>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT (embed)

last thread:

first for ruined sleep schedules

CUSTOM

>discovered that Oculus was having serious performance issue
>solution was to create a new user account on Windows
uhm blizzard??

This D&D map is great, now I need VR so I can properly DM a game.

Ill help you. Im pretty good at UE4 and ive been an /agdg/ fag for years. Also know quite a bit of c++ with a good grasp on networking and distributed systems.
Ive wanted to start working on my own vr project but ive been addicted to vrchat lately and its eating all my free time
msg me here with a discord/steam add or something.
[email protected]

Please be joking

Huh, no way you've only plaid this much VRchat.
Are you managing to run it without SteamVR?

If they're playing it in Steam offline mode, it won't show up.

I am not. I noticed my hand movement was juddery in Oculus Settings thing and Home. Loaded up the diagnostics tool and it's going at 45fps with no performance overhead. Googling and griping later, I tried on a spare account and bam. Suddenly 50% performance overhead.

I'm migrating to the new account. I hope I don't install whatever borked it.

Fuck. I'll try it next weekend. Thanks user!

By the way, this is my excuse for sucking in Onward.

blue if you're there requesting assistance on vrchat.
t. neg

did he die or what

Half this thread is me, what's up? You need me in game?

Driver4VR is killing me slowly. Calibration is hella wack.

my excuse is that I have a hard time seeing if it is an enemy or not due to lowest graphics settings

Gimme a sec, finishing a game of Hearthstone

how many here have a VR bestie? not a VRfu

Cant wait to see those stubby legs move, I'm expecting good dances from u discord-man

pls rspnd

Next meetup, let's play Smear the Queer.

All the friends I have in VRChat I only know on a relatively shallow level. Especially the mutes, but that goes without saying. I wish it wasn't this way but the levels of autism are too high to change anything soon.

I have both.

didnt we do that with the obama cut out in the cupboard 3 weeks ago?

That was posted quite awhile ago dude, they're probably asleep
give them a bit to see your message

>you will never smash her jaw while holding her tongue out like that so she bites it off
Why even live

Not yet.

>ls a VRfu considered a waifu or a gf?
The way I see it (which obviously won't be how others think), VRfus are unrequited or often the person isn't even aware of it to be capable of responding. Just like a 2D waifu. That's what the term comes from after all.
Once you're past that and have a mutual agreement in place, it turns to VRgf. And for that, as far as I'm concerned whether you do it "seriously to RP", "seriously with IRL endgame goal", or "ironically to have fun" is your own business, just make sure the other party has the same idea.
And no I don't know why I've put that much thought into this. I'm not even interested in taking part in any of that. The only role I'll play is the unrequiting waifu, if someone's unlucky enough to fall for me.

btw can you clarify who you are? Neg makes me think of someone who should not have Kinect..

Why can't install my Oculus driver? even though it show up in device manager? What's this error mean

Good analysis. Not even memeing

Nah its totally space wizard, I overheard them talking about getting kinect yesterday

add me (kenji) if you're NA BowlUndrFire#1615

Unironically screencapped this to repost when someone misuses these advanced concepts

Is this a good lewd face?

Just looks smug. You really need a tongue and heart pupils for lewdface.

Looks more smug than lewd, but also has implications yes

ls capitalization correct? lt says it doesn't exist. l'm not him but probably gonna get a kinect in 1 or 2 weeks. lt'd be really great if l could have someone added who already uses it. My discord is Lib#4080 can you add me as well?

I feel like half of these damn shapekeys don't do anything.

yeah I do have a "VR best friend" that I've developed a pretty good relationship with. we chill most nights on VRC but also sometimes in other vr games. I also do have other favorites, those are people I'm always really excited to see when I hop on VRC for the night

This is a good explanation. It's important to be as honest as you can when dealing with things like this, and triply so with autists.

Who are you user? l ironically want to fall for you. You seem like a nice and interesting person

Nah. Only have had a chat longer than 3 sentences with 1 person so far.

