Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like SCP: Second Life

furry, futas and trap mods when?

Which servers are you playing on famalams

81.11.141.99 EU

I like video games.

Careful user. That fat and autistic Janny might drlete this thread because it's discussing video games but leave the daily Fate/Granblue daily threads and shitpost threads.

>Veeky Forums thread is a success with hundreds of replies in no time
>still insists on posting his general on /v/

fuck u fate's alright

keep crying bitch nigga

A little too early and no NA servers on sight. Call me when a good East coast server show up
[/spoiler]i remember that yesterday user managed to get authorization on IRC. Are you the treads still getting deleted?

I'm not the one posting crying threads over and over.

>The devs JUST started reworking 079 a few days a go when it's been gone for weeks

REPORT IGNORE AND MOVE ON
STOP SHITTING THE THREAD.
DON'T REPLY TO THIS ALSO

Okay

>expecting anything from poles

why

keep cryin bitch nigga

(You)
They worked on stuff for 096

tried mp with a friend. connection timed out. what gives?

>Meanwhile

keep crying bitch nigga

God damn I love this fucking game shame when it's time comes it won't be fun anymore what's your favorite class to play faggots

d-boi is surely the most fun

What the fuck is the point of the laser gun that takes like 10 seconds to fire? By that time 049 has already killed you. Fucking bullshit

It kills anything in the beam for more than a couple seconds. 049 can't outrun you, so just charge it up while sprinting backwards then chase him down if he tries to run away. Same with Larry. It isn't worth using on the peanut because he is so easy to kill anyway.

>run after 049
>he just starts running at you and instakills you
was getting killed part of your plan

>D boi party with 2 nerds in machine room
>Someone sets machine to very rough and nerd loses his card
>Other nerd fucks off and locks us in the room whilst remaining nerd sulks
>One d boy is admin and says setting machine to rough is instant ban
We all died to peanut/witch doctor/larry gangbang soon afterwards, but that is a shitty rule

In spefific, its good to kill larry.

>Playing on a server with admins

Hello? Video Games? Is... is the mod asleep?
Any good NA servers?

Like I said, he can't outrun you so just don't be shit and it's easy to stay away while the gun charges. I have killed plenty of docs with it.

memesystem.party:27070

147.135.10.140:7778
Few slots left

147.135.10.140:7779
147.135.10.140:7780
Any server that starts with 147 is comfy as fuck

Just ignore the memeparty shill, it's a shit server that modifies every single fucking thing to break the entire game.
Play vanilla servers.

>>One d boy is admin and says setting machine to rough is instant ban
yea the admins in this game are mostly trash

I've seen rules such as
>trapping SCPs into rooms they can't get out of being bannable
>using intercom for anything other than simple announcements is bannable
>turning on nuke within first 10 minutes is bannable
the only things that should be bannable are horrible mic spam, and purposely sitting in a room only you can open to hold up the game. and for the room sitting problem, an admin can just kill you instead of banning you

You can outrun him and hose him down, even if you don't kill him you'll have shred most of his HP down.
You can also just run away in the confusion and nuke him when he tries to res one of his kills

>Which servers are you playing on famalams

>implying anyone is playing this trash

>tfw getting called out on my german accent on an american server

>'muh vidya gaym journalism' twitter beef threads hit bump limit
>SCP threads w/ OC, fun gameplay stories and friendship deleted within minutes

there's like 4 /v/ and Veeky Forums made servers for NA alone and theyre full.

we just want to have fun and play vidya w/ each other, kill yourself please and thanks!

probably has something to do with the fact that now these threads are mostly people complaining about the threads getting deleted

When are mods going to permaban anyone who starts a SCP thread on /v/. This thread is filled with same 5 losers who spam their game trying to attract other losers to come and play with them, so they can stream their game to kids on Twitch.
Stay in containment losers.

Base mods!!!!

You fucking morons. Do NOT reply to trolls. It gives the mods more of a reason to move the thread.

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>aBiB did it again
The absolute madman
Can't wait to see Risk of Rain get moved to Veeky Forums for the first time in years now that shitposters have the power

Based mods getting rid of reddit cancer

Stop sucking off fish hooks, post OC and talk about the game

>based mods getting rid of vidya content! Back to waifu threads!

