Final Fantasy General DCCCXLIII - /ffg/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/m8o547
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you pull me?

Because Gumi fucked with the banner rates. I had nearly 100 pulls. My final pull was an off banner rainbow

>Playing Brave Exivus

OBSESSED

I pulled hard as much as I could without spending Lapis, the banner is bullshit and only ONE gold out of 7 was on banner and not a single blue on banner, and the rainbow I got was Olive plus another 2 Rainbows(free pull and 5ยจ* apoloticket I was saving), I'll just keep doing the dailies and save the 10+1 pulls for the christmas banner. I actually finally spent money on this and got the Fountain of Lapis, I'll recover some in 30 days or so

Pull for me

Because I have two Wilhelms, now fuck off, dog.
Go wander off in the streets and get run over, for all I care.
Only guy I care about is the pussy-slayer himself, Thot Slayer Nichol

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Cloud and Squall in dragon coop
>Swap Turns with each one during the worm because it's brave either just refilled or would next turn
>they just brave or hp attack
>worm uses gravity after

Mate, I don't even post about phone games anyway.
But seeing that one banner ensured that I will never so much as download BE.

Threadly reminder to not listen to Ondore's lies!

>I don't even post about phone games anyways
>I used to play BE, BF2, FFRK, DFFOO...
Why are you changing your story, BE-Shitposter-Kun?

is that a fucking translucent arm

>this retard really thinks it's oneguy
How dumb?

>worst FFXV boy
No.

I'm not shitposter-kun. The only phone game I played was Record Keeper and I'm considering playing it again.
I'm the dude that used to post these images.

obsessed!

>TFW Steiner will never be god tier in DFFOO

it's probably some houseki no shit garbage

>even Sazh finally overtook him on Altema

Do we know if we're for sure getting the Balthier event tonight?

>incompetent in FFIX
>useless in mobage spin-offs
Sounds about right.

shut your dumb bitch mouth monkey boy

no

Even Obsessed-kun is shackled to the gumi overlords in some way. Truly no one involved is free

I am.

Ringing some bells, join me please.

Suddenly corpsie is much more attractive with that determination in her eyes and wielding that spear.
She's going to steal Noctis' seed and there's nothing Prompto and Ignis can do about it.

i didn't get an invite

>No one involved is free
Thank god I'm not.
Never playing mobile trash.
#BoycottMobileTrash
Even Sakaguchi got infested by the garbage. Fuck this trend. Ruined everything good about Final Fantasy.

Trying to figure out which shield I should stick on Basch. His own TMR, Moogle Plushie, or Wilhelm's TMR. Any suggestions?

Chow's TMR.

his own shield or gladio's

what's your ID? I've been sitting here for a while and no one shows up, my ID is:431962600

she looks like a dead fish here
fitting for a corpse

yeah you don't have me added, dummy
we've done a few raids together too that someone else has hosted
check your followers tab for /ffg/ people

hmm ok my bad, I just checked my followers and added two more people but If you dont have /ffg/ in your message then I wouldnt know you where from here, just hit me up with your ID for a quick check

there's /ffg/ in my message and i'm in the doc.
squalls just don't like me for some reason, this other one won't add me either

Stop taking it personally if people don't add you. Some just don't check or are afk and botting all the time

>Stop taking it personally
i'm being tongue in cheek, obviously i don't think squall users have a grudge against me.
(are you retarded?)

Alright I'm adding some more people from the doc, or , you know, you could just post the ID right now.

>people said ffbe would be dead when bf2 comes out
>bf2 comes out and it's literally worse than terra battle
Hahaha wow nice alim.

based Steiner
buffs when

Should give him a buff when Vivi is in the party.

I did, on the very last day too.

>Mate, I don't even post about phone games anyway.

For someone who doesn't post about phone games, you sure are OBSESSED with BE.

poal.me/m8o547

Tin trash

That was...fast. Thanks for joining but sadly I spent the other 4 bells with randumbs.

>Regis's army killed Drautos's family on accident during the war and took him in. Cor was present during all of that. Drautos is Regis's own monster.
Well, shit. Drautos did nothing wrong.

What? Sauce.