>tfw no VRbestie to hang out, have fun with and learn from each other

no I'm not him I'm just adding blue for hearthstone

Am I alone in wishing things were like the old days? These threads went from a lot of fun, learning how to model, and seeing awesome screen caps as people tried new things to the lewd vrfu nonsense which peaked and erupted at valentines and... now everything is kinda just dead. People bickering about petty stuff in the meetups or desperately trying to find something to do in games other than VRChat because playing pretend bf/gf actually did get old after a while.

We've really fallen.

The person I know best in VRChat is a Japanese mute.

Yeah it's what I was thinking as well, and it makes sense. However I can see how it might be confusing to some too.

I miss the 'meet ups' because just stumbling across other /vrg/ members in the gap or void and no-one really knowing each other.

You don't understand, user. Most people have already found partners and hang out in private worlds as 2 people in love don't need anyone but themselves to be happy

I still go headpatting and saluting everyone. Also lewding!

This is a blue board, user

I hope that's wrong. It'd be difficult for non-NEETS to catch up that people.

That's not true and most people who were there for the first few meetups are still here right now having fun with everyone.

They're pretty tasty, too.

>tfw no VRmommy

Are there any Onwards lobbies going? I want to shoot things more deader.

TUPPER HOW COULD YOU

this
the dance crew still dances the night away

>tfw no VRbarman to talk with while drinking at a empty pub

best master chief
this one comes without audio spoops

I'm new and just finished a model. I've noticed though that the eyes kinda dart around and look odd when I look at myself in the mirror. Is that normal or can I control it?

>dot as he takes a mexican shit using your waifu's skin

If you're not on several hours a day every day or have some exceptional gimmick, no-one is going to remember you are all.

>the dance crew still dances the night away
This.

Who /dancing/ tonight?

It's normal. Your eye tracking works fine.

I'm mean this sort of applies to me I guess. Most of the time I spend on vrc is just hang out with my bf and we don't really go to meetups.

The original regulars are always fun to hang with, but as the thread and meetups grew in size the quality as a whole has degraded, at least a little

Mirrors are fucked. Eyetracking especially looks off to yourself.

That's probably your eye tracking, if the eye tracking looked fine in Blender it probably looks alright for other people, mirrors in this game are pretty glitchy.

eyetracking is wonky in mirrors, get a friend to test

Do people seriously spend almost 1,000 dollars for full motion tracking to dance or are these "dancers" just waving their arms around?

Does viseme lip sync not work at all in mirrors? How can I check my mouth isn't actually glued shut?

lt's fun

little bit of both
wish I could move my hips/legs

Both.

dumping screenshots from these past few days because I usually stay up too late on VRchat to be posting after I get off

I wish the Vive store in EU would finally re-stock their trackers. I want full body tracking so bad.

>vrfu is probably a guy
>don't even want to admit to them that being around them makes me happy

>Be mute
>Have only been to a few meetups for a few hours at a time
>Whenever I show up I get a "oh hey it's ___"
Speak for yourself, the core group is good people.

it works in mirrors but has a short delay. There's no delay for third parties watching you.

If anyone wants to help this poor cloaked space void, please do. He is stuck in the floor and can't get out.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I didn't have this issue when setting up and don't have the software installed atm (it can cause problems if you don't want to use it). It's strange that you're under the floor - the software never moved my position. Only the hip and feet trackers. Which is why I think you need to restart/ redo setup/ calibration on both Oculus and Driver4VR.

I need to order that PCI expansion card so I can get back on the bandwagon.

I'm EU. ;-;

See you all in 5 hours don't play and finish Onward without me,
I might not have shit framerate this time!

Finally, someone else understands.

jesus

Our heroes enter the dungeon...

tell them, its the sweetest thing ever

I like Keytar!

Dependence is unattractive. Even if you feel like that don't tell him that or that you love him or anything alike.

crab fell asleep twice in his headset the other night lol

>tfw like k3rn
>they barely notice me