You know that posting servers and talking about the match you just played is the definition of a Veeky Forums thread

I unironically wish that the actual fucking generals on /v/ get moved to Veeky Forums

Stay mad bitch nigga

Then why hasn't Risk of Rain been moved in years when that's literally what they do?

everybody knows this isn't going to last forever. This was a uniquely /v/ community thing and it's time is going to pass soon. Why the fuck can't they just let use enjoy this ? This isn't the type of game that needs a general, this is going to die way earlier than it should have because it's banished to Veeky Forums

mods please take your own lives

I don't care where the fun happens, Veeky Forums or /v/, while the latter makes more sense none of it matters if everyone on all sides act like faggots, as opposed to only half of them acting like faggots.

All that matters is I'm an Alabama nigger and I wanna be free

Idk mod bias maybe. It should be on Veeky Forums as well

For any retard still using "UHH WHY IS X ALLOWED IF Y ISN'T??" as an argument and thinking they're smart, stop for a second to read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism and realize that your fallacy is not an argument in the first place.

So what you're saying is that it's just mod bias?

>linking wikipedia article about whataboutism
brain worms

anything up right now?

Literally this. Mods have given us a death sentence because this gets in the way of their /pol/ spam and ethics in journalism threads. Fuck this shitty site.

>linking a link MID-SENTENCE
Something about this formatting screams "toxoplasmosis" to me

Why is this game so fucking bad? It's just shit. Is there anyone who actually enjoys it, or are people playing it just to spite the janitors who move these threads to Veeky Forums?

It's fun playing with other people because it's fun interacting with other people. But yes, the game really is shit

There is zero interaction with other people other than autistically screeching in their ear.
You could play something like the Friday the 13th game and it would be way more fun, and that game is probably even more dead than this one.

SCP RETARDS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

NEVER GETS OLD

>more dead than this one
That's kind of the point, this game is just another fad that will eventually die out

The fun isn't micspamming, it's how players interact in interesting situations ( dealing with Peanut, upgrading keycards, activating the nuke, sacrificing for larry ). The game handles those in an 'okay' way, and really shits the bed on everything else. The devs will have to keep releasing frequent updates to keep people playing the game because there's not much to the game once you've figured out how to play it

None of those are interesting situations. You're just walking around like a retard following the guy with the keycard.
There is a lot of potential for a good SCP game, but there's fucking nothing here. It's way too barebones, and the game has been on steam since last year.

> meta thread just removed because it asked about the SCP situation
Comments?

SHUT IT DOWN D-BOYIM

>don't worry guys SCP threads will be allowed tomorrow if you don't make it a general :)
>deletes threads on /v/ anyway but lets shit like shit stay up

Last one was removed too

> OFF TOPIC
Holy shit, where's Hiromoot when you need him.
They also keep dishing out 3days so you can't send an appeal for someone to see this shit.

Meta threads belong on retard

welcome to the club

>/qa/
lmao

I tried guys.

SCP threads are dying on /v/

What do?

Stay on Veeky Forums

>Read SCP 231 after seeing this post

Dude that was pretty brutal

This is all happening because you fucks are sensitive.

I looked around at other threads that could labeled as general like and noticed that there is always at least one post, with either one reply or none, usually the latter.

Whoever this person or group is, they do this to every recurring thread looking for people to bite, and if they do, they'll start pushing the envelope. We let them go the whole nine yards. If no one ever responded to their initial posts, we'd probably still have clean threads in /v/.

Was the last thread flagged to autosage?
It 404'd within a minute of the last post, didn't think to check if the other posts bumped it

yeah

147.135.10.140:7779

Well that wouldn't have been a problem if they never started deleting them in the first place, now would it?

alright who wants to go back into the fucking IRC and see what the fuck is their problem

Get in here dorks, we need more NA players

We already saw that other user's IRC conversation, it's pretty much 100% just ABIB going ape shit and stalking the threads 24/7 along with the non janny retards

Mods are too scared of the SCP subject material. Makes them stay awake at night hoping Larry doesn't get them.

There's no point.

Does ABIB hate fun or something?

147.135.10.140:7779 (NA)
Join please, we got open slots