/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

First for Tsumugi!

ass

I love my wife!

I love Junko!

this isn't even considering some of the fics on fanfiction, those are horrible

nyamami

I love Nagito!

Shirogane.

Good post.

Magnificent

Korekiyo ballbusting!

WinterDR-kun is a hack! A HACK!

Moouu~

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Some twitch ripoff community.

I want to thank Winter DR; I may not have contributed anything, but reading the stickies and doing basic research on character development helped spark my interest in doing characters for my own story

I love her slinky sister!

Kaede calling you a GOOD boy!

I wanna fuck her

I love it so much because it explores what would have happened if they voted for hope, and there really needs to be more fics about that situation

Is that after I bring her the XL Box of Mcnuggets she wanted?

Youre Not A Lost Cause
Lies (And how to unravel them)
Any fic containing the tag "chat room fic"

Ibuki calling you a BAD boy

That's cute, the winterDR hype gave me some ideas like that but I didn't actually do anything. So, what do you have? is it dr related or just a normal story?

Is this after you plat DS2?

Do not fuck the donut!

I love Kirumi!

Me too. He is so beautiful and so hopeful. And he looks even more beautiful surrounded by sunflowers.

spacemanrules453: no fuck you chatfics are great
100legitchildworker: kaito please let's not do this
spacemanrules453: NO FUCK YOU I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIT

Gently kissing Nagito in a sunflower field!

I like it because it explores what the outside world is really like, how TDR operates, and what the Danganronpa fandom is like. My favorite scene is the one where Saihara and Himiko have to sign autographs and stuff for fans, and unwittingly provide Maki's motive video when a fan interviews them. Interesting stuff.

Angie! And Moe-tan's darling husband!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Please don't tell me it's over

That would be wonderful, like a dream come true.

Rival-chan a qt!
Rival-chan dying while protecting Protag-chan!

>Any fic containing the tag "chat room fic"
I'm not even necessarily against the concept, but the ones I've checked out have always been incredibly out of character and pretty much just an excuse for the writer to project themselves onto the cast.

Darling husband and Angie!

It's a fangame meant to be a tribute to Nijisake's Zero Escape and Kodaka's Dr games. It borrows premises from both series (trapped in a closed off abandoned place, forced to play a game to escape, killing/murder-centric and solving said murders, etc) with an original world and cast. I don't consider it original enough to potentially sell, but I do want the gameplay (murder trials, escape rooms, story progression) to be more unique, and I'm trying to brainstorm fun ideas for them.

I want to have sexual intercourse and fully penetrate her vagina with my penis if you know what I mean

Rival-chan getting executed in chapter 5 when her plan to only save Snowboard-chan fails!

what the hell nigga
i stopped coming on /drg/ for some time
and when i come back there are 2x the ammount of ritualposting my dude what the fuck
you guys on crack or some shit

She’s probably right

finna knock you out with my monstrance

What's the absolute worst fanfic that you've ever read /drg/? Either lack of literacy, out of characterness or just straight up terrible concepts for a fic; show me the worst of the worst!

The 3 anime

All of them.

Me too!

I'm out of Mikan pics.

come at me nigga ima smack your ass witha hard ass steel pipe. ill caress you after though

Does it have to be Dangan related?

>There are BAD boys in this thread, RIGHT NOW!

Yes.

have (YOU) rejected danganronpa today user?

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

I've got nothing then.

Imagine Himiko gets tired after a moderate day of doing little to nothing. She walks up to you and asks for a piggyback ride. You hoist up the 9lb 8oz newborn on your back as you walk. After a few minutes she falls asleep. Enraged that out of your kindness she couldnt even be arsed to have a conversation with you, you decide to start running. She wakes up after feeling the bouncing of your jog and says "nyeh? What are you doing?" You reply "Can't tell you, it's magic." With a massive grin on your face you grab her legs and swing her around like a hammer throw. You release and she goes flying into the woods. You shout at the flying dwarf "So long gay Bowser!"

I reject the canon and replace it with my own! Doujins count as that, right?

the plan was a death trap meant for snowboard-chan to set it off and kill her but it was rigged by Debate-kun so that she would set it off and kill somebody else

No, but you can convince me to do that by pulling your pants down and turning around.

There are a lot of "absolute worst" fanfics out there since there are a lot of underages writing about their husbandos whether they're asspregnant or gay vampires, ff.net's culture revolves around that sort of writing (they've grown up now)
Then there are crack fics that make my spine hurt with cringe (unless it's really well written and not full of tumblr memes)
Then there are chat fics as mentioned earlier. Projection by people who wish they had a LIT discord server dedicated to them.
THEN. There are fics which take the characters but write an OOC story with them. AKA the Saihara anorexia fic or the Komahina bartender fic

Nah, Kaede doesn't eat fast food. Just like I don't!

Probably won't plat. All DS games have grindy "Give 10 X to Y to improve your allegiance" shit.

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

Never!

I’m sorry Kaede. I’ve let you down...

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Not DR related, but A Dangerous Game. Uber duper OOC, has retarded drama (though promising ideas) and it has the lesbian girl of the series get turned into straight through rape.
There a bunch of terrible fics around but they can't come up to ADG's level - not even YNALC can top it when it comes to that.

Nooormies!

>Nah, Kaede doesn't eat fast food.
>Kaede doesn't eat fast food
>Kaede
>doesn't eat

does not compute

Which dangan would make the best mother to raise fun loving but also disciplined children with?

Calling her a shit girl and making her cry

i'm going to kms and take you with me

I guess it's time for some SLEUTH DIPLOMACY

Why the fuck didn't Kazuichi fuck Miu's brains out? Kazuichi wants to act like a perv but hes just a vanilla pussy

Gifting Nagito a boquet of sunflowers! Showering him with love and affection every day!

Because he only wants the foreign princess pussy.

todays's dumb plot twist : himiko is the real mastermind and actually she is 30 years old
see you guys tomorrow

Where have I heard this twist from before...

But he be lurkin on any pussy he sees

Spankfag OUT

What fandom is it from then

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

Cute! This is exactly what I'd do if he were real. Or if I became 2D.

Take your dangan waifu.
Now imagine the most annoying thing they would do.

My favourite unfunny meme :)

Corpse Party. More specifically it's the original main protagonist Satoshi who rapes Seiko, who then turns straight from that.

Do boys like recieving flowers? I have no clue.

Korekiyo could stab me on accident tripping over his long hair and impaling me with the ancient scythe he was transporting to our bedroom for sexytimes, and I still wouldn't be annoyed.

I bet Chiaki's the sort of girl who backseat games and keeps telling you what to do.

This is the dumbest ship. Korekiyo loves his sister enough to kill 100 friends for her, but all of a sudden he's going to forget about that and instead date a girl he just met?

A girl as sweet and pure as angie needs an equally sweet and pure boy.

And then just straight up rips the controller off of your hands.

It may not be funny but it's true :^)

Datamining Winter Danganronpa!

It may not be as typical as the reverse, but I'm sure there are some that do.

As for Komaeda, he likes pretty things, which I'm sure includes flowers.

>implying Korekiyo doesn't date multiple women to get close to them and make them participate in his special seances

That would be a little annoying but I do the same, so I empathize a little
Now that is where I draw the line.

NEVER