHxCGyakPs4

>>want to build OC units
Absolutely disgusting. Post your ID so it can be blacklisted.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-Z_TPK8qzI
Guess this would be easier

a little SI is using a 4-star Palla to put moonbow on a unit without a special

I can't wait to give my load to Eirika.

I just want to give Fjorm Warding Breath and QR so that whenever she is attacked by mages she always mirrors it back

O-okay, I switched to double lion Alm for now in case anyone has been wanting to try that but doesn’t have a Alm of their own