One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Dawn of the final day edition

old ship: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

elementevil.com/forum/general-discussion-4/banned-one-piece-treasure-cruise-22035/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe how ridiculously broken Magellan is.
Sure, he can be stopped by debuff protectors but if there are none, this shit is insane. And that sick 2x 15% hp reduction each turn.

top 500 for pica just give me those LB rewards all the legends are going to be dupes anyways

>Global players complain constantly about how JP is incredibly hard and all the content is only possible with the newest legends
>Content eventually comes to Global and they all scream "Told you so!" when they themselves were the ones complaining in the first place

>it's a doffy drops cotton candy episode

Current blitz already surpassed most breakpoints from last time

>everyone is going to spend all gems at the sugo
>pica is too hard
Is /opgg/ never right?

> version shitposting already
> about stuff like 3 people talk about in an echochamber

zzz

Wtf bros I didn't bother farming because you guys told me pica was LITERALLY impossible

Do people seriously believe JP and Global are STILL the same game? Everything in Japan is tailored to the latest releases, with units being boosted for the latest Colos and TMs, and fitting in perfectly with the mechanics they have. It's all calculated so you will want to pull for the latest shitty batch of re-re-releases.
Meanwhile on Global the release order is out the fucking window. Legends and batches are released always ahead of time by 3 months at least, with Colos and Raids always delayed. This means you don't know what to fucking expect, sometimes it might be incredibly easy because the content in question is outdated, or incredibly hard because there are missing units you could be using.

The hypocrisy and bias is next level with many global players. You criticized Bamco for shitty business practices like making difficult unique content and make the current new legend be the "solution". And don't get me wrong I criticize them too for this. But when global gets their Doffy family battle royal I don't see this criticism anymore. In fact I don't think I've seen it brought up at all since a few months back. What the fuck gives?

Shut up Pedro

you're the most autistic person i've seen in this general in 2 years.

literally no one cares. jesus christ LMAO

embarrassing

> Zeenigami complains about this
> "SURELY THIS MUST MEAN ALL OTHER GLOBAL PLAYERS AGREE"

You're pathetic.

part of me wants to think I'm safe, but there's still 14 hours left...

REDDIT SPACING YOU LOSE THE ARGUMENT

What a nice cop out response. You know 100% you can't refute what I'm saying because its objectively true. Keep hiding under your "no one cares" umbrella.

> people on my friends list have 200 CC in their blucci but theyre at like level 16

aaaaaaaaaand removed

if you cant feed a fucking OP legend to level 99 right when you pull them, you're off the list.

So Neptune can beat Pica. Much safer to use a friend Lucci/V2 Law or Lucy but it works

No way in hell you're safe with so much time and still another 1/2 stam to go.

I dunno man. I remember the outrage this place had during jps doffy family event. The majority of people here are global players so many people here must have agreed with meemagami

this is hell
I guess I'll go for 350

> no spacing vs lots of spacing

Who would win?

and guys stop replying to the retard who keeps saying buzz words and lines out of Fedora weekly thanks.

Except it was literally plebbit falseflagging that they're ''burnt out''

I'm sure I speak for everyone who is also a Global player, but we don't care about clearing all content. There is this thought from JP players that everything needs to be cleared, everything needs to be done. We Global players simply don't really care if we can't do something, we just move on and wait for it to comeback when we've pulled better units.
I've missed on plenty of content and it all comes back so it's not like it matters.

>I have a fucking >>>>world of warcraft raid scheduled for the entirety of half stam
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Top 100 here, go for 350 for max safety.

>not playing both at the same time

oh boy I love threads that start off with globals shitposting

It was 3 people shitposting over and over, kind of like how 90% of the autism in this thread and the last one are you and one other person yelling at each other.

lmao legion is over dude, if you haven't finished mythic antorus by now you were never serious about it anyway

stop wasting your time and focus on your cell phone game

I'm going to try. Surely there's enough time for a run between boss pulls

let's see you farm a TM unit after it's gone after release faglord

Changed my mind about Magellan, that guy is shit. Wanted to farm invasion Shanks with him, turns out Shanks removes debuffs every turns. Can't clear colo Kyros either because of debuff protection, so can't even farm WB invasions.

Honestly, why did you guys hype him up so much with that stupid execution meme? I thought I pulled something good for once.

Damn, maintaining top 500 on Diamante is brutal.

Anyone else joining me up here?

This is literally why we need a Discord server, and why it would only improve the quality of the general. We would be able to tell who are the autists and ignore them, and only focus on the important conversations.

>World of Warcraft in 2018 Anno Domini

Its JPeasies fault for overhyping everything. Once it arrives on global it always turns our JP was shit posting and exaggerating.

>go away for an hour
>-200 on Pica

WHAT THE FUCK IT'S NOT EVEN HALF STAM

The outrage was from releasing a Vivi that was a otherwise useless unit but tailored to the even, she was in a sense the first TM RR were the make these dumb characters just to make people pull. It's just kind the reality of things now

>Can't do Invasion Shanks
>Can't do Colo Kyros
>Blames it on his OP Legend
GLOBAL PLAYERS EVERYONE.
Unless they have their cookie-cutter memegami teams they can't do content for shit.