>That was...fast.
Yeah, wasn't expecting Yuffie to be picking actions almost instantly every round.
Kind of inspired me to go fast as well.
Almost missed stoning the worm to let someone break it, but it was kinda fun playing on a fake timer.

Was the same with Glauca, wasn't it?

Well, I mean other than Glauca just naturally being a tremendous asshole and traitor.

i use other people's turns to think
it's like chess

Yeah, but when everyone else is acting instantly as well it doesn't always leave much time.
Was much more interesting that a normal run though.
When do we get a co-op boss that is actually hard?

Datamined dialogues from the Royal Pack expansion. Looks like it has a lot of stuff about Cor. New dialogues about Noctis, too. His profile also states the Marilith attack crippled him for life, so he never reached his full potential.

>Ifrit EX cleared
>487489/1000000

Drautos is Glauca

Shit, why don't they spoil the whole game then. Does it have any thing interesting for Luna and the Oracles or will she be perpetually vanilla?

Ah sorry and thanks, I only pick up bits and pieces of the game's plot and pre-plot from these threads and the partial lets-play I watched.

I look forward to Noctis finding out more of how his dad was kind of a cunt in life.
Inb4 Noctis has a secret cousin from the uncle Regis killed that he never knew about and throws him off a waterfall.

Hard to say, the guy doing the datamining says he isn't spoiling anything plot-critical. Also, Noctis is a filthy liar: when Prompto tries to ask him about his injuries, he dismisses it as "nothing serious".

yuffie user is an advanced AI

Also something about his original name being Drautos Familia. So likely he changed his surname from Familia to his first name and used Drautos as his new surname and pretended Titus was his first name to avoid anyone backtracking him to "Familia".

>a co-op boss that is actually hard
oh god PLEASE no
doing it with /ffg/ is fine, but I've already lost against the skeleton dragon with pugs before.

So are we actually gonna fight Drautos at some point?

he's dead so unless he comes back as a daemon then no

>original name being Drautos Familam
kek

it also mentions Cor is the only person to have served 3 different monarchs, with Mors, Regis and Noctis

>but I've already lost against the skeleton dragon with pugs before.
Jesus christ, I haven't even gotten close and I've been running it even after grinding out the 1mil mission.
What the hell happened?

Well then what does EHUD stand for?

That's fine, Noctis should find out who killed his dad and get some closure over that.

Still doesn't explain how he was the leading general of both parties.

Lucians became sheltered retards from locking themselves in a wall for 50 years.

user i didn't mean to trigger you. i just thought i recognized you

ok let's kiss to make up

So how did he suddenly get better and able to walk like a normal person after the timeskip?

This thread is too gay lately
all the discord girls rejected you already?

I'm going to earn back Lilly's love!

she will never love you, stalker kun

What about the other three? Does Gladio get to have any interesting lines?

>lately
/ffg/ has always been full of fags

Enhanced Hybrid UNIX Dickgirl

t h i c c

t. boipussy

30 years ago Drautos family is killed accidentally by Regis's army, Regis would have been 20 at the time and Cor 15, Drautos is around that age too. Drautos and other refugees take refuge in Insomnia.

15 years ago Regis forms the kingsglaive, Drautos had already been in insomnia by then after taking refuge there. Drautos becomes the captain of the Kingsglaive.

12 years ago Ardyn approachs Drautos and gives him the Glauca armor and a deal is made, naturally Drautos harbours a grudge against Regis as well as Niflheim, but uses the opportunity as he's being promised his home back. Regis went with Noctis to Tenebrae for healing but as Glauca he attacks them and kills Sylva while also attempting to kill Regis.

As the general of the kingsglaive Drautos is given free reign to travel to and from Insomnia without drawing suspicion.

On the day of the treaty his goal is to get the ring to Niflheim in exchange for his home, he says he isn't fighting for Lucis or Niflheim, only his home.

delete this

you were fast as fuck tho

don't bully tin man

Where was Drautos's original home?

That still doesn't explain how he can be present at important meetings of each country and reciveve reports or give orders.

Maybe Ardyn bonded with him the way Noctis and his three friends did so now he has rapid teleporting powers because Ardyn is so powerful.