Brick winquit on me just as I had him downloaded

Bullet is shit.
Italians will do that.

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

Again, play this whore

I don't get it. Is it a way to say that shit hit the fan?

This slut looks easy, probably takes it in the butt too!

Doesn't she lose an arm? They should just put her in CrossTag with one arm and no prosthetic, characters who fight without using all their limbs are always the coolest to play

Uhh Makoto is MY wife not yours.

get your filthy hands off my wife, I claimed her in this thread already

Tekken is destroying my left hand

lol!

lucky chloe is destroying my right hand

Upvoted XD

she'll do a spinning bird kick and shit will go flying everywhere?

Lmao xD

Good morning /fgg/

hey vappa

is this the worst thread ever

Herds is fun

The joke is english NeoGeo translations.
btw, might want to use FC1 instead unless they add unsupported back, because we all play using a custom savestate.

TFH has the best trainingboar mode ever made

If she does at that moment I can't see any alternative.

Was it autism?

Without a doubt, yes.

The training menu is cluttered as fuck

moobers lets you record combos then send them to other people to complete as trials

>over 1000 hours in SFV
>50 hours in furry herds
>I have 2 hours in furry herds
>literally first match
>win 13-5

Wow SF players have no fundies...

Melty did it first.
Or at least before they did.
I don't know my training mode innovation timeline.

it was just a joke bro

of course you're better than me, I can't hold these combos at all

im in platinum but its only because these platin shitters abuse stuff and dont play footsies, i'd do way better in master where people actually play honest footsies

PLAY BEST BOY!!!

>1000 hours
>remember you bought it just a month ago or something
how do people like this exist?

wow so brick was THIS petty...
wau...

brick is literally autistic and can't handle banter very well because of it. please don't hold it against him

Wow I'm so good then

Oh I'll play with him alright
I'll ravage that boypussy

Same my man, same.

Who do you main anyway?

He had 1000 hours, I probably have like 30-50 if I were to guess

I wanted to make a funny post about melty players being better than SF players because I beat him but he ruined it by being in this thread and posting beofre me

i was set on maining blanka but he just feels like a character without a proper gameplan so im not playing fucking jive atm

why give a fucking character stubby ass normals if he doesnt get good pressure/mixups in return, i dont understand the thought process at all. and its gonna get even worse once people realise his cr.mk is fucking minus 1
honest to god i believe he might be the worst character in this game

it wasnt going to be funny anyways

>tfw retarded and made a new thread thirty minutes after this one

When you're straight furry but you got paid to be in the background of TFH

I like those a lot

Man I still can't believe they put Bucky in the game.
AND he's actually good, fucking amazing.

>literally first match
>win 13-5
Those are contradicting statements

Play dooberz

He's MCU of course they did

I mean there's still plenty of MCU characters that aren't in yet, Scarlet Witch, Vision, War Machine, Falcon, hell even Star-Lord isn't in yet, and WS seemed like such an oddball choice, but he really did turn out great.

Can you backdash away from Abigail's charge up guard crush move thing? Or is that too risky?

He has like 5 guard breaks and I don't think backdashing would work since his normals cover half the screen

Too bad none of those are coming because Marvel and Capcom fucked up so badly

He's really not that bad bro.

Of course it's risky, even if you could get away from the hit he can just let go early and hit your backdash.

I don't really get why some characters have this but not others, guard crush is usually a universal mechanic

How do you know? All the rumors and leaks point to there at least being some characters in the works.

Because Capcom did a fucking stupid and decided to tie guardcrush to specific moves rather than make it a universal bar like stun, in A3 it's the latter
If they're gonna have guardcrush in your game, make it like that

you're not good unless you whiff punish heavies with CA

>asking for guardcrush as a core mechanic while mentioning capcoms biggest kusoge as a positive example

works for some heavies.
kens hk as an example is easy to punish with anything. with balrog I'd be scared.

He's definitely not the worst in the game. You just have to accept that this is not SFIV anymore and have to adapt with the new gameplan.

All the rumors point to Marvel revoking the license. MvCI having no CPT is a very bad sign.
I'm not asking for it as a core mechanic, I'm saying that if you're going to have it as a mechanic at all, you may as well make it a core mechanic, and you may as well implement it in a way that makes it consistent, rather than a way that makes certain character's certain moves absurdly powerful. I personally am indifferent to guardcrush, idgaf either way

>MvCI having no CPT is a very bad sign

This is the mental image I have of all my opponents in every figjhting game

That is why I get so pissed off, imagine losing to that

I've done it a couple of times, but I'm too greedy in how I play. There have been times where I've lost a round or a game that I could have closed out easy because I held onto my meter.

Also you're an idiot if you think A3 is Capcom's biggest kusoge when CFJ exists

a harvest moon fighter would be fucking sick

YUCK

Play Weiss

who's worse

> absurdly powerful
Oh come on. It's much better to eat a guard-crushing hit than trying to dodge it since it shits on any potential damage after it because of the scaling.

Which fighting game has the least setplay? aside from le ebin meme Divekick or that ponyshit fighter

t. someone who enjoys playing neutral for longer than 5 seconds at the beginning of each round

I'd agree with you except Abigail exists

Sakura, Zeku and Claw are all worse than him.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

MvC2
>Sakura
Post the fucking 5MP

i can see sakura thats true
i think claw is underrated
zeku i can't judge, i only know that i fucking hate playing against his young form because he can go so dumb with it

Fantasy Strike, Tekken 7

>or that ponyshit fighter
You've never watched a single match of that game have you
Look the answer to your question yourself, you might become slightly less ignorant and improve the general knowledge level of this general.

Tekken

yeah losing mirror matches feel terrible

Let's be honest, blanka is always worse on paper than in reality because his annoying factor gets to you after a while and you make mistakes and then ITS BRANKA TIME EBERYBODY

Vega ryu sakura Alex fang zeku

The issue with most current Blanka players is that they're trying too hard to focus on the footsie game without fully experimenting Blanka's tools. I barely see anyone using Blanka's command dash besides after V-Skill + P follow-up (and it's not even real in that situation).

Also his VT1 is criminally underrated.

>i think claw is underrated
this, do people not know that VT1 backroll can cross up?

l'm tired of the blanka doll costume meme

stop using it now.

you don't see his command dash outside of v-skill p followup because is command dash is fucking impossible not to react to its so goddamn slow. the problem with him is that he has a lot of gimmicky tools but theyre all incredibly slow and easy to react to even week 1 except for his ex command grab.

Why are people always claiming that my characters are low tier?

No fuck you
Because they are

but it's not blanka time after he punishes you for a mistake. except for electricity, EVERYTHING resets back to neutral, and if you block electricity he already pushed himself out too far to apply further pressure

That's true, I just played against a Blanka who tried to command-dash a couple of times on my wakeup to confuse me and even if it was the first time I saw that and my reactions are slow as fuck I could react to it easily.

season 3.5 better buff necalli. he's not even top 10 any more. wtf crapcom?

>when you find an absolute shitter who played 10,000+ matches and isn't even ultra diamond
yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