I've spent like 20 gems farming outside of half stam GO FUCK YOURSELF WOOOOOOOO

you're fucking braindead if you can't clear invasion shanks with the most OP legend in the game

>Not farming the middle stage of any Blitz Battle

Too hard for plebs, rewards too shit for whales. I'm been comfortably top 1000 since midnight last night.

I figured it would be hell, which is why I stuck with Pica. I'm getting 600 runs in to be safe.
This is why in glad I went hard when it 1st started. Shit is getting tight now.

Guide says Shanks removes buffs/debuffs every turn. Does that not include poison?

>those insane whales with 800+ runs on Pica

Some are actually using a macro to do the runs.

> thinking Magellan can only kill people with his poison

yeah the free like 60% hp cut doesn't help you kill something

Isn't that cheating?

>Pantsu finally socketed Neptune

attaboy

Cut me some slack, I've never used him before.

Pretty much, but at this point you know they don't care.

I can't believe global is dead
again

>he still uses Neptune after the Caesaring

lmao

Do Global players have some form of inferiority complex?
I swear you people shit on JP more than talking about your own game.

Man you can't just throw the same bait out right away. Give it some time.

How much EXP do you get out of Trebol with double Neptune/Urouge?

globals are salty as fuck right now because they got a 3x legend rate sugo but still pulled only shit
at this point the realization came to them that they'll always have to play with pedro units

> Pulled Lucy
> all there shitposts about versions
> laugh because I can clear anything on Global or JP

What a beautiful day, /opgg/. Nothing can stop me.

33k if you get the doffy stage, 37k otherwise

thanks

I whole wholeheartedly agree. I'll never understand why people on this site are so against other means of communicating.

Who here /ComfyBlitzSkip/?

kind of, i just did 50 for the missions then dipped.

But this blitz is comfy. I'm getting 2 comfy legos off pica

No problem.

Since Sealous Scouts got banned off the Reddit Discord shitposting has increased tenfold.
Someone needs to help that guy out for real.

Well then what candies do I give Magellan?
RCV goes without saying, but HP and Atk seem both important.

Throw a coin.
HP does seem more important.

I'm not one to hype over anni sugofest because I don't really need legends except newer ones and I pull whenever I want, but FUCKKKK THISSSS.

Bought some gems and dropped 3 multi's on day one, 3 on day 2 and 1 today.

Got lucci, whitebeard (3rd and dupe) and TS luffy (3rd and dupe, but have G4 now). Worst is I didn't even get any of the Boa sisters i REALLY want.

I went 50/50, it doesn't matter either way

When's the next legend pack? As a f2p having these as my only reliable sources of legends makes progressing really difficult sometimes

Alright, HP it is then. Reddit says HP is way more important but I don't trust them and wanted to make sure.

>150 gems on 3day sugo for dupe mihawk and dupe tsl
>feels like shit
>yolopull
Man, so happy. When's my execution?

ye makes sense
310 right now

thank fuck for the Navy Support perfect buff at the start, otherwise I would have failed so many runs due to simply being tired
on second thought, I guess I could have used Zunisha instead but eh

You shouldn't trust people here either since /opgg/ thinks pica is a difficult fight

Handposter was less autistic than you. Let that sink in.

>185 million bellies
well I don't know how much LB'ing and TM will make my bank account go down, but it seems pretty comfy right now

I just put RCV and ATK on my new magellan, as it should be. If I ever see your shitty magellan with those shitty candies on my list I'm going to remove you instantly.
Just kidding I need more toxicbros add me 934 985 512

How do people not get banned for using the modded apk? The only consequence that I know of is if you use it during a pvp event it won't let you get points. Then when you go back to the proper apk for the next event everything works like normal. What a load of shit.

Who's better to LB:: Sandersonia or Marigold?

Who the fuck was the handposter?

I'll add you but I'm not going to socket him until raid Magellan comes back. I almost maxed his special, though.

people do get banned in JP
I'd be surprised if they don't shut that down pretty fast when TMs come to global

eh doesn't matter, they're both good

Here brother, waiting for le ebin reddit army to make bamco refund my gems

anyone know where 7k is for trebol?
given up on top 1k for diamante

>people do get banned in JP
Honestly I'd really like to see proof of that if you have any.

everyone told you to start early knowing this shit was easy as hell

brainlets get left behind i guess

Grats on the Magellan

> im 10 green shards off of rainbowing my Colo Lucy

JUST GIVE THEM TO ME BANDAI I WANT TO HAVE A RAINBOW UNIT ON GLOBAL

someone posted a forum thread of people crying about their bans
not permanent, like a week or something, and you lose all TM points

Sandersonia is outright better than Marigold

elementevil.com/forum/general-discussion-4/banned-one-piece-treasure-cruise-22035/

it was also talked about more in private cheat websites chat boxes and discords more

A week ban and you lose the points for just that TM I imagine. Better than nothing I suppose.

uhhhh u guys said pica was impossible???

You didn't pull Blucci on the Sugo?
Literally everyone did.

probably a dumb question but what do you mean by rainbow unit? one that gets beneficial off every color?

Just pulled this beautiful motherfucker, he's best in slot for Fuji and Croc, right?
Now I just need 3D2Y Robin and Caesar.

Possible to get Diamante 5000 if I haven't done any yet?