Guys $20K just arrived into my kraken acct...

Guys $20K just arrived into my kraken acct. Should I buy and hold BTC or spread it across 50-100 of the top 200 shitcoins? I think chances are a few of those coins will moon and then I won't care if even half go to zero.

invest most into BTC long-term after it's coming correction, this might be this weekend or it might take months desu, just buy when BTC dips/crashes

use like 20% to go into shitcoins for pump and dumps

Who the fuck let you have that money, christ

It's my own money. I was just waiting a shitload of time for the wire transfer to arrive.

Don't do this. Don't touch BTC even after its impending crash.

Put 50% in ETH, put $2k in GNT and then spread the rest over the top 30 coins.

why not buy more BTC?

Alternative idea - play little crypto fuckfuck games with like 2k of it and transfer the rest back to a brokerage account and put it into index funds and forget you ever saw the money.

I've decided I want to allocate that money to crypto - which will probably be more lucrative than the stock market ( although higher risk I know)

You should wire me 100 dollars so I can buy some weed

5k BTC 5k ETH 5k XRP 5k shitcoins of your choice

ETH is nearly guaranteed to rise by the end of the month, I'd put a fair amount into it.

>pread it across 50-100 of the top 200 shitcoins?
How is this even a question.
Eggs in one basket and such…
Dont forget to also buy some stuff outside of kraken. There you won't even get to 50 different coins.
I suggest getting the waves app and buying some waves and Veeky Forumscoins too!

Yeah, but at ATH OP, it is a great idea. Buy high, sell low! Always

BTC crash could cause a flippening between BTC and ETH. Causing BTC to be completely worthless.

Buy Btc and then
ICN, it will get you 100% in this month.
Screencap it.

get some ltc

yeah on Kraken definitely get ICN, MLN

>(OP)
>I suggest getting the waves app and buying some waves and Veeky Forumscoins too!
This as well. Waves is definitely something you want.

Send some of those BTC to Bittrex and Get Incnt, RLC, PIVX nad ARK. Some SWT if it drops..

Stay away from Ripple... the pain is coming on that multi billionaire share behemoth

and throw some BTC at WBB.. I can't prove it but I strongly believe it will be the years best performer if purchased now. Secret Slack stuff..

I recognize you from other threads as the guy promoting that WBB thing. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you know what you're talking about. That's a lot of different tokens you've mentioned and I would like to avoid overdiversification. If you were to pick 2-3 out of those, what would your choices be? Thanks.

Lmao retard
They are trolling, those are pump and dumps
Look at the 10-15 biggest market cap coins, those are relatively safe

Why? What will happen end of May?

Don't buy bitcoin until after the next big correction. Buy ltc if you want to slit your wrists for listening to biz fags.

20% stellar
25% bitcoin
25% ripple
30% eth