/vn/ - All Ages Nuki-Edition

Visual Novel General #1891

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nekonyansoft.com/index.php?/topic/18-heroine-name-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

;_;

i like lolis!

NTR Pregnancy is a miracle of the universe.

lift skirt!

And NTR loli imouto Pregnancy is the best thing that will never happens in your life.

a reminder

Ai is shit

Moege's alright sometimes.

>i like lolis!

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

>cucked to death
What other visual novels girls fits to this category?

lolis

Ditzy Demons when?

Don't lie to me, that VN doesn't have NTR so it's a kusoge.

Moege was a mistake.

Chuunige was a mistake.

That's not very moegey, though.

ToHeart2 was a mistake. Everything in VN industry went to shit after that.

And that's why this is one of the most beloved VNs on Japan.

Can't deny that. They have absolute shittiest taste on this planet, after all.

VNs were a mistake, but my mistakes were made for you, /vn/.

Currently playing through Muv Luv Alternative, just go to the part where Sumika got crushed in Gym class. Wanna know which direction this story is heading, also How long do I got to go until the ending. I was expecting this to be Gritty Starship Troopers, but got literally Steins gate instead. Is Shirogane going to be to broken to fight the whole game or do I get to fuck up squids soon. I was hyped for Alternative the 20 hours I played, running through Unlimited but with competent MC was actually pretty interesting, I really didn’t like the Civil war arc felt it could’ve been better, I also like it got way to dark without the proper buildup as well, but I’m enjoying it much better than Extra and Unlimited through

Also what happened to Intial D guy in Beta world?

>Dont want to stary any other routes cause breaking up with Ai is mandatory for them.

Why must they torment me so

>not wanting to make that stupid bitch suffer

Pathetic

Because it's Minatosoft's chuunige, not a moege for soyboys.

cause you are a massive faggot

He makes an appearance near the end

>ToHeart2 was a mistake.
>Tamaki was a mistake.
Kisaama!

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

>drop ai when she was there for you all this time
>go for renna that abused, humiliated & abducted you
Liking who here equals being a cuck, boys?

I like Suzu!

I see that my cheap ps-meme is still alive.

Heroines getting dumped is the greatest thing.

nice spoiler

you unironically sound like a nice girl/boy

She only humiliated herself. Hiroshi had a fun time hanging with her crew for a bit

>He doesn't know that Sumika is a slut and love to fuck in front of his freshly dead boyfriend.
Paseant.

I like Sumika, but this scene always stuck with me just for how out of place it is.
It felt like they forgot to put any sex in and just did it last minute, that's how little sense it makes in context

ESL-kun...

she really is best girl

to be honest I don't relate to first sentence I wrote, it's just that I wanted to highlight that renna beated you up which kinda made me mad desu

Nice spoiler. You're literally too stupid to understand Muv Luv on more than a surface level. Please stop

>and
"who" would be more natural
>love
loves
>his
her
>Paseant.
Peasant

Nii-sama~

>beated
beat

Ni- Nii Nii Nii, Nii-san?!

she's cute but I never finished her route

FUCK!!!!

>Nii Nii Nii
But that clearly says Ni Ni Ni.

Ai beats Hiroshi up several times daily when they're are going out and Maki comes close to seriously injuring him at least two times.
My point is, it's a comedy game, the actions are greatly exaggerated so don't take it seriously.

Fuck off JOP

いやです。

Hearing male voices makes me want to puke.

Even Suwabe Jun'ichi?

It would be a correct "translation" I think, since it differentiates between the にっ and に.

I love Suzu

I assume you're referring to a voiced MC. I wouldn't want to hear that in an H scene but I otherwise like it.

Do your cards

N-Ni-Ni-Ni-Nii-sama?! would be much better. Feels free to use it in the upcoming translation, MG employee-san.

No, the MC is obvious. I am talking about his male fuckbuddies.

That would work too. But I don't think the first one is wrong. Either way you're changing something (a something that doesn't matter very much) as it can't be completely replicated in English.

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

It matters to me.

Okay.

>N-Ni-Ni-Ni-Nii-sama?! would be much better.
This reminded me off how Chuee and the NekoNiggers were removing repeating vowels

No, it's not okay. I wish translators stopped assuming what's important for them is important for everyone.

(and vice-versa)
Hopefully, they'll change their minds. There's still a month before their 1st release.

You are not everyone though.

>tfw the hill where the u died in Yuuri

I am a part of everyone.

any VNs where you can go camping with you're waifu?

Making decisions like that is their job, though. Much of translation is arbitrary, especially in a language like Japanese that requires more modification in order to be translated into idiomatic English.

Oh yeah I remember, in names? Absolutely retarded.
Link to forum if someone's interested in their stupid justifications. forums.nekonyansoft.com/index.php?/topic/18-heroine-name-change/

Anybody bought Seven Days With the Ghost? It's a new eroge that just got released today.

anyone wanna play a VN with me?

Pretend there is a macron over the letter. That is a normal method of romanizing a long vowel after all.

Don't be mean to them or they won't change it. You can be mean to them if they don't.

What VN

Sky full of Stars

I'm just calling their actions stupid, not insulting them. Smart people sometimes do stupid shit too.

>Don't be mean to them or they won't change it
Does it need to be pointed out how big of a faggot you are

Why are you playing it without H?

>that transparency

Look, I really don't want to edit their released VNs to change the names, considering there are no script tools for most of them. So shut the fuck up and don't make them angry before they make their decision. If you want to support my thread, then do it nicely.

Will you make it?

I just haven't gotten to the H-scene yet in this route
>wanting to opaque up a decent fraction of the screen when the text is perfectly legible like this

cmon my nigga don't be a dullard

It actually looks pretty good, because of the quick menu structure.

This is perhaps the gayest post I've seen on /vn/ for quite some time

>Let's play "together"... an "all ages" VN
Kill yourself.

All hail the King!

>the transparency guy is an all agesfag
Who would have guessed.

All double-vowels and honorifics should be removed in translation.

>all ages

Just let this faggot have his fun. It's not like anything we say would change anything. You can't change brainlet's shit taste.

>being this retarded
Holy shit dude come on
How much of a limp-wristed faggot can you be

Wait, did I really gain enough recognition for this to be considered a "transparency guy"? Come on, I thought it was common sense to set it as low as possible but still have it be comfortable to read the text. Y'all niggas tripping.

>Ok, all ages + MTL h-scenes.
If you think that's better...